New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,814
    edited May 10

This "Exclusive Savings" doesn't seem very exclusive. Isn't it exactly what is offered on the sale page for EVERYONE?

Screenshot 2024-05-10 031247.jpg
    1267 x 769 - 163K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908

barbult said:

This "Exclusive Savings" doesn't seem very exclusive. Isn't it exactly what is offered on the sale page for EVERYONE?

Looking into it

• NathNath Posts: 2,769

Well, some of us haven't been able to access the sales page yet, since the banner link still leads to the main shop page, but yeah...

• ainm.sloinneadhainm.sloinneadh Posts: 331

barbult said:

There have been a few banners recently that suggest they've changed track on what they're used for. The one that stands out is "Try our new AI".

Hopefully it's because someone new is doing them and they haven't yet understood that it's an annoyance to users when they're used as extra advertising space rather than for directed promotions. That's me being optimistic laugh

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 708

Nath said:

Well, some of us haven't been able to access the sales page yet, since the banner link still leads to the main shop page, but yeah...

The deal mentioned is a separate tile on the main shop page, though. You can see it in the background of the screenshot. I've been able to see the tile even though I can't access the sales page.

SilverGirl said:

Nath said:

The deal mentioned is a separate tile on the main shop page, though. You can see it in the background of the screenshot. I've been able to see the tile even though I can't access the sales page.

Yeah, but I'm not buying except today's Daz+ items until I know all that's on offer. I'd hate to spend money on one thing, and then find myself wanting that money because there's something more interesting on today's page. 

Nath said:

SilverGirl said:

Nath said:

Yeah, but I'm not buying except today's Daz+ items until I know all that's on offer. I'd hate to spend money on one thing, and then find myself wanting that money because there's something more interesting on today's page. 

Totally fair, and a good strategy (which I think a lot of us are taking). I just thought from your post that you couldn't see that the deal itself was visible to everyone. Apologies if I misinterpreted. 

SilverGirl said:

Nath said:

SilverGirl said:

Nath said:

Totally fair, and a good strategy (which I think a lot of us are taking). I just thought from your post that you couldn't see that the deal itself was visible to everyone. Apologies if I misinterpreted. 

No problem! 

Daily sale (Legs tile) page loading now!

https://www.daz3d.com/legtastic-shapes-and-poses

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,021

The https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-chelsy-dress-for-genesis-9 also refers to another product in the What's Included and Features area: "dForce Hunter Sweater Top:". 

I can only see a sun dress included in the Chelsy Dress. I think something was left over from a previous product.

Heh, of course, now the page is visible, there's nothing that tempts me to buy right now smiley

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908

memcneil70 said:

The https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-chelsy-dress-for-genesis-9 also refers to another product in the What's Included and Features area: "dForce Hunter Sweater Top:". 

I can only see a sun dress included in the Chelsy Dress. I think something was left over from a previous product.

Reported

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,275

barbult said:

It actually feels exclusive...ly worse: the shop banner leads specifically to the 50%/70% off selection while the orange banner leads to the full selection with some products full price, and the store banners also offers 3 Daz+ items for $0.99 when you buy three RA's products (though it doesn't seem to work on new + releases).

• paolo_35229750paolo_35229750 Posts: 82
    edited May 10

joanna said:

barbult said:

It actually feels exclusive...ly worse: the shop banner leads specifically to the 50%/70% off selection while the orange banner leads to the full selection with some products full price, and the store banners also offers 3 Daz+ items for $0.99 when you buy three RA's products (though it doesn't seem to work on new + releases).

