New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Blood-PawWerewolf said:

tombraider4ever said:

The lightning deals does not show up for me, just the never ending loading circle, but no picks shows up. 

the entire site is like that for me currently. no products load no matter where i go or do

I just noticed that it's like that for me also, same never ending loading circle everywhere. I hope it gets fixed, wanted to do some shopping today.

• That's right, I have raised that in another post, everything is not working at the moment, not even the free 3D

Someone at Daz has to step up and fix it asap!

• I waited for Lilflame, for some of her stuff, to show up at a good price, and now finally some are included, but then the store doesn't work sad.

• RasberriRasberri Posts: 298
    edited September 4

Don't know if this is t he right place for this but the entire store is just spinning.. anyone else having that issue?

StoreSpinning.png
    1528 x 794 - 75K
    Post edited by Rasberri on
  • tombraider4evertombraider4ever Posts: 683
    edited September 4

Rasberri said:

Don't know if this is t he right place for this but the entire store is just spinning.. anyone else having that issue?

Yep. Same here. 

Edit: it just started working again here. 

Post edited by tombraider4ever on
  • Blood-PawWerewolfBlood-PawWerewolf Posts: 305
    edited September 4

tombraider4ever said:

Rasberri said:

Yep. Same here. 

Edit: it just started working again here. 

it's working again for me as well. probably a hiccup somewhere in the datacenter lol

Post edited by Blood-PawWerewolf on
  • JazzyBearJazzyBear Posts: 802
    Not working on mobile.
  • Everythiing is working again! smiley

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 708

The Published Artists Listing (the full one, not the featured artists) has the whole page's content pasted into it, and then in THAT section's PA listing, it's blank. 

(So, you see the day's advertised stuff twice, but no PA listing)

Looks like somebody copy/pasted some code in the wrong spot?

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,203

SilverGirl said:

The Published Artists Listing (the full one, not the featured artists) has the whole page's content pasted into it, and then in THAT section's PA listing, it's blank. 

i've sent in a report, thanks. 

SilverGirl said:

Should work now. 

• JazzyBearJazzyBear Posts: 802
    edited September 5
    Edit:I deleted Kiwi and reinstalled to fix... works now./ I'm on kiwi browser on Android and still getting spinning graphics for products. I have cleared cache, reset phone and a few more things but I'm stuck. Anyone else still having issues?
    Post edited by JazzyBear on
  • Hello,

The new dForce Strand-Based Short and Long Slicked Back Hair for Genesis 9 and 8 Female is not listing the dForce Strand-Based Short and Long Slicked Back Hair Color Expansion at the bottom of the product's page. Likewise, the expansion is missing the 'Required products' field, where it should state that it requires the base hair.

•   Hi y'all, been spending too much in the starving PA sale cause of the extra 30% + 30% off deal, on items already 55% or more off, but today, 9/7, the 30+30 discounts aren't ringing up at all. Anybody else? laugh/peace

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,862
    edited September 8

The sale just...doesn't seem to be working at all tonight. A lot of the vendors in the list bring up a completely empty store page, and others aren't getting the expected discount.

edit: just saw why. The links in the vendor list all direct to all-thursday-talent, rather than all-sublime-sunday, which gives appropriate discounts.

Post edited by Gordig on

Gordig said:

The sale just...doesn't seem to be working at all tonight. A lot of the vendors in the list bring up a completely empty store page, and others aren't getting the expected discount.

edit: just saw why. The links in the vendor list all direct to all-thursday-talent, rather than all-sublime-sunday, which gives appropriate discounts.

Thanks, will report. Surprised there was nothing on this till now. 

• BlueFingersBlueFingers Posts: 882
    edited September 9

Maybe more of a remark/question but it could very well be the reporting of an error. There is a Today Only offer giving 10% discount of Sc-Fi items when 3 or more produicts in that section are purchased. The offer works correctly but I have a hard time believing the only 10% discount was intended. 10% discount is such a low discount for Daz (especially this month) that I do not understand why it would be advertised is a special "Today Only" section, as it is not much of an incentive to make use of the offer at all.

Should the discount have been higher and was this implemented incorrectly?

Just checking, it just seemed so,..off.

Store-question.jpg
    2523 x 705 - 261K
    Post edited by BlueFingers on

BlueFingers said:

Maybe more of a remark/question but it could very well be the reporting of an error. There is a Today Only offer giving 10% discount of Sc-Fi items when 3 or more produicts in that section are purchased. The offer works correctly but I have a hard time believing the only 10% discount was intended. 10% discount is such a low discount for Daz (especially this month) that I do not understand why it would be advertised is a special "Today Only" section, as it is not much of an incentive to make use of the offer at all.

it's an additional 10% on top of whatever other discounts it gets, right? The bundle I added was substantially lower. 

• Cris Palomino said:

BlueFingers said:

it's an additional 10% on top of whatever other discounts it gets, right? The bundle I added was substantially lower. 

Correct, but the majority of items do not have another discount at all, so most will just be 10% off, hence my doubt wether this was as intended.

• We are missing the Downloads in our Product Library for:

https://www.daz3d.com/fpd-lyra-for-genesis-9

Catherine3678ab said:

We are missing the Downloads in our Product Library for:

Will report 

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,517
    edited September 10

I am loathe to disrupt the sales of a product during the critical initial sales period, but the promos from https://www.daz3d.com/par-sci-fi-shipyard appear to extensively use the Editorially Licenced https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-sci-fi-pilot-suit-for-genesis-9-rebel-texture-add-on, and my understanding from when I raised a question about use of ELs in promos the other day is that this should be reported. (And with the number of promos that are being reported, that won't leave a lot left).

I will also note that one of the promos uses a Millennium Falcon and Stormtrooper model that I do not believe are from the Daz store, so won't specifically have Daz's EL, but not mentioning their use when we're discussing the licence around Star Wars assets would feel inconsistent.

Post edited by Matt_Castle on
  • digitelldigitell Posts: 576
    edited September 10

Catherine3678ab said:

I too am missing the downloads...

(Edited by mod to pull post from the quote)

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908

digitell said:

Catherine3678ab said:

I too am missing the downloads...

(Edited by mod to pull post from the quote)

It has been reported. We are just waiting on confirmation that it's been fixed.

• columbinecolumbine Posts: 384
    edited September 10

12:45 pm Eastern US: Lyra is not present among the packages for download in DIM.

as a data point

I'll come back and edit this later when it shows up

EDIT: 3:10 pm Lyra is now present for download.

Post edited by columbine on
  • Confirming, thank you :-)

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,517
    https://www.daz3d.com/park-playground is probably missing promos (as it currently seems to only have the main promo and nothing else).

Matt_Castle said:

https://www.daz3d.com/park-playground is probably missing promos (as it currently seems to only have the main promo and nothing else).

Will enquire. 

• Fabiana is listed in the Featured Artist Stores today and was also there yesterday, but clicking on the link today goes to a page with no products. Can one of the mods please enquire? Thanks.

Yesterday, many of her products were listed on the page with the Featured Artist discounts (sadly I forgot to check out last night and was hoping to do so today).

• SapphireBlue said:

Fabiana is listed in the Featured Artist Stores today and was also there yesterday, but clicking on the link today goes to a page with no products. Can one of the mods please enquire? Thanks.

Yesterday, many of her products were listed on the page with the Featured Artist discounts (sadly I forgot to check out last night and was hoping to do so today).

Asked.