New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• RangerRickRangerRick Posts: 264

Should  "dForce Strand-Based Medium Length Autumn Style Hair for Genesis 9 and 8 Female" trigger the 75% off licenses discount?  Because I'm only seeing the 50% off discount on 3D printing licenses in the cart.

why-licenses-only-50-precent.png
    772 x 574 - 103K
  • Cris Palomino said:

BlueFingers said:

Gordig said:

Cris Palomino said:

Cris Palomino said:

BlueFingers said:

GT item Apocalyptic Friends - Beau does not trigger the Gift Card discount even though it's also a Debut New Release and thus should do so.

Have sent an inquiry. 

Wanted to verify as that item is a GT and so shouldn't stack. 

I read BlueFingers's post as saying that having Beau in one's cart should trigger the 19% discount on gift cards, not further discount Beau himself.

Correct, that was what I meant.

Yes, that is what I understood, but the GT cannot stack with anything else, so can't trigger the gift card. 

The concerning disclaimer says the following, I have put in between brackets how I interpert that sentence of that disclaimer:

- Discount does not stack with other offers. [Any other source of discount won't be applicable to the price of  the GT item. The subject (discount) of the sentence refers to the discount on the GT item (directly points this out with the "¥" sign used in the text), not any other type of discount on other offers. Sorry, but I see no other way how to interpet this sentence.]
    - Cannot be used to discount items already owned. [I do not currently own a Gift Card]
    - Items must be in cart simultaneously for discount to apply. [I have the item and the Gift Card in my cart]
    - Discount excludes Headliner Artists, and other Golden Ticket Items. [A gift card is not a Headliner Artist or GT item]

I do not see how these disclaimers exclude the discount on the Gift Card offer.

After re-reading what I just wrote, I think it may come accross as condescending which is totally not my intention. I appreciated you being in the forum helping us out Cris, I just wanted toi be as clear as I could be to avoid any confusion.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,641
    edited September 1

DIM has an orange banner about having 30% off if you own featured artist items. I own 3,313 items and it is not working. Also one cannot own 30 items from a vendor who only has 21 items. I do collect a lot from DAVEYABOO, so 21 items is better than none, but maybe the banner in DIM should be addressed.

Also carted and checked out the gift card and can confirm the 30% golden ticket does not apply to it.

@BlueFingers, DAZ used to give 40% off but have not seen a discount above 30% in a dogs age.

Post edited by ArtAngel on
  • ArtAngel said:

DIM has an orange banner about having 30% off if you own featured artist items. I own 3,313 items and it is not working. Also one cannot own 30 items from a vendor who only has 21 items. I do collect a lot from DAVEYABOO, so 21 items is better than none, but maybe the banner in DIM should be addressed.

Also carted and checked out the gift card and can confirm the 30% golden ticket does not apply to it.

@BlueFingers, DAZ used to give 40% off but have not seen a discount above 30% in a dogs age.

For clarity, I am reffering to the 19% off Gift Cards that should be triggered by GT item Apocalyptic Friends - Beau, nothing else.

• The GT items shold not be appearing as Debut New, and so should not earn the extra on the Gift Card or other discounts related to the new PA items - theya re already triggering theirn own substantial discounts on many items.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868
    edited September 1

EDIT: Never mind. Realized I misunderstood the post. Please delete if possible.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • Richard Haseltine said:

The GT items shold not be appearing as Debut New, and so should not earn the extra on the Gift Card or other discounts related to the new PA items - theya re already triggering theirn own substantial discounts on many items.

Okay, that is clear, thanks Richard.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

Richard Haseltine said:

The GT items shold not be appearing as Debut New, and so should not earn the extra on the Gift Card or other discounts related to the new PA items - theya re already triggering theirn own substantial discounts on many items.

But the GT items ARE appearing as Debut New. Beau was in yesterday's Debut New, and the P3Design Look Fairy morphs are in Monday's Debut New. If they're not supposed to be there, they need to be taken out of that section.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,211

vwrangler said:

Richard Haseltine said:

But the GT items ARE appearing as Debut New. Beau was in yesterday's Debut New, and the P3Design Look Fairy morphs are in Monday's Debut New. If they're not supposed to be there, they need to be taken out of that section.

Will send a report. 

• RangerRickRangerRick Posts: 264
    edited September 2

Can someone tell me why three Debut New releases in the cart still only get 50% off on the licenses when added to the cart?  It worked for me on Saturday but not Sunday nor today.

Thanks

ETA:  The 75% discount isn't triggering for the 3D print licenses but is for the Interactive licenses.  Hopefully someone can fix the 3D print licenses before the end of the day.

3-debut-new-but-no-75-discount.png
    758 x 650 - 145K
    Post edited by RangerRick on
  • Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,519

While mentioned as one in the compatible software section, https://www.daz3d.com/slumber-dream-nightie-for-genesis-9-81-and-8-female is not named as a dForce product.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,832

Matt_Castle said:

While mentioned as one in the compatible software section, https://www.daz3d.com/slumber-dream-nightie-for-genesis-9-81-and-8-female is not named as a dForce product.

The readme lists “People:Genesis 9:Clothing:PS:Slumber Dream:dForce Settings”, so the product  name is inconsistent with normal Daz dForce naming conventions, it would seem.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,027

The DAZ+ Freebie item https://www.daz3d.com/summer-classroom only has a 3D Printing License. Is this correct and the product is not available for the Interactive License?

It will not impact my cart, but others may hesitate to use it.

• memcneil70 said:

The DAZ+ Freebie item https://www.daz3d.com/summer-classroom only has a 3D Printing License. Is this correct and the product is not available for the Interactive License?

It will not impact my cart, but others may hesitate to use it.

