New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,182

bytescapes said:

There is an orange banner offer today for users who already own MSO Carrie. I don't seem to be able to make the offer work. The banner says that the offer is activated by "any debut new release" and that it applies to "one ... DAZ Original". The first part is fairly clear, but I think there must be some restriction on the "DAZ Original" part, because I haven't found any combination that works yet. More guidance, please?

Same here. Took a rather old bundle to test with a new release but won't apply.

• Same issue, Tried older original hair, characters, things that were cheaper than Carrie...nothing working. 

Rod Wise Driggo said:

bytescapes said:

There is an orange banner offer today for users who already own MSO Carrie. I don't seem to be able to make the offer work. The banner says that the offer is activated by "any debut new release" and that it applies to "one ... DAZ Original". The first part is fairly clear, but I think there must be some restriction on the "DAZ Original" part, because I haven't found any combination that works yet. More guidance, please?

Same here. Took a rather old bundle to test with a new release but won't apply.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited June 25

Reported and being looked at now

Post edited by frank0314 on
    edited June 25

bytescapesRod Wise DriggoTiffanie Gray - IDLM, can one of you get me a screencap of the cart. They can't reproduce it atm. I don't have the banner so can't test it for myself. Did anyone try just hand typing the coupon code or double checking for spaces?

• KerseyKersey Posts: 56

I tried a bit different combinations and it looks like it works on all Daz Originals below a certain value. My guess is everything that cost the same as MSO Carrie or cheaper.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,830

frank0314 said:

bytescapesRod Wise DriggoTiffanie Gray - IDLM, can one of you get me a screencap of the cart. They can't reproduce it atm. I don't have the banner so can't test it for myself. Did anyone try just hand typing the coupon code or double checking for spaces?

I was able to make it work with some items, but not others. Bundles don't seem to work. Taking Oso Perrito as my debut item, I tried various DAZ Originals:

So maybe there's an upper bound on the price of the DAZ Original allowed?

Using the code with the CJ Luna figure also causes issues; the code is accepted, but the discount always seems to be applied to CJ Luna, no matter the order of the items in the cart (i.e. you can't use CJ Luna to get a discount on a higher-priced DAZ Original ... which is sort of fair, actually, but I mention this just for the sake of completeness).

edited June 25

bytescapes said:

frank0314 said:

I was able to make it work with some items, but not others. Bundles don't seem to work. Taking Oso Perrito as my debut item, I tried various DAZ Originals:

Using the code with the CJ Luna figure also causes issues; the code is accepted, but the discount always seems to be applied to CJ Luna, no matter the order of the items in the cart (i.e. you can't use CJ Luna to get a discount on a higher-priced DAZ Original ... which is sort of fair, actually, but I mention this just for the sake of completeness).

I sent this in. It does have a price limit on the DO but it seems those are under except the Mega Bundle. The base price has to be $30 or less like it usually is on this kind of offer. They are updating the banner

• KerseyKersey Posts: 56

bytescapes said:

You probably had a non valid Daz Original before CJ Luna in the Cart. If you put a valid Daz Original (below $30 full price) and then CJ Luna, you'll get the first Daz Original for free. I used CJ Luna to trigger the coupon and it worked for me as long as I put the Daz Original I wanted for free first in the cart. 

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,830

frank0314 said:

bytescapes said:

frank0314 said:

I sent this in. It does have a price limit on the DO but it seems those are under except the Mega Bundle. The base price has to be $30 or less like it usually is on this kind of offer. They are updating the banner

Thank you. It makes sense that there should be a limit, but it's useful for us to get a reminder of what that limit is as part of the banner message if possible.

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,114
    edited June 27
    Is BW Night Hero Spandex Suit - which is limited to editorial use - really supposed to be part of Wagner 9 Pro Bundle?

Its presence sabotages the ability to buy 3D-printing and interactive licenses for the bundle.

And that aside, it is *very* off-putting to see editorial content forced into the bundle itself rather than offered as add-ons. The value of the bundle is lower due to the inclusion of limited use, non-commercial items.
    Post edited by doubledeviant on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386

I think there's a mix up in the license settings: usually the base outfit has standard license and the add-on is editorial.

