Announcing: Daz Deals Browser Add-on II

Comments

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,590

Charlie Judge said:

Items from today's category sales (ie Beachfront Bargains, Sun-Kissed Savings, Dive into Discounts, etc) that I add to my wishlist are not showing in searches with the 'only show wishlist' box checked even after syncing).

Update: I'm not sure what is going on but I tried logging out of DAZ and logging back in and now they are showing up in my searches with wishlist filter activated. So, probably not a DAZ Deals issue; maybe related to that incessant cookie agreement popup instead because the popup also disappeared.

Having issues too. Main Page and featured/sale pages look as if DAZ Dealz does not exist, BUT on individual catalogue pages featuring only one item the DAZ Dealz is working.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,103

ArtAngel said:

Charlie Judge said:

Items from today's category sales (ie Beachfront Bargains, Sun-Kissed Savings, Dive into Discounts, etc) that I add to my wishlist are not showing in searches with the 'only show wishlist' box checked even after syncing).

Update: I'm not sure what is going on but I tried logging out of DAZ and logging back in and now they are showing up in my searches with wishlist filter activated. So, probably not a DAZ Deals issue; maybe related to that incessant cookie agreement popup instead because the popup also disappeared.

Having issues too. Main Page and featured/sale pages look as if DAZ Dealz does not exist, BUT on individual catalogue pages featuring only one item the DAZ Dealz is working.

Which pages exactly are causing issues for you?

• jim_doriajim_doria Posts: 119

Quick question: Are you still entertaining new feature requests? Or is your roadmap all full up?

Ati said:

ArtAngel said:

Charlie Judge said:

Thank you for responding. No pages have the top row of usual suspects (wish list only, owned only). Here is a screen shot of the  Main shop Page, https://www.daz3d.com/shop . I recently did a restore which and chrome lost my favorites and add ons so I had to add the DAZ-Dealz again. Could it be something in the cookie settings. on the 2024 catch up Sales Page, none of these pages (2024 Catch-up Sale): https://www.daz3d.com/catchup-for-2024#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1 and here is the other (Daz Artist Stealz)https://www.daz3d.com/catchup-for-2024#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1 and also if I click the 13,000 items link under Featured Artists. Gone from wishlist. Yet if I click any of the individual releases I can see the forum and gallery links and price history.

Main Shop Page.JPG
    1910 x 1155 - 322K
    Store Product Page.JPG
    1667 x 1291 - 252K

jim_doria said:

Quick question: Are you still entertaining new feature requests? Or is your roadmap all full up?

In theory, yes. 

ArtAngel said:

Ati said:

ArtAngel said:

Charlie Judge said:

Thank you for responding. No pages have the top row of usual suspects (wish list only, owned only). Here is a screen shot of the  Main shop Page, https://www.daz3d.com/shop . I recently did a restore which and chrome lost my favorites and add ons so I had to add the DAZ-Dealz again. Could it be something in the cookie settings. on the 2024 catch up Sales Page, none of these pages (2024 Catch-up Sale): https://www.daz3d.com/catchup-for-2024#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1 and here is the other (Daz Artist Stealz)https://www.daz3d.com/catchup-for-2024#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1 and also if I click the 13,000 items link under Featured Artists. Gone from wishlist. Yet if I click any of the individual releases I can see the forum and gallery links and price history.

In the addon's options page, is your email address and passcode saved? Is it the correct account? (Not necessarily your Daz account, but the account you registered with us.) 

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,066

Amazing customer support. Thank you!!

Ati said:

ArtAngel said:

Ati said:

ArtAngel said:

Charlie Judge said:

In the addon's options page, is your email address and passcode saved? Is it the correct account? (Not necessarily your Daz account, but the account you registered with us.) 

