Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 12

Comments

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,851

S Ray, that's a large amount of pieces. Very cool renders.  There's one material that I think is scaled too large on the second to last image.  Galvanized metals can have that look but it's much smaller.  I really like the corridors.

adbc, love the conex/container/housing objects.  Very sci fi.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,145
    edited April 2023

adbc - Looks great, very cool idea with the terrains as buildings.

The terrain was self made and given a material combined from two sets. The ambient light by the an HDRI, the clouds are from Object Clouds 2D & 3D.

Pristine land

PristineLand.jpg
    1200 x 675 - 232K
    Post edited by Horo on

Excellent Horo

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,018
    edited April 2023

Adbc - another amazing render, nice use of Bryce Terrains, cool atmosphere.

S Ray - thanks for the explanation. I don't use other 3D software except Bryce and sometimes Wings 3D if I find a nice tutorial. I'm always amazed with your guys and girls using multiple 3D software and move things from one to the other.

Horo - another outstanding landscape, love the lighting and materials used.

Post edited by mermaid010 on

NGartplay and mermaid - thank you.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,108

NGartplay, Horo, mermaid : thank you.

Horo : as usual an excellent landscape, awesome material and lighting.

Thank you adbc.

• huberthubert Posts: 410

S Ray: A cool station which you created with that kit. An impressive workflow!

adbc: A beautiful SciFi scene. I really like those strange buildings and their coloring.

Horo: Another amazing landscape. Wonderful depth and great texture/mat work!

hubert : thank you.

Thank you hubert.

edited April 2023

The terrain is the same as above but inverted, with a material from HRT-2, the moon a sphere, stars from the Space Construction Kit and the HDRI for the sky and ambient light from Deep Space HDRI 1.

Flats and Gorges

FlatsAndGorges.jpg
    1200 x 810 - 256K
    Post edited by Horo on

Beautiful Horo.  The round milky-way part is from a kit?

edited April 2023

NGartplay - Thank you. Yes, I do not remember the name of the sky object. At the time, summer 2011, David supplied the nebulas and I the sky objects, I assembled them and created an HDRI in different sizes. Below the angular map (smallest) with the object isolated a bit to show it.

DS-Sky01

DS-Sky01_0400.jpg
    400 x 400 - 41K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo, even your example looks cool.

Horo : the inverted terrain looks awesome, beautiful sky and terrain material.

NGartply and adbc - thank you.

• huberthubert Posts: 410

Horo: An impressive canyon (terrain work) in a wonderful otherwordly scenery.

Thank you hubert.

Wow Horo magnificent work, amazing sky and materials.

Thank you mermaid.

edited April 2023

The terrain was self made in the TE. The trees are BTO Autumn Birches (2, 4 & 5) instanced. The water is the ground plane. Sky and ambient light by an HDRI. Haze and Fog for the atmosphere and the key light by the sun.

Brigh Full Moon

BrightFullMoon.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 203K
    Post edited by Horo on

Superb, beautiful realistic scene Horo very nice lighting.

Gorgeous Horo.  I have trouble making terrains for my images.  This is amazing to me.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,764

S Ray, impressive set and very well rendered.

Adbc, nice buildings made from terrains, helping to create a special sci-fi render.

Horo, great terrain work again. I really like both, but the space sky one is even more special for me. Nice to also see you use some vegetation again.

• nvllcastingnvllcasting Posts: 32
    edited April 2023

hiya, bryce forum!!
    i can't believe I haven't posted in here yet, I love bryce. It just has such a quality to it.
    I've just finished this scene today - i spent a lot of time placing the little houses on the hill, and eventually just got sick of it and gave up x)
    EDIT: oops, i totally did post in this forum a little over a year ago. this is a 'i'm back' message now :D
    3D render. A knight wearing a great helm, silver armor, and a pink cape rests on a hill. His sword and shield lie to the left of him. In the distance is a sprawling town, nestled in the side of a mountain. At the top of the mountain is a white castle.

Post edited by nvllcasting on

Thank you mermaid, NGartplay and Hansmar.

nvllcasting - welcome to this Bryce forum. Beautiful and very well done scene. Keep it up!

Horo : very realistic scene, great atmosphere.

Hansmar : thank you.

nvllcasting : wellcome to the forum. Beautiful scene.

Thank you adbc.

Nvllcasting - welcome to this Bryce forum. Beautiful scene. Hoping to see more

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,764

nvllcasting, welcome to the forum! Very nice scene. I like the detail in the terrain, with all the stones in the foreground and the city beneath the huge castle. To be honest, that castle looks a bit oversized compared to the tiny houses, but it leads to a very dramatic view.

This discussion has been closed.