New Genesis, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Rod Wise Driggo said:

There is a "Get 60% OFF for Gen9 items" for up to 5 when bought with the Olympia 9 HD Pro Bundle.

I have already bought that bundle. Wouldn't it make sense to extend this also to folks who have already purchased?

That's been there since the release of the Pro Bundle and I think they had to be purchased the day you purchased the bundle, but can't hurt to put in a ticket. 

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,129

Not sure if this is a good place to report it.

I'm getting the menu bar on the root web page show as in the attached image and it's been happening to me on various Chrome browsers (Win 10, Win 11 & Android 11). Region: UK.

The fancy images and animations below the menu display correctly, down to the black background text at the bottom beginning with "Daz Productions, Inc, 224 S 200 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84101" where the same white background & 1990's page look reasserts itself for the rest of the page.

Regards,

Richard

Front Screen.gif
    297 x 497 - 11K
  • Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,152

Cris Palomino said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

There is a "Get 60% OFF for Gen9 items" for up to 5 when bought with the Olympia 9 HD Pro Bundle.

I have already bought that bundle. Wouldn't it make sense to extend this also to folks who have already purchased?

That's been there since the release of the Pro Bundle and I think they had to be purchased the day you purchased the bundle, but can't hurt to put in a ticket. 

Sure thing. But the Pro Bundle is already in the market since some days. So I guess a lot of folks have already purchased.

richardandtracy said:

Not sure if this is a good place to report it.

I'm getting the menu bar on the root web page show as in the attached image and it's been happening to me on various Chrome browsers (Win 10, Win 11 & Android 11). Region: UK.

The fancy images and animations below the menu display correctly, down to the black background text at the bottom beginning with "Daz Productions, Inc, 224 S 200 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84101" where the same white background & 1990's page look reasserts itself for the rest of the page.

Regards,

Richard

Wouldn't be a bad idea to send in a ticket on this. I'm not having trouble, but saw others post similar the other night. I'll send on a note as well. 

• GhostGhost Posts: 93

The extra 20% for friends of the sale category gets triggered by some assets but not all, you have to experiment. I had a cart full of Zeddicious items with no luck but adding a single Polish item in the cart did the trick - doesn't seem like DO items are a factor, it just randomly works for some items and not on others.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,272

Ghost said:

The extra 20% for friends of the sale category gets triggered by some assets but not all, you have to experiment. I had a cart full of Zeddicious items with no luck but adding a single Polish item in the cart did the trick - doesn't seem like DO items are a factor, it just randomly works for some items and not on others.

If it says I get an extra 20%, it should be an extra 20%, regardless of which items I choose. I played around with a cartfull of stuff and eventually found one that triggered the extra 20% off, for no apparent reason, after trying six or seven different items. I don't have the time nor patience to find what works or what doesn't work, and I will not settle for something just because it does work. Apparently nothing I actually want will trigger the extra 20%, so, no sale there.

• Can we have some examples of carts that should work and don't? I realise this is going to be tricky with uploads (probably) broken, but if you can use something like One/Google drive or DropBox please do.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,272

Richard Haseltine said:

Can we have some examples of carts that should work and don't? I realise this is going to be tricky with uploads (probably) broken, but if you can use something like One/Google drive or DropBox please do.

Of course, now it works as expected. Somebody changed something.

On the other hand Lightning Deals is still INOP.

• DiscipleDisciple Posts: 80
    edited June 2023

DanaTA said:

Malandar said:

Nida was on sale for 90% off in the lightning deals, so it said for 4.40 but throw her in the cart, and that deal dropped to 89% off, so 5.04, not a big difference, but  I think the sale price should stay the same between the sale page and the cart within the same minute. At the moment, the Edward 8 HD add-on is up in the lightning deals, and it has the same problem  says 90% off on the page, but throw it in the cart, and it drops to 89% off. You can get the price back down to 90% off by throwing other items from the lightning deals into the cart as well, but only sometimes, and what if you are not interested in those items? (Also, if you remove the item that got the price back to 90% off, it goes back to 89% off)I should not have to jump through hoops to get a listed price to actually stick between the sale page and the cart.

I think the lightning sales are specific to each of us...we don't all get the same ones.  At least, that's my understanding.

Dana 

Charlie Judge said:

ONCE AGAIN Lightning Deals increase in price in my cart.

