Announcing: Daz Deals Browser Add-on II

Comments

• ariocharioch Posts: 172

Ati,

I've been using your Rekease Date For New Items script for years and recently it's stopped working. I checked the source in TamperMonkey and it showing a bunch of errors, but I'm not sure which one(s) may be relevant to it no longer working. Just curious if you'd be able to fix it so it works again? It's very handy to be able to see when a product was released and I relied on it extensively.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,123

arioch said:

Ati,

I've been using your Rekease Date For New Items script for years and recently it's stopped working. I checked the source in TamperMonkey and it showing a bunch of errors, but I'm not sure which one(s) may be relevant to it no longer working. Just curious if you'd be able to fix it so it works again? It's very handy to be able to see when a product was released and I relied on it extensively.

I'll take a look in the coming days. 

Ati said:

arioch said:

Ati,

Thank you!

arioch said:

Ati said:

arioch said:

Ati,

Thank you!

Update the script, and it should start working again.

Daz made changes to a portion of the html page that the script relies on. I updated the script to use the current structure of the page.

Ati said:

arioch said:

Ati said:

arioch said:

Ati,

Thank you!

Update the script, and it should start working again.

Daz made changes to a portion of the html page that the script relies on. I updated the script to use the current structure of the page.

Thanks for fixing it so quickly, it's working now. However the DazDeals plugin seems to have stopped working. The price history graph, recent lowest price, and other aspects are now missing. Also all of the options on the Email Notifications page are gone.

• paolo_35229750paolo_35229750 Posts: 82
    edited June 6

@Ati,

As @arioch reports, all of a sudden I have lost all my Pro functionality, no filters, no sort options, no notification price, and no price history on any of the Daz pages; the add-on dashboard still says the version is 4.1.0 and my current level is Pro, valid through 2024-06-20 ...

Post edited by paolo_35229750 on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387
    edited June 6

It's not just pro features, my non-pro features are not working right now either and they worked fine a few hours ago, I still have tabs opened from then and Daz Deals features disappear when I refresh the page (Win10, latest version of firefox).

Nothing changed on my end beside the refresh, maybe Daz pushed a site update?

Post edited by Leana on
  • namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,116

paolo_35229750 said:

@Ati,

As @arioch reports, all of a sudden I have lost all my Pro functionality, no filters, no sort options, no notification price, and no price history on any of the Daz pages; the add-on dashboard still says the version is 4.1.0 and my current level is Pro, valid through 2024-06-20 ...

As mentioned - also lost the hidden items functionality - the hide/unhide button no longer shows and everything I've hidden is back on the store pages.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,638
    edited June 6

Leana said:

It's not just pro features, my non-pro features are not working right now either and they worked fine a few hours ago, I still have tabs opened from then and Daz Deals features disappear when I refresh the page (Win10, latest version of firefox).

Nothing changed on my end beside the refresh, maybe Daz pushed a site update?

Same here. All my DAZ Deals functionality is gone.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Update the script, and it should start working again.

There is no date with the version numbers in the "What's New" section of the add-on dashboard, but I note that for 4.1.0 it says "Fix filter option display on wishlist page", there is a long standing CSS issue in Daz's raw HTML regarding the positioning of the checkboxes and their labels, I have a ticket open with regard to this.

I hope this fix is not the cause of the current issues.

edited June 6

Everything works here in latest Chrome. What browser and what browser version are you having problems with?

Post edited by Ati on

I'm using FireFox and I think one or two others have mentioned they're using FireFox as well.

edited June 6

Ati said:

Everything works here in latest Chrome. What browser and what browser version are you having problems with?

I'm using Chrome and it is not working for me.

ETA: I tred to go to my email notifications page and I get this even though I am already logged in to my wishlist:

DAZ Deals Email notification page.jpg
    1657 x 439 - 90K
  • Ati said:

Firefox 126.0.1 (64bit) on Windows 11 Pro

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,641

paolo_35229750 said:

Ati said:

Firefox 126.0.1 (64bit) on Windows 11 Pro

Broken for me on Chrome. Updated and re-launched Chrome still broken. Closed all panes/tabs/apps. Opened Chrome still broke. Show subscribed. Drop down Main menu for DAZ has the heart and Daz-Deals Link but no tabs options above wishlist or any sales pages.

NOTE: I had some purchased product windows open from yesterday, and on a refresh, earlier this AM, I noticed it only populated readme and price history graft and dropped forum comments. One particular product had 6 comments (dissapeared on refresh) and the only available link affiliated with DAZ Dealz was the readme link.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,641
    edited June 6

I just did an adanced clear of all history everything. Came back signed in and still does not work on Chrome. I mean it does work because the readme populates but nothing else works on any pages including the Product Library which has no comment area and no thumbnails.  

Post edited by ArtAngel on
  • Interestingly the "Recent Best" still works on the Daz Order Summary ...