I am one of those people who pay monthly have for a long time, (an auto deduct/payment thing) but I was seeing unlock Pro Features in Purple this morning so came here and foud your reply. Thank you. I resubmitted the email and pasacode and now see subscribed until June 17th but refreshing pages does not alter the situation I reported the other day. Because I was comparing two carts,  old versus, trying to see if stacking worked I would click shop and open in new window. Same result. Despite having about 7 DAZ windows open, I actually clicked google and typed in DAZ3d (a fresh start) and everything works. Thank God, because wandering around these sale pages without DAZ -Dealz is like wandering around blind without a cane or guide dog. Buy just an FYI refreshing the old pages still opened does not work. On those pages I see the same problem, (Google I juess) and that's fine, I'll just  recreate the carts etc on the fly. Thank you so much, as usual excellent support.

• When looking at at store page, am I supposed to be able to filter based on what's on my wishlist and what's not? Sorry if this is answered elsewhere, but I haven't been able to figure it out.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,470

echristopherclark said:

When looking at at store page, am I supposed to be able to filter based on what's on my wishlist and what's not? Sorry if this is answered elsewhere, but I haven't been able to figure it out.

Yes. If you have the Pro version you should see a 'Only Show Wishlist' check box. 

• Charlie Judge said:

echristopherclark said:

When looking at at store page, am I supposed to be able to filter based on what's on my wishlist and what's not? Sorry if this is answered elsewhere, but I haven't been able to figure it out.

Yes. If you have the Pro version you should see a 'Only Show Wishlist' check box. 

Gotcha! I don't have the Pro version yet, but now I have a very solid reason to get it (aside from just supporting the developers of an excellent product).

• 3DScreencraft3DScreencraft Posts: 480

Hi, I hope this thread is still active? Has anyone else found that this month, the nifty DAZ Deals plugin for Firefox has stopped working in my Firefox? I can't figure out why. It's on a monthly debit, so that shouldn't be the problem. I really want it back, it's invaluable to me! Thanks for any insights. (It works in Explorer!)

• tombraider4evertombraider4ever Posts: 672
    edited May 27

Daz deals stopped working for me just now - due to me having to logg out and logg in again due to the horrible cookies issue. So that lost me a functioning daz deals sad. Is there a bug w daz deals? anymore w issues? I have a pro membership, tried both google chrome and firefox - same. I don't even see daz deals in the menu, just see it if I cl the button on the top. Hope this will be resolved. No way to shop here without daz deals, was coming here only to filter on bougth stuff, to remind myself of all the thousands of stuff I have bought, to get ideas on art to make. Thanks in advance for info and a possible solution on thisheart

My email notifications page is greyed out all of it, managed to cl on send code anyway, copyied, says this: Please login to your Daz3D.com Wishlist page first. How do I logg in to the wishlist page itself?? no such logg in as far as I can see, I'm logged in at daz, but no way to logg in at the wishlist page that I can see, Please, if someone knows where to logg in at the wishlist page could you tell me? thanks heart.

Edit: Managed to get it working on microsoft edge, but would love it working on chrome that I use all the time. 

Post edited by tombraider4ever on

I'm using Chrome, and no issues here, so it's definitely not a general problem with the Chrome version.

Make sure you have the correct email address and passcode entered in the options page. Reenter them if not sure.

If you have any popups from Daz, make sure to click through them. Problems on the native page can cause everything else to stop, and we've had page errors with some previous Daz popups.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,425

It works fine for me in Firefox.

• paulawp (marahzen)paulawp (marahzen) Posts: 1,199

tombraider4ever said:

Daz deals stopped working for me just now - due to me having to logg out and logg in again due to the horrible cookies issue. So that lost me a functioning daz deals sad. Is there a bug w daz deals? anymore w issues? I have a pro membership, tried both google chrome and firefox - same. I don't even see daz deals in the menu, just see it if I cl the button on the top. Hope this will be resolved. No way to shop here without daz deals, was coming here only to filter on bougth stuff, to remind myself of all the thousands of stuff I have bought, to get ideas on art to make. Thanks in advance for info and a possible solution on thisheart

My email notifications page is greyed out all of it, managed to cl on send code anyway, copyied, says this: Please login to your Daz3D.com Wishlist page first. How do I logg in to the wishlist page itself?? no such logg in as far as I can see, I'm logged in at daz, but no way to logg in at the wishlist page that I can see, Please, if someone knows where to logg in at the wishlist page could you tell me? thanks heart.

