New Genesis, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Thank you @Richard Haseltine :) 

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,152
    edited June 2023

Why is "89041 Layered Winter Style Hair" by outoftouch excluded from the PA promo (50% off default)?
    The Color Expansion for that hair - which is usually released same day - is included. Looks like a bug to me?

// EDIT: Maybe on purpose - as other hairs seem to be excluded as well - but nevertheless strange!

Post edited by Rod Wise Driggo on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,567

The Monthly Coupon is not giving $6 off, but only $3.89 off when 6 tokens are used for extra 30% off

If no tokens are used, the Monthly Coupon still gives just $5.57 off.

• PerttiA said:

The Monthly Coupon is not giving $6 off, but only $3.89 off when 6 tokens are used for extra 30% off

This sounds like a stacking order issue - please file a ticket for a refund, though we will flash it up.

Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

This sounds like a stacking order issue - please file a ticket for a refund, though we will flash it up.

Haven't pulled the trigger yet as the expiration date of the earned tokens gets one day further if I wait until my morning (9PM Daztime)

• XiousDsXiousDs Posts: 223
    edited June 2023

Yesterday I almost did 2 carts with 10 each of the Gen8/1 characters.  I decided to only do 1 cart so it would use up my oldest tokens which would expire today and leave me with 9 tokens to use today.  Well, it used up my newer tokens so that 4 of my tokens expired today, and instead of having 9 tokens left for today, I now only have 5 tokens. :(  Bummer cause I was thinking today would be a double token day and if I knew it was not or that 4 of my newer tokens would be used, I would have pulled the trigger on the 2nd cart of gen 8/.1 figures.

I put a ticket in about my newer tokens being used first, but I am not certain what will actually be done for me.  If I buy something with 4 tokens, will they refund me the difference between having 8?  Or, will they just put 4 tokens back in my token count to maybe use before they expire?

Post edited by XiousDs on
  • PerttiA said:

Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

Haven't pulled the trigger yet as the expiration date of the earned tokens gets one day further if I wait until my morning (9PM Daztime)

The ordering has been adjusted - is it giving the correct result now?

Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

The ordering has been adjusted - is it giving the correct result now?

Works now, thank you. 

• TheLionTheLion Posts: 24
    edited June 2023

XiousDs said:

Yesterday I almost did 2 carts with 10 each of the Gen8/1 characters.  I decided to only do 1 cart so it would use up my oldest tokens which would expire today and leave me with 9 tokens to use today.  Well, it used up my newer tokens so that 4 of my tokens expired today, and instead of having 9 tokens left for today, I now only have 5 tokens. :(  Bummer cause I was thinking today would be a double token day and if I knew it was not or that 4 of my newer tokens would be used, I would have pulled the trigger on the 2nd cart of gen 8/.1 figures.

I put a ticket in about my newer tokens being used first, but I am not certain what will actually be done for me.  If I buy something with 4 tokens, will they refund me the difference between having 8?  Or, will they just put 4 tokens back in my token count to maybe use before they expire?

This happened to me a while back as well and I filed a ticket for it. Now 23 days later I'm still waiting for that ticket to be picked up, even though other tickets of mine that I filed later have already been resolved. So, either my ticket slipped through the cracks somehow, or it's a complicated issue. Which also means, I have no idea what they'll do as a resolution in your case. Though I must say that, in a lot of cases, they have been very lenient/forthcoming when it came to issues I experienced in the past, provided I had attached clear screenshots to proof my case.

Post edited by TheLion on
  • XiousDsXiousDs Posts: 223

TheLion said:

XiousDs said:

This happened to me a while back as well and I filed a ticket for it. Now 23 days later I'm still waiting for that ticket to be picked up, even though other tickets of mine that I filed later have already been resolved. So, either my ticket slipped through the cracks somehow, or it's a complicated issue. Which also means, I have no idea what they'll do as a resolution in your case. Though I must say that, in a lot of cases, they have been very lenient/forthcoming when it came to issues I experienced in the past, provided I had attached clear screenshots to proof my case.

Conveniently I do have a picture from an extra cart I had open from last night that showed my token quantities, and when they were to expire.  So hopefully that helps. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,357
    edited June 2023

I keep getting failed downloads in DIM for most of my recent purchases.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,102

Charlie Judge said:

I had one today, too.  But I clicked Retry and it worked the second time.  Seemed rather slow, though...on the order of 10 bps...my service is 100 bps!  DAZ server must have been struggling.

