Announcing: Daz Deals Browser Add-on II

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,866

Charlie Judge said:

Update:  I was able to get DAZ Deals Pro working again by removing DAZ Deals and then reinstalling it. So now all seems to be working again.

yes Good News. Maybe that info will help someone else, too.

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,390

Had to do the same

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,032

When the pay deal started, things were crazy and I somehow ended up paid through to 2027 or there abouts. Just hope I am around that long. The bonus is I don't have to worry about the renewals I guess.

I'm sure they appreciate your enthusiastic support!
  • namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,117

So it looks like I'm OK through September, so I have that long to figure out how to update my credit card data.

But I really would like the 'hide products' feature to work; I've been here since 2005, and if there are any characters G3 and earlier I don't have I don't need to see them over and over again. I figure, with one thing or another, I'd like to hide roughly two thirds of the items in the store.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,638

Has there been a change in the latest store and sale pages that eliminates the DAZ Deals Pro filters. I am seeing the Pro filters on older sale pages but I don't see  them on today's main store page or on the flash sale page. Is anyone seeing them on the main store page or today''s flash sale page?

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,209

Charlie Judge said:

Has there been a change in the latest store and sale pages that eliminates the DAZ Deals Pro filters. I am seeing the Pro filters on older sale pages but I don't see  them on today's main store page or on the flash sale page. Is anyone seeing them on the main store page or today''s flash sale page?

I'm seeing them on the flash sale page, but not the main store page. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,013

butterflyfish said:

Charlie Judge said:

I'm seeing them on all the pages, but I'm using Opera based browser and plugin version 2.5.1
    Not a subscriber.

butterflyfish said:

Charlie Judge said:

I still see the sort by % off on the main store page, but not the filters, like wishlist. I see the filters on the flash sale page.

barbult said:

butterflyfish said:

Charlie Judge said:

I still see the sort by % off on the main store page, but not the filters, like wishlist. I see the filters on the flash sale page.

All I see on the main store page and on the flash sale page are Hide Items I Own, Only Show +, and  Only Show Bundles.

I see all the filters if I go to something like the https://www.daz3d.com/bogo-artist-items#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1 sale

edited July 2023

Robert Freise said:

barbult said:

butterflyfish said:

Charlie Judge said:

All I see on the main store page and on the flash sale page are Hide Items I Own, Only Show +, and  Only Show Bundles.

I see all the filters if I go to something like the https://www.daz3d.com/bogo-artist-items#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1 sale

Same for me. I wonder why some people are seeing the Pro filters on the flash sale page and some of us aren't seeing them.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,175

Charlie Judge said:

Robert Freise said:

barbult said:

butterflyfish said:

Charlie Judge said:

Same for me. I wonder why some people are seeing the Pro filters on the flash sale page and some of us aren't seeing them.

Probably because two different versions of the page are being sent to browsers, some get one, others get the other. 

• ecks201ecks201 Posts: 440
    edited August 2023

Totally broken for me today, not even the base features.
    I suppose it's going to be like this for a while with all the website changes sad

EDIT: Ah, today's the day that my renewal refreshed.

Ati! give your server another kick please.

Post edited by ecks201 on
  • ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,641

DanaTA said:

Charlie Judge said:

Robert Freise said:

barbult said:

butterflyfish said:

Charlie Judge said:

Probably because two different versions of the page are being sent to browsers, some get one, others get the other. 

Exactly! I see them. And it's the only thing that makes the site semi tolerable. I have the stupid left navigation maze bar. Feel like I am participating in Maze Runner. I say sit back, have a strong one and wait for the dust to settle.

Hate that slide out left bar

Has anyone else lost the 'Sort by %' feature? Or is it just me?

I'm still seeing it. Do you see the other Pro features? Percent off is one of them.

edited August 2023

I've got percent off and I'm recieving the emails from Ati, which points to it possibly being a problem at web page level. Probably reciving a new format that the extension can't process.

edited August 2023

ecks201 said:

I've got percent off and I'm recieving the emails from Ati, which points to it possibly being a problem at web page level. Probably reciving a new format that the extension can't process.

I'm confused. I thought you said earlier that you weren't seeing the sort by percent off.

But, yes, there seems to a problem with the filters on some shop pages. I'm not seeing them on the main shop page. 

edited August 2023

I said i'd lost 'Sort by %' which I know is a Pro feature
    You said 'Do you see the other Pro features? Percent off is one of them.'  - I took this as you asking I'd lost other Pro features and that you were giving Percent off as an example. I interpreted 'Percent off' as you meaning the percentage discount figure next to the price.
    Which is why I replied saying that I'd still got percent off.

So for clarity. I do not have the ability to Sort by % or Filter by Wishlist, but I am still recieving the emails which indicates that my subscription is functioning
    Sort by % and Filter by Wishlist are not intermittent by page. Its a total failure to function on any page.

ecks201 said:

I said i'd lost 'Sort by %' which I know is a Pro feature
    You said 'Do you see the other Pro features? Percent off is one of them.'  - I took this as you asking I'd lost other Pro features and that you were giving Percent off as an example. I interpreted 'Percent off' as you meaning the percentage discount figure next to the price.
    Which is why I replied saying that I'd still got percent off.

So for clarity. I do not have the ability to Sort by % or Filter by Wishlist, but I am still recieving the emails which indicates that my subscription is functioning
    Sort by % and Filter by Wishlist are not intermittent by page. Its a total failure to function on any page.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. The percent off next to the price is just a regular feature. It looks like you  are missing the DAZ Deals Pro features. What browser are you using? In the DAZ Deals options try entering your email address and passcode under email notifications then save. If that doesn't work you may have to contact ATI.  

edited August 2023

Most odd.
    My email and passcode had disappeared from the extension.

Re-entered them, got features partially back - Got filters but not the sort.
    Closed browser. Re-opened browser
    Details had gone again
    Re-entered details and finally everything returned and details stayed in place after multiple open/close cycles.

as I said. Odd

Edit: Edge BTW

edited August 2023

I'm glad you were able to get it working again.

I have Chrome and IIRC it took me a few cycles to get my features back after my annual renewal.

ETA: I'm glad I have an annual subscription and only have to contend with renewal once a year.

• Neko1967Neko1967 Posts: 45

I cannot get this to work at all anymore  Chrome or Edge.  I know there was some confusion last year with my email address I paid for it with.  I have tried both still does not work.  I really like having this and I just paid for another year however I am not sure this is being supported anymore 

Neko1967 said:

I cannot get this to work at all anymore  Chrome or Edge.  I know there was some confusion last year with my email address I paid for it with.  I have tried both still does not work.  I really like having this and I just paid for another year however I am not sure this is being supported anymore 

Yes, it is still supported; but ATI and Overdrawn don't seem to visit this thread very often anymore. So, you may have to email ATI. 

• Neko1967 said:

You might try uninstalling it and then re-installing it. Sometimes that can fix things.
    I know both Ati and Overdrive have had health issues off and on for the last year. So, a direct email might be better, as was suggested above.

• Anyone else having issues with civilizationhunt.com not responding right now?

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,032

Yes, it worked earlier three hours ago but right now, I am not seeing the chart of prices or links to forums or gallery. Even did an update to the Extension just in case I was outdated, now show 4.0.5.

I am seeing an error caught:

{ "applications": { "gecko": { "id": "[email protected]" } }, "author": "BigBlueHat", "background": { "persistent": false,

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,641

This is what I get.

ArtAngel said:

This is what I get.

Same here.