Edit: Managed to get it working on microsoft edge, but would love it working on chrome that I use all the time. 

Hello. How did you get that straightened out in Edge? I'm stuck at this same point. I'm already logged in to Daz, but it asks this anyway. If I log out/in at Daz after following the link, the screen is still grayed out. 

paulawp (marahzen) said:

tombraider4ever said:

Hello. How did you get that straightened out in Edge? I'm stuck at this same point. I'm already logged in to Daz, but it asks this anyway. If I log out/in at Daz after following the link, the screen is still grayed out. 

Hi, I'm so sorry, I don't remember how I got it to work, was only yesterday, but I clicked and tried so much on both Chrome and firefox, so it's all a blurr in my head when I try to remember. I wish so much I could help youheart . I hope you get it to work somewhereheart.

tombraider4ever said:

paulawp (marahzen) said:

tombraider4ever said:

Hi, I'm so sorry, I don't remember how I got it to work, was only yesterday, but I clicked and tried so much on both Chrome and firefox, so it's all a blurr in my head when I try to remember. I wish so much I could help youheart . I hope you get it to work somewhereheart.

Well, I got it working in Chrome at least. 

paulawp (marahzen) said:

tombraider4ever said:

paulawp (marahzen) said:

tombraider4ever said:

Well, I got it working in Chrome at least. 

I'm so glad to hear that you got it to work somewhere! heart 

edited May 28

Ati said:

I'm using Chrome, and no issues here, so it's definitely not a general problem with the Chrome version.

Make sure you have the correct email address and passcode entered in the options page. Reenter them if not sure.

If you have any popups from Daz, make sure to click through them. Problems on the native page can cause everything else to stop, and we've had page errors with some previous Daz popups.

It's the same for me today, daz deals doesn't work at all,  no daz deals button at the menu, only on the top of the internet page, not in the daz menu. I cl on the top thing and get daz deals page, says I'm subsribed, cl on the email thing and it's all greyed out. I tried yesterday to get the code again, managed to cl that even though greyed out somehow, strange, I looked just now and both the email and the code is correct, perfectly correct. It's both on chrome and firefox, the bug. On edge it's correct, all of it. I live in Sweden, have Windows 11, if that's any help finding the issue. No troubble for a long time until yesterday when I logged in and out a few times to get rid of the lousy cookie settings bug, the broken setting of asking about cookies all the time. So that broke daz deals. Not sure what else I can tell you to help you find the issue. For me, I'm happy it works on edge, but chrome is my main browser, so it would be SO helpful if it can be made working again on chrome. Thanks for everything you do w daz deals, for me it's IMPOSSIBLE to shop here without it, I live for making my art, have turned 52, some issues, not serious, w my health, so time is precious to me and to scroll endlessly for stuff that I want on sale, no picks on the side in the product library, no filter for owned stuff so I can actually FIND the thousand of stuff I own - impossible to shop here without it. SO - daz should pay you all for the work you do, and help you! heart If I loose it working on edge also I will not shop here at all until it does - just saying incase this can reach those in charge of daz somehow. No money from me unless daz deals works....

Edit: tried logg out and in just now on chrome - same. I see the daz deals pro button before logging in - logg in I see it - but the emails are greyed out, I refresh the page and the daz deals button dissapears. Says subcribed for pro, when cl on the top, above the address field. But email greyed out. Says: Please login to your Daz3D.com Wishlist page first. Once you're logged in, you can sign-up below for price change notifications, fast grab additions, and more! 

But under the grey I see my email address and the code, and all the boxes for my subcribed threads checked....Just thought the more info you get the better, to solve the issue. 

Got email from daz deals today. So working, but not anything else. And one question - where on earth is the logg in place on the WISHLIST page? says logg, I'm logged in, on the wishlist page - where? no such box or words on my wishlist page, I cl the link and nothing, just my normal wishlist page. On all my ys on daz - have never seen a logg in box at my wishlist page.