Dana

"Dollar Deals" flash sale, the text in the promo is wrong. One doesn't get the second item for $1 but the first one.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,801

Charlie Judge said:

I had trouble yesterday as well. Retrying with the VPN switched to another continent seemed to help, somehow. But there's still some items I haven't been able to download yet.

• SemicharmSemicharm Posts: 374

PerttiA said:

"Dollar Deals" flash sale, the text in the promo is wrong. One doesn't get the second item for $1 but the first one.

It also doesn't say that both items have to specifically be from that list. It implies that the other item can be any Daz original, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,053
    "30% OFF Debut New Releases"
    "Daz+ Members get an EXTRA 30% OFF them"

Debut New Releases don't seem to be getting the extra 30% discount for Daz+ members - putting one in cart, it seems to have only the standard 30% discount for new releases.
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,341
    edited June 2023

doubledeviant said:

Debut New Releases don't seem to be getting the extra 30% discount for Daz+ members - putting one in cart, it seems to have only the standard 30% discount for new releases.

True. For me it shows -37% overall. With the 30% for Daz+ members, the price for 'Industrial Style Bedroom' should be $10.29; the cart shows $13.22.

Post edited by caravelle on
  • doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,053
    caravelle said:

doubledeviant said:

True. For me it shows -37% overall. With the 30% for Daz+ members, the price for 'Industrial Style Bedroom' should be $10.29; the cart shows $13.22.

I get 37% off with two in cart, due to the extra 10% discount for buying two new releases. But alone in cart, Debut New Releases only have the standard 30% discount for me. In both cases, they're missing the advertised extra 30% discount for Daz+ members.
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

I've reported the issue with the discounts.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

So the extra 30% was a glitch and has been removed. This is still in effect:

Buy any 2+ Debut New, Still New, or Spotlight Releases to get:
    an EXTRA 10% OFF* them
    FREE* Gift Just for You for Daz+ Members

• The joyous-8 coupon is not discounting correctly, I have 43 USD of debut new releases and new daz stuff and its only discounting 3 USD

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,357

JOYOUS-8 coupon is not discounting correctly with tokens applied or with other discounts.  Please fix.

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,087

Same here. Tested on various carts, and the most discount I could get was around $6.

• JOYOUS-8 reported

Richard Haseltine said:

JOYOUS-8 reported

And seems to be working now (will test some more), thank you! 

• cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409

Can't buy anything, because the sales pages never fully load, all I get are swirly rectangles. Well, that's a sure way to keep my money.

• cherpenbeck said:

Can't buy anything, because the sales pages never fully load, all I get are swirly rectangles. Well, that's a sure way to keep my money.

Have you tried an alternative browser? It had a fit of doing this a few days ago, for some users.

• https://www.daz3d.com/z-music-idol-poses-and-expressions-for-kota-81 in the $1.99 flash sale selection

Compatible Figures (and the grey bar below thumbnail) indicate G8M & G8.1M but What's Included and Features only lists poses for Kota 8.1. 

Not exactly sales, but I don't want to make another thread. I'm still experiencing issues with pages not loading anything but the header and footer. Today's two examples are here and here (I think it's random for each user, so I'd expect a bunch of "loads fine for me" to follow). I confirmed the same issue on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and on my phone on Safari as well, so it's not the case of something being wrong with my PC. Clearing cache didn't help.

The pages also show me as logged out. (I'm never logged out. I'm the only user of my PC and have no need to). I'm logged in at all other pages, and actually clicking on "empty" cart on one of those "not logged in" pages brings me to my not empty cart and shows me as logged in.

The same issue applies to Lightning Deals that display header, the text about curated items, and then immediately the footer (this is not the issue of spinning wheels on item previews), and the page shows me as logged out.

I also can't click on the log in icon on those pages (works fine on the pages that show me as logged in).

joanna said:

I also can't click on the log in icon on those pages (works fine on the pages that show me as logged in).

That I have seen at work, where my shortcut to Daz leads to the front page. Today and yesterday, clicking at the white man had no effect, but when I went to the store page (and any other page), it worked. 

This discussion has been closed.