Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886
    edited June 2022

Cris Palomino said:

ioonrxoon said:

Cris Palomino said:

Do you have two new releases or still new in the cart? 

I did, but I guess they didn't count since one was from debut, and those seem to be messed up. It works if I only add still new items.

I had two still new. I left the daz+ still new and added a new release and it still worked for me.

Nope, nothing about the new realeases works properly. They don't activate the 1.99, they don't discount properly (only 30% in cart, not visible in store), they're not on the main page and they all appear near the end of the d+ for a day carousel.

Post edited by ioonrxoon on
  • Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,161

Hmm, seems that the store staff is already in the weekend. Well, gave me time to fetch yesterdays DAZ+FAD as I missed pulling the trigger. Not that those would not be seen again in the super-final catchup ;-) Anyhow. Would be nice once todays DAZ+FAD become active soon to bring the cart price back to normal.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,531

Uhm, hello? Anybody in at all? I came back after doing my chores, and now it's almost 4 hours after turnover, and STILL nothing's fixed? Oh come on ... I just wanted a tiny bit of fun in the morning, what with seeing there's something from my wishlist in the DAZ+FAD - and now I can't get it because DAZ won't fix the store already. Grrrrrr! That's not nice!

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,159
    edited June 2022

tsroemi said:

Uhm, hello? Anybody in at all?

It's 4AM DAZ time, so no, there's most probably not anybody in the office. Mods can't do anything about it beside reporting the problem.

Post edited by Leana on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

tsroemi said:

Uhm, hello? Anybody in at all? I came back after doing my chores, and now it's almost 4 hours after turnover, and STILL nothing's fixed? Oh come on ... I just wanted a tiny bit of fun in the morning, what with seeing there's something from my wishlist in the DAZ+FAD - and now I can't get it because DAZ won't fix the store already. Grrrrrr! That's not nice!

which product and what's the specific issue? 

ioonrxoon said:

Cris Palomino said:

ioonrxoon said:

Cris Palomino said:

I did, but I guess they didn't count since one was from debut, and those seem to be messed up. It works if I only add still new items.

I had two still new. I left the daz+ still new and added a new release and it still worked for me.

Nope, nothing about the new realeases works properly. They don't activate the 1.99, they don't discount properly (only 30% in cart, not visible in store), they're not on the main page and they all appear near the end of the d+ for a day carousel.

Two mods have now tried it and is working as expected. It's hard to troubleshoot under those circumstances and you may need to do a ticket. 

Leana said:

tsroemi said:

Uhm, hello? Anybody in at all?

It's 4AM DAZ time, so no, there's most probably not anybody in the office. Mods can't do anything about it beside reporting the problem.

Well, things did get fixed pretty quickly yesterday if I remember correctly, so I was hoping against hope that today, there's also some brave night owl on watch. But you're quite right it seems. Gosh, this makes me angry. Such needless disappointment. I really really wish turnover would be within DAZ office hours. Of course, I could just spare myself the hassle and wait till then, but I'm just too curious to see what's in the store. 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,159

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Daz+ for a day items from the carousel on sale page don't have the $1.99 price, most probably because the category linked still has the items from yesterday (which are $1.99)

edited June 2022

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

I'm still talking about the DAZ+FAD category which is not working, as I and others have reported quite some time ago. 
    Edit: Yep, exactly what Leana said.

Post edited by tsroemi on

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

I'm still talking about the DAZ+FAD category which is not working, as I and others have reported quite some time ago. 

Are the items on the selection page the same or different from the carousel? The selction page shows 1.99/ I tought it was only the carousel that was wrong and had reported it. 

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,131

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Are the items on the selection page the same or different from the carousel? The selction page shows 1.99/ I tought it was only the carousel that was wrong and had reported it. 

The items on the selection page are all from yesterday.

• YacomoYacomo Posts: 25
    edited June 2022

DAZ+ FAD not working for me either.

Neither the DAZ Original for $1.99 Sale:

Hmm, images don't seem to work too well either, I can see my 'proof' screenshot while editing the post, but not after it is posted... indecision

Post edited by Yacomo on

joanna said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

The items on the selection page are all from yesterday.

Reporting. 

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,865

That is why I am here also. I bought from DAZ+FAD yesterday, combing it for something I wanted. Found the samethings I didn't want still there. But the scroll bar is a mess of stuff of brand new stuff and other things that I have also wanted. Both areas need work.

Can't speak to any of the other sections, as I have ignored them since I haven't found wishlisted items, or only old stuff I don't want.

I did note that new items don't even have a pip in the price chart today.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,556
    edited June 2022

We just got word that they are looking into it

Post edited by frank0314 on
    edited June 2022

memcneil70 said:

That is why I am here also. I bought from DAZ+FAD yesterday, combing it for something I wanted. Found the samethings I didn't want still there. But the scroll bar is a mess of stuff of brand new stuff and other things that I have also wanted. Both areas need work.

Can't speak to any of the other sections, as I have ignored them since I haven't found wishlisted items, or only old stuff I don't want.

I did note that new items don't even have a pip in the price chart today.

I think it's the same problem as yesterday, new items getting into the DAZ+fAD category and wrecking it somehow. Like memcneil70 said (and others before, including myself), the items in the selection, when you click on the link, are from yesterday. The ones in the carousel are supposedly those that should be getting the discount today, but can't somehow, because there's Debut New stuff in there as well. I reckon if you sort these out, everything will fall into place.

Edit: Thanks Frank, good to know.

Post edited by tsroemi on
    edited June 2022

Storefront, d+fad, new releases should be fixed now.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Cris Palomino said:

Storefront, d+fad, new releases should be fixed now.

Yes, thanks very much! 

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

Cris Palomino said:

ioonrxoon said:

Cris Palomino said:

ioonrxoon said:

Cris Palomino said:

Two mods have now tried it and is working as expected. It's hard to troubleshoot under those circumstances and you may need to do a ticket. 

With 2 Still New Releases the offer works, but with 2 Debut New Releases the offer doesn't work. 1 Debut New Releases and 1 Still New Releases the offer doesn't work.

The store still hasn't turned overnight, till that doesn't happen anything related to PC+ for a day, Debut won't work.

• You know, they say that keeping the brain active- say, by doing challenging and complex equations in one's head- is a good way to forstall or prevent dementia in one's later years.

So I guess we can all thank Daz and "Daz Math" for keeping us wise and sharp in our golden years! laugh

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,462

Hmmm, shouldn't there be a DAZ+ debut new item today ???

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,373

Charlie Judge said:

Hmmm, shouldn't there be a DAZ+ debut new item today ???

I guess the Anniversary bundle occupies this space on Mondays and Thursdays.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,556

We reported it

• WebsoulWebsoul Posts: 218

I didnt know there was also a Daz+ new release item every once in a while. Where can you usually find that?

• Websoul said:

I didnt know there was also a Daz+ new release item every once in a while. Where can you usually find that?

Through June there has been one item every day, there is an option on the store page to Show Only Daz+ Items.

• UHFUHF Posts: 512

BYOB isn't working.. I don't know what Daz did... It was fine this morning.. 8 items for 2.99... I logged back in just now, and its all list price.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,462
    edited June 2022

The gift card sale is not working. I tried cards over $200 and card $50 - $200 and there was no discount on them in my cart. Please fix

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,826
    edited June 2022

Charlie Judge said:

The gift card sale is not working. I tried cards over $200 and card $50 - $200 and there was no discount on them in my cart. Please fix

What is in your cart - it does require a new release, and worked for me with one of today's. Edit:also worked with an older new release, off intro, so it isn't just debut new.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
This discussion has been closed.