New Genesis, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,102

joanna said:

Not exactly sales, but I don't want to make another thread. I'm still experiencing issues with pages not loading anything but the header and footer. Today's two examples are here and here (I think it's random for each user, so I'd expect a bunch of "loads fine for me" to follow). I confirmed the same issue on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and on my phone on Safari as well, so it's not the case of something being wrong with my PC. Clearing cache didn't help.

The pages also show me as logged out. (I'm never logged out. I'm the only user of my PC and have no need to). I'm logged in at all other pages, and actually clicking on "empty" cart on one of those "not logged in" pages brings me to my not empty cart and shows me as logged in.

The same issue applies to Lightning Deals that display header, the text about curated items, and then immediately the footer (this is not the issue of spinning wheels on item previews), and the page shows me as logged out.

I also can't click on the log in icon on those pages (works fine on the pages that show me as logged in).

Loads fine for me.  laugh  Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Do you try to refresh when that happens?  That has worked for me.

Dana 

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,090

DanaTA said:

Loads fine for me.  laugh  Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Lol xD

Do you try to refresh when that happens?  That has worked for me.

Yeah, refreshing doesn't work. If it did, I'd just treat it like the spinning circles previews that we all sometimes get and refresh until it was fixed.

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

Spotlight items are broken again, they're not discounting the new releases.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

ioonrxoon said:

I just got the expected discounts. Can you be more specific and show a screenshot? 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,409

Cris Palomino said:

ioonrxoon said:

I just got the expected discounts. Can you be more specific and show a screenshot? 

No discounts with spotlight item Seoyun textures here either, had Pegasus wings and basic materials for them in the cart. No changes in the price for these, just the Textures discounted a bit. In a hurry, so can't upload screenshot, but thst's the gist. 

edited June 2023

Looks like it works for PA items, but not on DO items. First image without spotlight, second with spotlight, only the non-DO item is discounted.

01.jpg
    707 x 485 - 100K
    02.jpg
    698 x 615 - 131K
    Post edited by ioonrxoon on

Quickly checked once more with Spotlight item Animal Erfe, no discounts on debut new items there either. Please let DAZ know, thanks!

ioonrxoon said:

Looks like it works for PA items, but not on DO items. First image without spotlight, second with spotlight, only the non-DO item is discounted.

Have reported. I see the same thing if I switch over to Daz+ only account. 

• ecks201ecks201 Posts: 439

Olympia 9 HD Alternative Shapes

Inactive

It's showing as "inactive" which is probably a warning of the fact it links to an ooops page

ecks201 said:

Inactive

It's showing as "inactive" which is probably a warning of the fact it links to an ooops page

Reported

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,053
    ecks201 said:

Inactive

It's exclusive to the Pro bundle and isn't supposed to have an active store page.
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,570

ioonrxoon said:

If one reads the fine print, it says "†Discount excludes Daz Originals." 

No banners for owning previous G9 DO characters... Do we need to wait until the people at Daz HQ start working? It's 11:22AM here already.

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,053
    ecks201 said:

Inactive

It's exclusive to the Pro bundle and isn't supposed to have an active store page.
    This is now able to be purchased separately despite the Pro bundle description stating it to be exclusive to the bundle:

"Also included at no extra cost is a pro bundle exclusive, Olympia 9 HD Alternative Shapes, which includes a Young Adult and Older shape morph dial and preset for Olympia."

PerttiA said:

That's probably the fix. :) Pretty ridiculous to have it as the first line under each bundle, only for it not to work on them... and it's active on the day when it applies to exactly 2 items from debut releases.

• Lost_UtopianLost_Utopian Posts: 104

I read this on the Pegasus bundle page,, "These materials are stand-alone but are designed to be used with The DA Daz Horse 3 Pro Material Set

What is the DA Daz Horse 3 Pro Materials Set?  When I click on the link for the Pro materials I get an Oops Page. I have purchased the Horse 3 MEGA bundle and I seem to have only a base materials set.

• ZippyGuitarZippyGuitar Posts: 822
    edited June 2023

I read this on the Pegasus bundle page,, "These materials are stand-alone but are designed to be used with The DA Daz Horse 3 Pro Material Set

What is the DA Daz Horse 3 Pro Materials Set?  When I click on the link for the Pro materials I get an Oops Page. I have purchased the Horse 3 MEGA bundle and I seem to have only a base materials set.

Pure speculation, but I'm guessing it is soon to be released. I noticed that too. I went back and looked at the Mega Bundle and I did not have a pro textures package in my DIM.
    Post edited by ZippyGuitar on
  • Lost_UtopianLost_Utopian Posts: 104

Well that'd be cool. ;-]

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,152

Well, where's the discount-banner for owning Ally 9? Pretty sure an additional discount was advertising getting a discount on an orginal figure if having bought the previous one.

• PerttiA said:

No banners for owning previous G9 DO characters... Do we need to wait until the people at Daz HQ start working? It's 11:22AM here already.

I wouldn't really expect there to be - the offers on the older versions are reduced proce for them, not a general discount or freebies that might need making up for.

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Well, where's the discount-banner for owning Ally 9? Pretty sure an additional discount was advertising getting a discount on an orginal figure if having bought the previous one.

Still waiting for one for Nathan... 

Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

I wouldn't really expect there to be - the offers on the older versions are reduced proce for them, not a general discount or freebies that might need making up for.

But we were promised discount on new DO characters if we bought Nathan 9, Kala 9, Ally 9 etc to name a few. 

ioonrxoon said:

PerttiA said:

That's probably the fix. :) Pretty ridiculous to have it as the first line under each bundle, only for it not to work on them... and it's active on the day when it applies to exactly 2 items from debut releases.

They must be kidding, the discount worked on DOs all the time before. I have cart screenshots to prove it. Changing the rules mid-game? Not cool. No Pegasus for me, then.  Crivens, once more a DAZ sale proves to be more annoying than fun-raising ...

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,152

Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

There are two things:

- Reduced prices for older Olympias
    That one I can understand although an incentive for owners of the older versions whould have been nice.

- Discount for buying the previous Gen 9 original character
    That was constantly advertised. So this should be granted IMO.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,064

The "one character a week and you get a discount on the next one when you buy one" offer is over now. They never said it would be the rule from now on.

Leana said:

The "one character a week and you get a discount on the next one when you buy one" offer is over now. They never said it would be the rule from now on.

But it was still on when Ally 9 was released, not to mention Nathan 9

• PerttiA said:

Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

But we were promised discount on new DO characters if we bought Nathan 9, Kala 9, Ally 9 etc to name a few. 

For the next character, in each case, and I don't recall its still being up for Ally 9 (which, as far as I know, was the end of the series).

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,347

No Spotlight today? I don't have yesterday's yet, and now it's gone....

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,272

caravelle said:

I was going to mention that. Previous ones have remained for three days.

Also, the carousel controls don't work. The list scrolls about 2 mm then stops. If you move the pointer back and forth over the scroll bars, the list moves another 2 mm at a time. If you click and drag the pointer over the scroll bar, it moves fast, but in the wrong direction. All sorts of wrong, there.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,347

NorthOf45 said:

caravelle said:

I was going to mention that. Previous ones have remained for three days.

Also, the carousel controls don't work. The list scrolls about 2 mm then stops. If you move the pointer back and forth over the scroll bars, the list moves another 2 mm at a time. If you click and drag the pointer over the scroll bar, it moves fast, but in the wrong direction. All sorts of wrong, there.

I found the Spotlight item - under Double Discount Daz Originals....

This discussion has been closed.