New Genesis, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

caravelle said:

NorthOf45 said:

caravelle said:

No Spotlight today? I don't have yesterday's yet, and now it's gone....

I was going to mention that. Previous ones have remained for three days.

Also, the carousel controls don't work. The list scrolls about 2 mm then stops. If you move the pointer back and forth over the scroll bars, the list moves another 2 mm at a time. If you click and drag the pointer over the scroll bar, it moves fast, but in the wrong direction. All sorts of wrong, there.

I found the Spotlight item - under Double Discount Daz Originals....

i have two items in the spotlight: animal erfe and parquet floors. I had bought two yesterday. 

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,341

Cris Palomino said:

caravelle said:

NorthOf45 said:

caravelle said:

Also, the carousel controls don't work. The list scrolls about 2 mm then stops. If you move the pointer back and forth over the scroll bars, the list moves another 2 mm at a time. If you click and drag the pointer over the scroll bar, it moves fast, but in the wrong direction. All sorts of wrong, there.

i have two items in the spotlight: animal erfe and parquet floors. I had bought two yesterday. 

Funny! 'Animal Erfe' was Tuesday's spotlight, I think; 'Parquet Floors' was even earlier. Or are the spotlights not the same for all users?

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,272
    edited June 2023

There is also "dForce Seoyun Asian Outfit for Genesis 9" (when logged out). Yesterday, though, "dForce Seoyun Asian Outfit Texture Add-On" was added, which is in the "Double Discount" section, but is not a Spotlight item.

Post edited by NorthOf45 on
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,341
    edited June 2023

NorthOf45 said:

There is also "dForce Seoyun Asian Outfit for Genesis 9" (when logged out). Yesterday, though, "dForce Seoyun Asian Outfit Texture Add-On" was added, which is in the "Double Discount" section, but is not a Spotlight item.

Hmmm. Yesterday I saw it in the Spotlight section. MY Spotlight section.... laughwink

Post edited by caravelle on

caravelle said:

Cris Palomino said:

caravelle said:

NorthOf45 said:

caravelle said:

Funny! 'Animal Erfe' was Tuesday's spotlight, I think; 'Parquet Floors' was even earlier. Or are the spotlights not the same for all users?

i think they are, but I don't know if they repeat. I bought two yesterday so they could be part of the grouping for those that haven't purchased them. 

edited June 2023

NorthOf45 said:

caravelle said:

I reported the carousels but Daz says will need deeper repair and those individuals who can will be in during regular biz hours. 

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Cris Palomino said:

NorthOf45 said:

caravelle said:

I reported the carousels but Daz says will need deeper repair and those individuals who can will be in during regular biz hours. 

It was worth noting, but I don't normally use them for more than a quick run-through. The dedicated promo page is where the real selections are made.

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,087

Cris Palomino said:

i think they are, but I don't know if they repeat. I bought two yesterday so they could be part of the grouping for those that haven't purchased them. 

From what I noticed, the spotlight item stays spotlight for a few days, and then the oldest get replace by a new one. So, in theory, the seoyun outfit textures (yesterday's spotlight) should be still available while the parquet floor should have dropped off? 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,357

The top of today's sales page says get 10% off my entire cart but I can't find out how to do that.

Goddess shape banner,.jpg
    1920 x 902 - 222K
  • Charlie Judge said:

The top of today's sales page says get 10% off my entire cart but I can't find out how to do that.

Sent in a query.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,170
    edited June 2023

It's a coupon - scrol down (it's just after the Grab N'Go and before the "Get Animated" offers.)

ETA: Your cart has to be over $20 though

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,063
    edited June 2023

Charlie Judge said:

"Store-wide Savings : Use Coupon Code HAPPY-SAVING to get an EXTRA 10% OFF* your cart of $20 or more (Excludes Gift Cards, Licenses and Memberships)"

(lower on the sale page)

Post edited by Leana on
  • MelanieL said:

It's a coupon - scrol down (it's just after the Grab N'Go and before the "Get Animated" offers.)

Thank you, I had missed that.

Richard Haseltine said:

MelanieL said:

Thank you, I had missed that.

Yes, Thanks. I missed it too. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,569

The Happy Friday "Extra 25% off" of Any New Release over $5 doesn't seem to be working.