Sent in a query

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,633

With the PA sale the rotating banner for DAZ tokens is no longer up. Can it please be restored? Having the various discounts available for x number of tokens is sometimes quite useful.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,867

Matt_Castle said:

I've got quite a few dForce products in my runtime that don't have dForce in the name, so I don't know if that's an actual rule or just courtesy.

• Gordig said:

Matt_Castle said:

I've got quite a few dForce products in my runtime that don't have dForce in the name, so I don't know if that's an actual rule or just courtesy.

This one, at least, has had its name updated.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,348

Charlie Judge said:

With the PA sale the rotating banner for DAZ tokens is no longer up. Can it please be restored? Having the various discounts available for x number of tokens is sometimes quite useful.

Not an ideal work around, but you can add an item to the cart, then click the part in the cart about tokens that says "Whats This".

It will take you to this link: https://www.daz3d.com/daz-tokens

Havos said:

Charlie Judge said:

Not an ideal work around, but you can add an item to the cart, then click the part in the cart about tokens that says "Whats This".

It will take you to this link: https://www.daz3d.com/daz-tokens

Thank you for the link. 

• ElorElor Posts: 1,091

Get an extra 50% off*

Select Genesis 2 & 3 Daz Originals

with any Debut or Still New Release in your cart

SHOP NOW

*Items must be in cart simultaneously for discount to apply.
    Cannot be used to discount items already owned.

The GT doesn't count as a Debut (and I suppose Still New) Release for the Genesis 2/3 promotion, which is in line with previous promotion linked to Debut/Still New (except the 10 % on Toshi bundle) so it would be best with a line clearly explaining it (especially because some items are part of the global sales and may look to have been discounted by 50%) or fix the bug preventing the GT to count as Debut / Still New if the intent of this promotion is for them to count as such (angel)

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,774
    edited September 4

My tokens are not taking off full amount. I have 8 tokens ... should be 45% off but its only. I've tried several different products that are Featured Artist products at 65% off. With my banner 30% and the GT 30%, all of them at that discount come to 83% off. When I add in the 45% off for the tokens it ends up 88% off total. Shouldn't that final discount be higher? I can never figure out this DAZ math with discounting. 

short discount 1.jpg
    1612 x 462 - 343K
    short discount.jpg
    1624 x 639 - 418K
    Post edited by daveso on

daveso said:

My tokens are not taking off full amount. I have 8 tokens ... should be 45% off but its only. I've tried several different products that are Featured Artist products at 65% off. With my banner 30% and the GT 30%, all of them at that discount come to 83% off. When I add in the 45% off for the tokens it ends up 88% off total. Shouldn't that final discount be higher? I can never figure out this DAZ math with discounting. 

That is a PA item and not a DAZ Original so 8  tokens only takes off an extra 30% (not 45%); so your final discount appears to be correct. 

edited September 4

daveso said:

The current tokens are providing different discounts on Daz Originals and PAs items (before it was 5% per token up to 40% on all items):

Apply up to 8 Daz Tokens to your order

You can easily add or subtract Tokens to your cart at checkout.
    This is how much you'll get for every Token you apply:

• 1 token is 7% off your entire cart
    • 2 tokens are 13% off your entire cart
    • 3 tokens are 18% off your entire cart
    • 4 tokens are 22% off your entire cart
    • 5 tokens are 25% off your entire cart
    • 6 tokens are 27% off your entire cart BUT 30% off Daz Originals in your cart
    • 7 tokens are 29% off your entire cart BUT 35% off Daz Originals in your cart
    • 8 tokens are 30% off your entire cart BUT 45% off Daz Originals in your cart

From a customer point of view: from 1 to 4 tokens, the new system is more generous than the previous one regardless of the kind of products you're buying.

With 5 tokens, it's neutral: the current system provide as much discount as the previous one.

For PAs items, with 6, 7 and 8 items, the new system is less generous.

For Daz Originals, with 6 and 7 items, the two systems are equals, but when you get 8 tokens, the new system is more generous.

Post edited by Elor on
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,774

so 8 tokens for DO only if you want full discount. 

• AndrewJJPAndrewJJP Posts: 657

Sorry if someone asked already, but I have an orange banner that says "30 Gets you 30" and when I click it, it displays a tiny window. Tried in both Chrome and Firefox.

Is this a known issue? Can someone tell me what's supposed to be there?

Thanks!

Screenshot 2024-09-04 175915.png
    1636 x 372 - 170K

AndrewJJP said:

Sorry if someone asked already, but I have an orange banner that says "30 Gets you 30" and when I click it, it displays a tiny window. Tried in both Chrome and Firefox.

Is this a known issue? Can someone tell me what's supposed to be there?

Thanks!

If you go to your message box, you should see two messages with the same title. One is empty, the other has this text:

30 for 30% Deal!

Because you own 30+ Featured Artist Items from today’s 2024 Published Artist Sale, get an extra 30% off any of today's Featured Artist Stores, Debut New Releases, and Still New Releases!

• AndrewJJPAndrewJJP Posts: 657

If you go to your message box, you should see two messages with the same title. One is empty, the other has this text:

30 for 30% Deal!

Because you own 30+ Featured Artist Items from today’s 2024 Published Artist Sale, get an extra 30% off any of today's Featured Artist Stores, Debut New Releases, and Still New Releases!

I do indeed! Thanks, I never even noticed that there!

• The lightning deals does not show up for me, just the never ending loading circle, but no picks shows up. 

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,997

Prices missing for me on the product page, logged in on Chrome on desktop. Not sure if more testing of page layout updates or something else temporary going on.

Actually just started getting blank spots in other parts of the store so it's probably a temporary server issue.

• tombraider4ever said:

The lightning deals does not show up for me, just the never ending loading circle, but no picks shows up. 

the entire site is like that for me currently. no products load no matter where i go or do