New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,215

Ghost said:

Herschel's items seem to be bugged in the Jurassic section. Adding a 3rd (or more) item from HH removes the discount instead of adding it, with any combination I tried. It's only HH items that seem to be affected. 

Are you using a fixed value discount, such as a coupon, on the cart? If so adding another item on which it is valid will spread the discount more thinly, reducing the final discount per item.

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,898
    edited May 3
    NM. I figured it out
    Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
  • NerevarineNerevarine Posts: 168

Elor said:

Nerevarine said:

Hi there, I just tried to get the 1.99 offer on up to 5 select items with any new release over 1 dollar. It only applies when I select one of the "weekend" new releases, instead of the new releases link under the header. Is this intentional?

Did you choose a non Daz+ new releases ? They don't count as new releases for this offer.

Ah, that would be where I was going wrong. How sad that they put them in the linked list - oh well. There's an item I like in the weekend new releases so no big deal! :)

• GhostGhost Posts: 103

Richard Haseltine said:

Ghost said:

Herschel's items seem to be bugged in the Jurassic section. Adding a 3rd (or more) item from HH removes the discount instead of adding it, with any combination I tried. It's only HH items that seem to be affected. 

Are you using a fixed value discount, such as a coupon, on the cart? If so adding another item on which it is valid will spread the discount more thinly, reducing the final discount per item.

Nope, no coupons used. 
    The offer works properly with all other artists from the offer, BUT it accepts only 2 items from HH. Adding 3rd HH item into the cart cancels the discount on HH items, and HH items only.

Ghost said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Ghost said:

Nope, no coupons used. 
    The offer works properly with all other artists from the offer, BUT it accepts only 2 items from HH. Adding 3rd HH item into the cart cancels the discount on HH items, and HH items only.

I didn't see this, adding three random HH items, so it may be tied to one of the items or to something else in your cart.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,009

Richard Haseltine said:

Ghost said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Ghost said:

Nope, no coupons used. 

I didn't see this, adding three random HH items, so it may be tied to one of the items or to something else in your cart.

I was seeing the same when I was starting to build the cart, but now I have too many items in the cart to check again 

• GrafitalebluGrafitaleblu Posts: 89
    edited May 3

The 5 Daz+ items for $1.99 with any new release over $1 isn't working for me today.  It appears to require a new release over $5 for the promotion to work.

Post edited by Grafitaleblu on

Richard Haseltine said:

Like I said I tried multiple different combinations.
    Please go here:
    https://www.daz3d.com/dragons-dinos-damsels
    Pick any 3 "dino" new releases , that's gonna give you the 1st discount, as seen in the first column.

Now scroll down, you see the 2nd discount.

Scroll down at the bottom, you'll see the 3rd. Now please put any 2 HH items in your cart and add any 1 item from any other artist in the promotion.
    See your prices.

Now add any other HH item in your cart and see what happens with the prices of HH items.
    As shown in attachment 2.
    Different acc, different items, same results. Adding a 3rd HH item drops the discount from 87% to 81% - Only happens to HH items.

1richard.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    1richard2.png
    1920 x 1080 - 899K
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

vwrangler said:

Negative tokens for gift cards persist. Is the idea that you're not supposed to be able to accrue tokens for gift cards, so it's both adding and subtracting them at the same time? What if you have the gift card and other items in the cart?

gift card tokens issue

frank0314 said:

We reported it lastnight. 

For what it's worth, I think I understand what's going on there, in part anyway.

As the fine print on the page says, gift card purchases aren't allowed to accrue tokens. So in order to make that work in the system, it first adds tokens to the cart, then parses contents to see that there's a gift card, and then it removes the tokens. Instead of displaying 0 tokens -- assuming you have nothing else but the card in your cart -- it instead displays +- in front of the number to indicate that it properly added and then subtracted them from the cart. So, for example, if you purchase a gift card for $50, you should see +-5 in the token display -- 1 token for every $10 spent added, and then removed for a net zero tokens for that gift card.

There seem to be two issues with this process.

First, it's not calculating the number of tokens on gift cards correctly -- it seems to be under-calculating, so that for a $100 gift card, instead of 10 tokens, there are 5 or 6 or 7. (I've seen all three numbers.)

Second, if you have anything else in the cart, the system isn't recognizing that those additional items are NOT part of the gift card amount. So, for example, let's say you have two $10 items in the cart with your $50 gift card. What *should* happen is that the system calculates it as +-5 for the gift card and +2 for the two items. What is instead happening is that the system sets the entire thing to something like +-7 because it can't separate the purchases.

For the current gift card sale, that's not necessarily a huge issue. It does mean that the gift card will need to be purchased separately if you want things calculated properly. Where it becomes an issue is with those sales that are in the form of "Purchase this new item, and you can purchase a discounted gift card." The item MUST be in the cart, and in that case, the tokens can't be calculated correctly.

Hope this is helpful.

My issue seems to have been not adding a different featured PA item - doing that I can reproduce the issue.

Richard Haseltine said:

My issue seems to have been not adding a different featured PA item - doing that I can reproduce the issue.