Olympia 9 HD Pro Bundle $199,99
    New release -30% = $139.99 -30%
    Daz+ -30% = $97.99 -51%
    Daz+ Extra -30% = $68.59 -66%
    Any 2+ New -10% = $61.73 -69%
    Pro+PegasusBundle -30% = $43.21 -78%
    Happy-Saving -10% = $38.89 -81%
    Tokens -40% = $23.33 -88% (So far everything checks)
    Happy Friday -25% = $17.50 -91% (Not getting this)

PerttiA said:

The Happy Friday "Extra 25% off" of Any New Release over $5 doesn't seem to be working.

Olympia 9 HD Pro Bundle $199,99
    New release -30% = $139.99 -30%
    Daz+ -30% = $97.99 -51%
    Daz+ Extra -30% = $68.59 -66%
    Any 2+ New -10% = $61.73 -69%
    Pro+PegasusBundle -30% = $43.21 -78%
    Happy-Saving -10% = $38.89 -81%
    Tokens -40% = $23.33 -88% (So far everything checks)
    Happy Friday -25% = $17.50 -91% (Not getting this)

Where is the Happy Friday "Extra 25% off" of Any New Release over $5 offer? 

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886
    edited June 2023

@PerttiA That's an extra 25% off the 2.99 items when you buy a new release over 5$, not 25% off the new release.

Post edited by ioonrxoon on

ioonrxoon said:

@PerttiA That's an extra 25% off the 2.99 items when you buy a new release over 5$, not 25% off the new release.

blush 

• Not quite a sales issue, but the Secluded Living Bundle is missing the environment (and I can no longer find the environment in the store at all).

• The new Artist Bundle flash sale banner needs a copy editor, or something.

"Get an extra15% off when you buy and 3+"

In Featured Artist Stores, does anyone get the Extra 20% off when buying 2+ with DO items?
    ​The fine print excludes only Daz+ items

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,087

Interesting error: I made a purchase (it took refreshing as PayPal wouldn't connect after the first try), got all the confirmations, the items showed up in my DIM, but when I returned to the website, all the same items were still sitting in my cart. "Clear the cart" seemed to have solved it, but I'm wondering if anyone else encountered something similar?

PerttiA said:

In Featured Artist Stores, does anyone get the Extra 20% off when buying 2+ with DO items?
    ​The fine print excludes only Daz+ items

No, no extra 20% for me either. Same thing yesterday, but I noticed it too late. Too late today also.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086
    edited June 2023

Not Daz+ or New or Daz Original.  The extra 20% off for Daz+ Members for Friends of Sale is not always working.  The items in my cart are both by SickleYield, the Bathwater for Iray and the Chained! for G8.  I have debut and still new new releases in the cart but it is still listed as 60% off, not the 60% off plus additional 20% off for being a Daz+ member.  Neither product is a Daz+ or new release or Daz original.

sale issue sy bathwater and sy chained only 60.jpg
    846 x 346 - 42K
    Post edited by Diomede on

Still not getting the extra 20% for 2+ Friends of Sale items, they stay at 60% off (with a Spotlight item included).

And, the carousels on the Summer Sale page are still useless.

• NightflyNightfly Posts: 36

NorthOf45 said:

Still not getting the extra 20% for 2+ Friends of Sale items, they stay at 60% off (with a Spotlight item included).

They mean, you need 2+ from "Debut New", "Still New", or "Spotlight", then you get 20% extra (70%).
    Worked for me.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,521
    edited June 2023

Can't get Gift card to work. Add to cart populates Cart-Empty Page

Edit: Working now

Post edited by ArtAngel on

Nightfly said:

NorthOf45 said:

They mean, you need 2+ from "Debut New", "Still New", or "Spotlight", then you get 20% extra (70%).
    Worked for me.

Tried that more than once, no dice. I always see 60%. And it would be 68% (0.4 * 0.8) =0.32, not 70%.

edited June 2023

Nightfly said:

NorthOf45 said:

Worked for me.

Did work with non-DO items but not with DO items.
    Only Daz+ items were excluded. 

Edit: Seems to be working now.

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,152

There is a "Get 60% OFF for Gen9 items" for up to 5 when bought with the Olympia 9 HD Pro Bundle.

I have already bought that bundle. Wouldn't it make sense to extend this also to folks who have already purchased?

This discussion has been closed.