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,013

The free version hasn't worked on W10+Chrome all week, but can't give details as that's my work computer and here at home with W7+Opera, the older version of the plugin still works

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,866

I don't get the price graph or forum links or gallery links on product pages. I do have the readme link. I don't get the option to show only wishlist or show owned,etc. on store pages. The Daz-Deals Pro page says I am subscribed until 7/23/2024. On the email notifications tab, it doesn't show any options; it just tells me to login to my wishlist. These problems are on both Chrome 125.0.6422.142 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Firefox 126.0.1 (64-bit). One difference between browsers is that the Daz-Deals page manage Items shows a hidden item in Firefox but not Chrome.
    Is any of this related to the ongoing continuous cookie notification problem on the Daz site? Some people have reported that those have gone away. Maybe that broke something.

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,209

Everything is working for me on Chrome/Windows 11. 

I'm not currently seeing cookie notification popups, if that's relevant.

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,116

Firefox 125.0.3 64 bit on Windows 10 pro.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,013

I was thinking with the Cookie popup, when different people were getting different results with the same browsers and the problem went away on it's own eventually / surfaced again after such and such time...
    Does the location of people matter (ie. which CDN server is serving them)?

Maybe that is one thing to consider.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,032

barbult said:

I don't get the price graph or forum links or gallery links on product pages. I do have the readme link. I don't get the option to show only wishlist or show owned,etc. on store pages. The Daz-Deals Pro page says I am subscribed until 7/23/2024. On the email notifications tab, it doesn't show any options; it just tells me to login to my wishlist. These problems are on both Chrome 125.0.6422.142 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Firefox 126.0.1 (64-bit). One difference between browsers is that the Daz-Deals page manage Items shows a hidden item in Firefox but not Chrome.
    Is any of this related to the ongoing continuous cookie notification problem on the Daz site? Some people have reported that those have gone away. Maybe that broke something.

@barbult described what I am seeing on my primary shopping computer, an iMac from 2012, macOS Catalina v. 10.15.7 on Google Chrome Version 125.0.6422.142 (Official Build) (x86_64) after I cleared my cache, I found I needed to update to that Google version and did a update on Daz Deals extension out of caution. At v4.1.0 now. My Daz-Deals Pro page says I am subscribed until 31 July 2027 (we had some issues during that initial release and it resulted in a many year purchase). I will say that earlier today, all my normal options seemed to be available on a non-primary computer Win10 laptop, that does not generally have all the Pro options but does have the basics. Now, I don't see the basics. While my Wishlish seems to be intact, I can't sort in the store without a button for that.

On the previous page I read that Daz did an update, so is that the source of our issues? 

• ArtAngel said:

I just did an adanced clear of all history everything. <SNIP>

I did the same ... no joy

looking at the console I am seeing a storage_callbacks and "Some cookies are misusing the recommended 'SameSite' attribute" errors I am not getting on another browser, Opera, without the add-on when loading the same product

paolo_35229750 said:

ArtAngel said:

I just did an adanced clear of all history everything. <SNIP>

I did the same ... no joy

looking at the console I am seeing a storage_callbacks and "Some cookies are misusing the recommended 'SameSite' attribute" errors I am not getting on another browser, Opera, without the add-on when loading the same product

Same for me I tried clearing cahche and cookies, DAZ Deals still not working for me in Chrome and still get that wierd notification when trying to access DAZ Deals email notifications. 

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,830

I'm using Chrome on Win 10 computer and all is working. Several days ago the pro features were not so I removed Daz-Deals, deleted all Daz site cookies, reinstalled Daz-Deals, and had to resign in on the Daz-Deals email notifications tab. After about 10 minutes, all pro features came back and have remained since then

edited June 6

RGcincy said:

I'm using Chrome on Win 10 computer and all is working. Several days ago the pro features were not so I removed Daz-Deals, deleted all Daz site cookies, reinstalled Daz-Deals, and had to resign in on the Daz-Deals email notifications tab. After about 10 minutes, all pro features came back and have remained since then

Yikes. I just tried that and now I am even worse off. Daz Deals is not working at all and DAZ Deals no longer shows me as a Pro member. I still get the weired notifification I showed above when I try to go to email notifications. So I can't sign in again to show that I am a Prio member.

• paolo_35229750paolo_35229750 Posts: 82
    edited June 6

RGcincy said:

Don't do this

if you are on Firefox. The DazDeals login will not be available. All you will get is this, even after loading your Wishlist page.

This is all very frustrating, I have come to rely on DazDeals Sorting, Filtering and History when adding to my library

Charlie Judge said:

Yikes. I just tried that and now I am even worse off. Daz Deals is no working at all and DAZ Deals no longer shows me as a Pro member. I still get the wiered notifification I showed above when I try to go to email notifications. So I can't sign in again to show that I am a Prio member.

Yup! same here ... :'(

Screenshot 2024-06-06 223646.png
    1280 x 432 - 33K
    Post edited by paolo_35229750 on
  • lachilachi Posts: 80

Nothing is working for me.

Latest Chrome Version 125.0.6422.142 on Windows 11 Pro.

I'm pretty sure that it worked 1 day before.

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,390

lachi said:

Nothing is working for me.

Latest Chrome Version 125.0.6422.142 on Windows 11 Pro.

I'm pretty sure that it worked 1 day before.

Same here