New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Richard Haseltine said:

SapphireBlue said:

Fabiana is listed in the Featured Artist Stores today and was also there yesterday, but clicking on the link today goes to a page with no products. Can one of the mods please enquire? Thanks.

Yesterday, many of her products were listed on the page with the Featured Artist discounts (sadly I forgot to check out last night and was hoping to do so today).

Asked.

and sadly answered with an "Oh dear, those ended yesterday" so the tile has gone. Sorry.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,435

The Sixus1 Welcoming Artists link from the rotating banner opens a page that only lists the pre-existing 183 products. To see the new additions (with all the rest), you need to go to the Vendor page directly, where there is the full 405 count.

• rokkrrokkr Posts: 79

I posted it somewhere else, but I'm posting it here again since I think it's a more appropriate place and the problem hasn't been solved either. Besides having this cookies banner reappearing (the one that starts with "We use essential cookies to make our site work..") and not going away after I click on the accept button,  there's a problem I believe is related to that, that is, assets that I already bought but, when I open their pages, it's not marked as purchased. For instance, the "Hoop Earrings Collection for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females", I bought it a few days ago and it is correctly showing on my product library, when I open its page, it's not marked as purchased (neither it nor any of its subitems). It's not a problem about using it -- as I said, it shows up on my product library and I can download them --, what concerns me, since this usually happens to new items*, is buying them two times and don't notice it. It won't be very pleasant if I have to verify every item of my orders in my product library to check if I already bought them. I've got a good memory, but there are many items in my library and I don't remember all of them by heart. For instance, I made an order Tuesday in which I noticed many duplicate items (about 10% of its value); I've had to check every item on my order to verify if they weren't already purchased.

* I've seen this happening with older purchases but, in those cases, the issue is usually fixed when I reload the page.

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,506

It seems like a number of Sixius Media items aren't triggering the discount with the Golden Ticket. If I go to the vendor page directly, all items *do* show a discount for Latest/Recent/Legacy. However, if the item does not exist on the page as shown on the main page banner or the sale's artist tile, it does not trigger the Golden Ticket.

Is this behavior as expected?

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,633
    edited September 12

The base price of FG Science Laboratory Bundle is 12 cents more expensive than the total base prices of the 3 included items. Is this correct ???

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • mwokeemwokee Posts: 1,275
    Asian War Temple does not appear to have the correct sale price.
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,211

mwokee said:

Asian War Temple does not appear to have the correct sale price.

Enquiring. 

• Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

SapphireBlue said:

Fabiana is listed in the Featured Artist Stores today and was also there yesterday, but clicking on the link today goes to a page with no products. Can one of the mods please enquire? Thanks.

Yesterday, many of her products were listed on the page with the Featured Artist discounts (sadly I forgot to check out last night and was hoping to do so today).

Asked.

and sadly answered with an "Oh dear, those ended yesterday" so the tile has gone. Sorry.

No worries. Thanks Richard! smiley

Surprisingly her store isn't included in the catch up sale today either despite a recent release. I'll just have to wait a little longer... smiley

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,641

SapphireBlue said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

SapphireBlue said:

Asked.

Surprisingly her store isn't included in the catch up sale today either despite a recent release. I'll just have to wait a little longer... smiley

Richard check please check your messages. Re: Unrelated sales error.
  • ArtAngel said:

SapphireBlue said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

SapphireBlue said:

Asked.

Richard check please check your messages. Re: Unrelated sales error.

Got it, thank you.

All of the "new" Sixus1 Media's products list Daz Studio [current version] as the Compatible Software. Many of the descriptions mention Poser 6+, 7.2+, 8+, 9+ but no mention of DS.

I'm sure not all will be compatible with Daz Studio. Did anyone bother to check? There are no ReadMe's available, so we can't see if there are any .mc6 or .mt5 material settings, or .pmd files with the morphs, or python scripts, or...

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,328

NorthOf45 said:

All of the "new" Sixus1 Media's products list Daz Studio [current version] as the Compatible Software. Many of the descriptions mention Poser 6+, 7.2+, 8+, 9+ but no mention of DS.

I'm sure not all will be compatible with Daz Studio. Did anyone bother to check? There are no ReadMe's available, so we can't see if there are any .mc6 or .mt5 material settings, or .pmd files with the morphs, or python scripts, or...

I bought a number of them.

Material files are mc6.

Morphs tend to work in DAZ 4.22, but a few are refusing to play the game, especially in Carrara.

Poses are working, but things like the fingers in grasp position were out on Reptilez.

Also had a problem with missing files even though I installed via DIM. Richard kindly reported them and a couple have already been fixed.