Now the 3rd discount - 3 items from Featured Artists - doesn't kick in at all. HH items get 84% from 3 dino items since the first item and it stays there. I guess it's "fixed"  laugh

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868
    edited May 4

EDIT: Never mind. I didn't realize that the card for today's sale items was going to be so deep in the banner.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 708

One of the new release items from today's sale doesn't seem to be loading -- first one on the left in the middle row.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908

What's the name of it?

• KinichKinich Posts: 867
    edited May 5

frank0314 said:

What's the name of it?

If it's the same one I'm seeing there is no name, no information apart from $24.07 -NaN%  but I'm guessing it's Stonemason's Jungle Construction Kit 03 as that appears to be missing.

Post edited by Kinich on
    edited May 5

That is Stonmasons new pack and is loading for me on the promo page and the product page. Try the dirent page link. https://www.daz3d.com/jungle-construction-kit-03. If on Windows try a forced refresh.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • KinichKinich Posts: 867

Okay, the direct link provided opens the product but the sales page and main store page are still both blank as above, though you can add it to your cart. Tried in both Firefox and Edge with the same results, signed in with Firefox not signed in with Edge. Also I have shut my PC down and restarted it this morning (nothing to do with this issue) with no change in the situation. Have to go out now will check back later.

• robertswwwrobertswww Posts: 789
    edited May 5

The missing "Jungle" New Release that shows as: $10.49 -NaN%
    https://www.daz3d.com/final-day-of-daz-plus-bonus-perks

Appears to be...

Ripped Shorts for Genesis 9
    https://www.daz3d.com/ripped-shorts-for-genesis-9

Missing-Product_05may2024.PNG
    834 x 1098 - 1M
    Ripped-Shorts-for-Genesis-9.PNG
    1302 x 1043 - 580K
    Post edited by robertswww on

We are trying to get some help on the weird product display issues.

• robertswwwrobertswww Posts: 789
    edited May 6

Same problem as yesterday, one of the "Fast" New Releases icons is showing incorrectly as: $16.09 -NaN%
    https://www.daz3d.com/build-your-personal-fastgrab

Should be...

FE Pompadour Hair for Genesis 9
    https://www.daz3d.com/fe-pompadour-hair-for-genesis-9

Missing-Product_06may2024.PNG
    887 x 1047 - 1M
    FE-Pompadour-Hair-G9.PNG
    1298 x 1065 - 1M
    Post edited by robertswww on

robertswww said:

Same problem as yesterday, one of the "Fast" New Releases icons is showing incorrectly as: $16.09 -NaN%
    https://www.daz3d.com/build-your-personal-fastgrab

Should be...

FE Pompadour Hair for Genesis 9
    https://www.daz3d.com/fe-pompadour-hair-for-genesis-9

Reported. As yesterday, there seem to be different products not showing for different users.

• columbinecolumbine Posts: 384
    edited May 6

Oh. Huh. I didn't realize until seeing that screenshot that it wasn't showing me Creepy Corridor this morning at all. Instead it had the bogus error listing (the one with the not-a-number price and no image) in that space.

.... aaaaand now, when I go back to that page again, Creepy Corridor's there and the NaN item is gone completely. Either they fixed something in the last few minutes or the feature page is just being especially random today.

EDIT: To clarify, it looks like the bogus item was replacing an item that should have been there, but, as RH said, *which* item seems to have varied. For me it was taking up Creepy Corridor's slot, and for others the Pompadour Hair slot.I now can't get it to do it anymore at all--the bogus item's gone--circa 11:30 am US Eastern time--so I'm going to assume someone fixed something.

Post edited by columbine on

For the record, no items are missing up here, not at work with W10+Crome or at home with W7+Opera.

Creepy Corridor wasn't showing for one of the other mods this morning either and they are using Chrome. Some are getting it and some aren't. It doesn't seem to be browser specific and its not the same products for everyone that is experiencing it.

frank0314 said:

Creepy Corridor wasn't showing for one of the other mods this morning either and they are using Chrome. Some are getting it and some aren't. It doesn't seem to be browser specific and its not the same products for everyone that is experiencing it.

Pronlem with the CDN servers? 

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,763
    edited May 8

I have products I've purchased that are not hidden and dont show the dlownload link. You have to click and go to the product page to see the purchased flag. This can create double purchased items and Is a pain having to go to the actual product page, etc everytime. It should at least show the download icon. these are free items but used as example -- there are more of them

show as not purchased.jpg
    776 x 598 - 286K
    [irchased.jpg
    583 x 519 - 287K
    Post edited by daveso on

daveso said:

I have products I've purchased that are not hidden and dont show the dlownload link. You have to click and go to the product page to see the purchased flag. This can create double purchased items and Is a pain having to go to the actual product page, etc everytime. It should at least show the download icon. these are free items but used as example -- there are more of them

Have you tried disabling DazDeals? 

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,763

PerttiA said:

daveso said:

Have you tried disabling DazDeals? 

No. I'll give that a try. Thanks 

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 708

No tile/page for today's sales?

I thought maybe it'd be the leg morph tile, but when I clicked on it it just refreshed the main shop page.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,075

The page should be here (link from the leg tile):

https://www.daz3d.com/legtastic-shapes-and-poses

But the server sent us back to the home page, likely due to a misconfiguration somewhere.