Beside we have been told previously that changing texture on an EL product would not make it "non EL", so having a "standard" add-on for an "editorial" outfit doesn't make sense.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,011

Have had this happen at home (W7+Opera) for maybe two weeks, today I saw it the first time also at work (W10+Chrome)

When coming to the store not-logged in, the "Whats Hot" carousells are filled witn inactive or ancient products an the item counter reads "0 of 0 items"

Logging in gets rid of the "Whats Hot" carousells and the counter still says "0 of 0 items"

Going to the Lightning Deals and coming back ti the main store, restores the normal function

d1.JPG
    1286 x 1105 - 172K
    d2.JPG
    1278 x 845 - 139K

PerttiA said:

Have had this happen at home (W7+Opera) for maybe two weeks, today I saw it the first time also at work (W10+Chrome)

When coming to the store not-logged in, the "Whats Hot" carousells are filled witn inactive or ancient products an the item counter reads "0 of 0 items"

Logging in gets rid of the "Whats Hot" carousells and the counter still says "0 of 0 items"

Going to the Lightning Deals and coming back ti the main store, restores the normal function

What time are you checking? Is it right at changover or within 10 min of it?

frank0314 said:

PerttiA said:

What time are you checking? Is it right at changover or within 10 min of it?

At work, I usually log in at around 11PM Daztime as I get my morning routines done, but today it may have been some time (20-30min) after changeover.

Getting back home at around 8-9AM Daztime, so changeover should no longer have any effect.

• ShimrianShimrian Posts: 526

Felidae by AM - Snow Leopard is featured in the feline familiar sale, but it's also in fastgrab so adding a new or debut item does not give you 75% off.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,334
    edited June 28

Is loading fine for me for the last 30 min that I've been looking. Occasionally there is some hiccups during changeover but the reports were coming in before then and during so I'll send it in to them when they are in office today so they can try to figure out what's going on.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418
    edited June 28

It doesn't load for me, I'm seeing just swirls.  Shop, Fast Grab, Lightning Deals...

Post edited by caravelle on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

100 minutes past rollover, and the store isn't loading for me, either. Eternal swirlies everywhere. Using the most recent version of Firefox on Windows 10. Also tried it with the most recent version of Opera, and it still doesn't load.

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 717

Working fine for me... iPad, Firefox.

seems weird there are no debut new releases, but it's consistent through the sale page, so I'm guessing that's not an error.

edited June 28

Daz has confirmed there are seeing issues and they are trying to wake hte right people to get it looked into. If anyone gets any kind of warnings or errors please post them

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,687

No warnings, but no items load for me at all, all products on all pages I've tried are swirlies. Hope everything is alright!

I opened hte site incognito to see if I could make it happen that way and it did. Since I did that now my logged in acocunt is doing it.

It started working again here.

It's all fixed now. 

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436

What happened to the Tokens page? The one with the explanation of the different discounts for different numbers of Tokens. It is complicated enough, and is handy to have to double-check your discounts.

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189
    edited June 28

There is a commercial, all still new is back, with the number 390.

When I click the 'Shop now' button I get to a page with 39 (no, I have not bought the rest...)

Edit: there is a button at the bottom with a shop all

Daz_shop_01.PNG
    334 x 498 - 237K
    Post edited by felis on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635
    edited June 28

NorthOf45 said:

What happened to the Tokens page? The one with the explanation of the different discounts for different numbers of Tokens. It is complicated enough, and is handy to have to double-check your discounts.

The banner got displaced by the Wagner 9 ad but the page still exists. Use this link:  https://www.daz3d.com/daz-tokens

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,095

It's not related to sale directly (no coupon, no promotion), but I have an orange banner about Daz 4.23, leading to a blog post that is not yet available:

All New Daz Studio Update! Preview 4.23 Here

Preview Features of Daz Studio 4.23 in the 4.22.1.161 Public Build.

Including; enhanced licensing tags, advanced search capabilities, and more!

LEARN MORE

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386

Blog post is available now