Bunyip02 said:

NorthOf45 said:

I bought a number of them.

Material files are mc6.

Morphs tend to work in DAZ 4.22, but a few are refusing to play the game, especially in Carrara.

Poses are working, but things like the fingers in grasp position were out on Reptilez.

Also had a problem with missing files even though I installed via DIM. Richard kindly reported them and a couple have already been fixed.

Okay, thanks. I'll pursue with caution...

On another note, 3djoji's walled-off section of the Catchup sale with the Golden Ticket item has a very prominent text proclaiming 510+ items. Not even close.

Sixus1 Media's Good Boys Doll products list Glissandi Baby as a prerequisite, but I am sure it should be the other baby in their collection: Sixus1 - The Baby for Genesis 8 Female

Good Boys Doll Hair for S1M Baby

Good Boys Doll Gone Bad: Character and Overlays for S1M's The Baby for G8F

Good Boys Doll Outfit for The Baby for G8

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908

NorthOf45 said:

Sixus1 Media's Good Boys Doll products list Glissandi Baby as a prerequisite, but I am sure it should be the other baby in their collection: Sixus1 - The Baby for Genesis 8 Female

This one I can't check in to since the readmes aren't up for me to compare the file list, so will need to report the readmes missing. It could be referencing a particular feature that is included in that product, which is why it's needed. That's me guessing the possible inclusion of it. I did also report your other post with the 510+ products listing, and they will be working on getting fixed when they get a hold of the proper people, being as it's a weekend.

• frank0314 said:

NorthOf45 said:

This one I can't check in to since the readmes aren't up for me to compare the file list, so will need to report the readmes missing. It could be referencing a particular feature that is included in that product, which is why it's needed. That's me guessing the possible inclusion of it. I did also report your other post with the 510+ products listing, and they will be working on getting fixed when they get a hold of the proper people, being as it's a weekend.

NorthOf45 You are correct I have it from the other place and all it requires is Sixus1 - The Baby for Genesis 8 Female

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908

Robert Freise said:

frank0314 said:

NorthOf45 said:

NorthOf45 You are correct I have it from the other place and all it requires is Sixus1 - The Baby for Genesis 8 Female

Thank you for the verification. 

Thanks, guys. (I'm not holding my breath about the ReadMe's)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,832

NorthOf45 said:

Thanks, guys. (I'm not holding my breath about the ReadMe's)

Good plan. There have been no readme files and no metadata for any of this old stuff, from my limited purchase experience. There is really no good clue that they are old stuff. The have brand new SKUs. 

• About the structure of the sale page:

The "marquee" tag was widely hated and was deprecated for a good reason. The fact that you're using CSS to do it now doesn't make it any better.

• murgatroyd314 said:

About the structure of the sale page:

The "marquee" tag was widely hated and was deprecated for a good reason. The fact that you're using CSS to do it now doesn't make it any better.

Yes... please... it makes me want to throw up.

Literally.

Yes, I'm that easily motion sick, and it sucks. There's no reason it needs to do that. Have mercy.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,864
    edited September 15

Looks like all the petipet items (apart from a couple of pose sets I think) in the DAZ+ sale are not discounted, in the cart.  

https://www.daz3d.com/natural-talent-plus#index=0&filter_vendor=petipet&filtered=1

Post edited by Taoz on

Each day's new Golden Ticket area is still proclaiming "510+ Products" regardless of who the artist is. An oddly specific number...

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,682

The golden ticket is not working on the DAZ+ new releases when before it did, is this intended? The Daz+ new items also don't discount each other properly as they usually do when bought together. Cheers!

tsroemi said:

The golden ticket is not working on the DAZ+ new releases when before it did, is this intended? The Daz+ new items also don't discount each other properly as they usually do when bought together. Cheers!

Can you show your cart? I just put in the orchids and got all the expected discounts including the 30% from the GT. 

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Can you show your cart? I just put in the orchids and got all the expected discounts including the 30% from the GT. 

Are you talking about Orchid Cactus? It isn't marked as a Daz+ item. Is it supposed to be?

Here's a cart. That dress (a Daz+ item) is not getting any GT discount.

Screenshot 2024-09-17 034631.jpg
    675 x 491 - 55K

barbult said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Are you talking about Orchid Cactus? It isn't marked as a Daz+ item. Is it supposed to be?

Oh, you're right. Let me check on the other. 

edited September 17

barbult said:

Here's a cart. That dress (a Daz+ item) is not getting any GT discount.

I'm not seeing that dress in the Debut or Still New items.  I thought it was only for those two cats.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on