Just to note, I'm in pretty much the opposite spot as Tombraider4ever. I primarily use Edge, and no matter what I do, I can't get the emails tab on the browser to respond to me being logged in to Daz on another Edge tab. But Chrome - which I only occasionally use - worked as expected on the very first try. At least I do have it running there, so I know the functionality and account are OK. I suppose there's some kind of setting or cookie thing going on, it's just interesting that it's presenting as an opposite to that user's situation.

I will suggest something that I personally hate when it's suggested to me... :D Try clearing the browser cache and cookies. You can find this under the 3 dots in the top right corner, then "Clear browsing data..." from the dropdown menu, and have a checkmark before "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files", then click the "Clear data" button. You will have to sign in again to Daz after this. Then retry Daz-Deals.

• 3DScreencraft3DScreencraft Posts: 480
    edited May 29

I agree that the DAZ Deals problem may well be linked to the cookies issue. I presume the DAZ geeks are working to sort that out (sure hope so), and if that's fixed maybe this will be too? Here's hoping!

Post edited by 3DScreencraft on

Ati said:

I will suggest something that I personally hate when it's suggested to me... :D Try clearing the browser cache and cookies. You can find this under the 3 dots in the top right corner, then "Clear browsing data..." from the dropdown menu, and have a checkmark before "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files", then click the "Clear data" button. You will have to sign in again to Daz after this. Then retry Daz-Deals.

Is there any way to do this - clear those on JUST the Daz store? if so how? if not then no, to re logg in on all places - tons of those w 2 factor security thing - no thanks. And I'm sure the issue is not at my end as it started w the cookies broken settings issue. Thanks anyway for trying to helpheart . And as I said - can I clear that on just Daz? 

3DScreencraft said:

I agree that the DAZ Deals problem may well be linked to the cookies issue. I presume the DAZ geeks are working to sort that out (sure hope so), and if that's fixed maybe this will be too? Here's hoping!

I hope so too! heart

3DScreencraft said:

The addon works by extending the native Daz web page in your browser. Unfortunately, if that native web page has technical issues, that could have a negative effect on the addon.

tombraider4ever said:

Ati said:

Is there any way to do this - clear those on JUST the Daz store? if so how? if not then no, to re logg in on all places - tons of those w 2 factor security thing - no thanks. And I'm sure the issue is not at my end as it started w the cookies broken settings issue. Thanks anyway for trying to helpheart . And as I said - can I clear that on just Daz? 

Yeah, this is why I said I hate it, too, when I'm asked to do this... :)

I haven't come across this cookie issue that keeps popping up in the comments, but if it's something on Daz's side, then solving that will most likely ensure that the addon works as intended.

• KerseyKersey Posts: 52

The way I do it in Chrome is that I right click on the page and chose Inspect. Then I go to the Application tab, and under Cookies to the left I right click on the daz3d domain and click on Clear. Now all cookies for just Daz3d store are removed.

Ati said:

tombraider4ever said:

Ati said:

Yeah, this is why I said I hate it, too, when I'm asked to do this... :)

I haven't come across this cookie issue that keeps popping up in the comments, but if it's something on Daz's side, then solving that will most likely ensure that the addon works as intended.

Thanks for the replyheart , I hope so smiley.

edited May 30

Kersey said:

The way I do it in Chrome is that I right click on the page and chose Inspect. Then I go to the Application tab, and under Cookies to the left I right click on the daz3d domain and click on Clear. Now all cookies for just Daz3d store are removed.

Thank you so much for the reply heart, I will try that.  

Edit: That fixed it! laughlaugh I had no idea that that could be done - clear cookies on just one place - Thank you so much for teaching me how to do this! heartsmiley I'll screenshot your reply, print it out and have where I work, as I have a hard time remember things, to have when bugs happen. Whenever someone suggest clear cookies for some web pages issue I'll clear just that page, so very useful info, Thank you so much! heartsmiley I advice others w this issue trying this, and will try it again if it happens again. Clear just the Daz cookies, close the browser, open it again, logg in. Fixed it for me, for now anywayheart.