Still still happening, and it's becoming tiresome.

These deep discounts and my DAZ plus membership are the only things keeping my DAZ participation alive.  Accurate promotions are important.

[edit=1] I tried each of my monthly member coupons on the cart in the attachment.  Each one delivered only $2.40 of the advertised $6.  Please do better. [/edit]

...and whatever algorithm it is that's tailoring my Lightning offers, it really has no clue regarding what products I shop for.

Hallelujah!
    Disciple

DAZlightningError03.jpg
    1258 x 1024 - 648K
    Post edited by Disciple on
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,346

Charlie Judge said:

ONCE AGAIN Lightning Deals increase in price in my cart.

+1! sad

caravelle said:

Charlie Judge said:

+1! sad

The present deals are working for me as expected. I can only suggest a ticket. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,570

Cris Palomino said:

caravelle said:

Charlie Judge said:

+1! sad

The present deals are working for me as expected. I can only suggest a ticket. 

The problem surfaces usually with items that show better discounts, ie. over 72% off for Daz+ members 

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

Mechasar Mega Add-Ons Pack 1 installs via DIM as "Bryana for Beverly" and a lot of content seems missing

Via manual download there are a lot more packages - but downloaded half of them don´t install right via DIM

HoMart said:

Mechasar Mega Add-Ons Pack 1 installs via DIM as "Bryana for Beverly" and a lot of content seems missing

Via manual download there are a lot more packages - but downloaded half of them don´t install right via DIM

Have you submitted a ticket? 

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

Cris Palomino said:

HoMart said:

Have you submitted a ticket? 

yes

• theflarftheflarf Posts: 110

The gen8 grab back offer doesn't appear to work (buy 5 for $3.99 each)

The selection link seems to be all various gen items, and not just gen8

But i've got 5+ gen 8 items in my cart and it still says not valid

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,122

theflarf said:

Same. The offer just links to DAZ originals sorted by popularity. Everything I've put in my cart says coupon not valid.

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,366

Yes, the Gen8 Grab Bag offer is just leading to the Daz Originals category, including many recent G9 bundles. The coupon code doesn't seem to work on them, so I'm assuming the wrong link is provided (rather than a complete panic where Daz have accidentally made their entire catalogue hyper cheap).

• andolaurinaandolaurina Posts: 667

The SPECIALTIES code is not working for me either

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,071

theflarf said:

As near as I can tell the link for this sale just shows pretty much  every Daz original I don't own. As such, it's not worth the effort to see just what really is covered.

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 703

andolaurina said:

The SPECIALTIES code is not working for me either

Same here. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,570

Matt_Castle said:

Yes, the Gen8 Grab Bag offer is just leading to the Daz Originals category, including many recent G9 bundles. The coupon code doesn't seem to work on them, so I'm assuming the wrong link is provided (rather than a complete panic where Daz have accidentally made their entire catalogue hyper cheap).

Not entire DO catalogue, it's 146 products short laugh 

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,624

Yeah the link on the SPECIALTIES promo is definitely wrong - pretty sure they would not want to be including bundles that are over several hundred dollars for $2.99 each.

• no noseno nose Posts: 300

anyone know what the correct link should be?

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

I tried buying bundles for 2.99, for science, and it definitely doesn't work. angel You can use that code to get 30% off, though.

• SofaCitizen said:

Yeah the link on the SPECIALTIES promo is definitely wrong - pretty sure they would not want to be including bundles that are over several hundred dollars for $2.99 each.

LOL! Yeah, that did seem a bit weird to me. Now, the tricky part is actually find out which items the coupon does work with.

• Night Owl 3DNight Owl 3D Posts: 113

SPECIALTIES promo not working.

• WinterMoon said:

I tried buying bundles for 2.99, for science, and it definitely doesn't work. angel You can use that code to get 30% off, though.

I figured I would try working the opposite angle, adding 5+ items in the $10-20 range to my cart and then entering the promo. Still doesn't work.
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,318

So, I can't get the SPECIALTIES promo to work - YET - but at least the DAZZLING-DEAL worked!

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,624

Blando Calrissian said:

WinterMoon said:

I figured I would try working the opposite angle, adding 5+ items in the $10-20 range to my cart and then entering the promo. Still doesn't work.

Did you also add a new release over $1 too as that is listed as a requirement?

This discussion has been closed.