Yeah! but the Daz+ deal doesn't work ...

see attched csv of current cart

Screenshot 2024-05-10 133213.png
    1407 x 697 - 1M
    txt
    txt
    daz-cart.csv.txt
    739B
    Post edited by paolo_35229750 on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,814

paolo_35229750 said:

joanna said:

barbult said:

Yeah! but the Daz+ deal doesn't work ...

see attched csv of current cart

The items that you say should be $0.99 do not look like items in the list shown by the Shop Now button. A limited selection of Daz+ items are actually available fo this offer, I believe.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,075
    edited May 11

I suppose it's due to rounding here and there, but while I'm missing the exact same items in both bundles, they are not priced the same (I have the third bundle, Daz Horse 3 Rustic Bundle):

Edit: it's funny, the situation is reversed with the Nikolai 9 bundles (I have Nikolai 9 HD Elf Bundle):

• Nikolai 9 HD Santa Bundle: $17.82
    • Nikolai 9 HD Mega Bundle: $16.86

And Michael 9 bundles are back with the lower bundles costing less (like in the previous examples, I'm missing the same items in both bundles):

• Michael 9 HD Sea-nic Life Bundle: $52.63
    • Michael 9 HD Keepin' It Casual Mega Bundle: $53.75
    horses_bundles.png
    662 x 383 - 48K
    Post edited by Elor on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,862

SURPRISE-SAVINGZ isn't working for me with four items from the selection. The sales copy suggests that a new item is only needed to get 5 items for $2.99 each, but not for 4 items for $3.99.

savingz.PNG
    1281 x 770 - 135K
  • vaaernvaaern Posts: 74

Same for me, not working with 5 items and a "lowpi" release.

• Mr_FluffkinMr_Fluffkin Posts: 120

Same here, SURPRISE-SAVINGZ isn't working.

• belardbelard Posts: 26

Same for me, not working with 2 items and the "lowpi" bundle.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,215

Elor said:

I suppose it's due to rounding here and there, but while I'm missing the exact same items in both bundles, they are not priced the same (I have the third bundle, Daz Horse 3 Rustic Bundle):

Edit: it's funny, the situation is reversed with the Nikolai 9 bundles (I have Nikolai 9 HD Elf Bundle):

• Nikolai 9 HD Santa Bundle: $17.82
    • Nikolai 9 HD Mega Bundle: $16.86

And Michael 9 bundles are back with the lower bundles costing less (like in the previous examples, I'm missing the same items in both bundles):

• Michael 9 HD Sea-nic Life Bundle: $52.63
    • Michael 9 HD Keepin' It Casual Mega Bundle: $53.75

The extra discount will depend on what proportion of the bundle the missing item accounts for - the fewer other items in the bundle, the smaller the discount. Assuming this is multi-order I would get the bigger bundle first, then get the smaller bundle free (presuambly).

Flagged the grabBag issue up.

Richard Haseltine said:

Flagged the grabBag issue up.

Fixed, the code was off on the system (and has been fixed there, so you don't need to recopy it if it is already entered in the box)

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,009

"Get all Daz Original Bundles for just the price of the items you don't own"...

Except for Daz+ bundles... There is an asterix for excluding Daz+ items but that applies to the 30% off?

• ElorElor Posts: 1,075

From what I saw, the only active part a Daz+ item can take during this promotion is as a new item to trigger a higher discount on Daz Originals. But it'll not get the 20 %, nor the 30 % and I added the only Daz+ bundle in my library to my cart and it wasn't free in it.

• tctalberttctalbert Posts: 0

For some reason, while I'm seeing the discount from owed items on partially owned bundles, when I put a bundle where I own everything in it, it shows up at 'full' price (as if I were buying all of the items).

• tctalberttctalbert Posts: 0

FYI, I figured my issue out.  The 100% off only show up when you go to the actual cart page, not just the pop-up.  Shoot, I avoid the 'real' cart as much as possible because it's soooo slooow.  smiley

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868
    edited May 13

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure that the end time for the current flash sale doesn't exist. A 24-hour clock ends at 24:00 (or, technically, 23:59 and small change, more or less).

flash sale ending time

flash sale time.jpg
    1429 x 695 - 202K
    Post edited by vwrangler on
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,673

Morning mods, it seems the new sales page (bestsellers of 2023) leads to an Oops, at least for me. New stuff is visible on main page fine enough. Have a nice day! 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,009

tsroemi said:

Morning mods, it seems the new sales page (bestsellers of 2023) leads to an Oops, at least for me. New stuff is visible on main page fine enough. Have a nice day! 

If you mean the "Top Sellers of 2023", it works for me.

https://www.daz3d.com/top-sellers-sale-amazing-deals-on-the-most-popular-products