Show us more of your 3Delight renders

Comments

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,255

After spending most of the morning in a Pensieve reviewing the last 7+ years in a different timeline, Snape suggests that they enlist Narcissa (who in this fic is a certified Healer). Amelia accrdingly swings by the Manor for tea in Nacissa's solar and shows her what she is likely to have to deal with.

Solar.jpg
    858 x 1503 - 506K
  • EthinEthin Posts: 1,012

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Ethin said:

The hair is so coolsmiley 

edited August 2023

And once again a shot of Spinner's ENd. This time it's after a shopping trip to Diagon Alley to update housewares. (The Auror office took up a collection after they arrested the Dursleys.)

*sigh* image disappeared and now it won't reload. Will add it once the forums take images again.

(A week later the image still won't upload)

Finally!

Spinner's-End.jpg
    858 x 1501 - 327K
    Post edited by JOdel on

An Omake which takes place after the reading of the Potters' wills. Bringing us up to date with what the shard of Tom Riddle thinks of all this.

Oh, yes, the shard is back. Death sent Harry back to where he had started in 1991, after all.

The shard is a lot brighter and more self-aware (as well as far less able to do anything) than it had been the first time around.

And it *doesn't* much like facing Death in the celestial King's Cross station. It hadn't still been around tht long, the first time.

Station.jpg
    860 x 1503 - 177K
  • EthinEthin Posts: 1,012

Sven Dullah said:

Thanks!

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,408

nattaruk said:

Hi All,

Some fascinating art being made here!

I was originally doing something quite mundane when I noticed a interesting reflection...

Mirror Ball

The mulitple reflections make this image very interesting.

edited August 2023

..nm, need to look into some stuff..

Post edited by Sven Dullah on
  • wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339

Sven Dullah said:

Hey, no fair! I was just coming back to comment on the image; I especially liked the purple liquid in the bottle and the glass of the bottle itself, for example...

-- Walt Sterdan

Sven Dullah said:

Ethin said:

I was going to say, "That hare is so cool". laugh

-- Walt Sterdan

edited August 2023

wsterdan said:

Sven Dullah said:

Hey, no fair! I was just coming back to comment on the image; I especially liked the purple liquid in the bottle and the glass of the bottle itself, for example...

-- Walt Sterdan

Sorry bout thatlaugh It needs a small face lift hehe... geograft edges were showing slightly for some reason, can't live with thatwink

The dangers of uploading at 3AMsurprise

JOdel said:

An Omake which takes place after the reading of the Potters' wills. Bringing us up to date with what the shard of Tom Riddle thinks of all this.

Oh, yes, the shard is back. Death sent Harry back to where he had started in 1991, after all.

The shard is a lot brighter and more self-aware (as well as far less able to do anything) than it had been the first time around.

And it *doesn't* much like facing Death in the celestial King's Cross station. It hadn't still been around tht long, the first time.

Thanks for not giving up on uploading due to the forum's fickleness, I am really enjoying seeing these exceptional scenes. Keep fighting the forum software, never give up! laugh

-- Walt Sterdan

wsterdan said:

Sven Dullah said:

Ethin said:

I was going to say, "That hare is so cool". laugh

-- Walt Sterdan

Touché laugh

Sven Dullah said:

wsterdan said:

Sven Dullah said:

-- Walt Sterdan

Sorry bout thatlaugh It needs a small face lift hehe... geograft edges were showing slightly for some reason, can't live with thatwink

The dangers of uploading at 3AMsurprise

Sadly, that's one of the only times the uploads seem to work consistantly; anytime else seems to be a roll of the dice.

-- Walt Sterdan

edited August 2023

Too darn hot to sleep anyway, so here goes;)

HighlandsStuff1g awe.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 6M
    edited August 2023

Awesome! All creatures I believe I own but have never taken the time to render. I especially like the plant and the way the light's working with it's "skin", very nice!

-- Walt Sterdan

Post edited by wsterdan on

wsterdan said:

Awesome! All creatures I believe I own but have never taken the time to render. I especially like the plant and the way the light's working with it's "skin", very nice!

-- Walt Sterdan

Tks! New and old stuff working quite well together...might add some fog to it when temperatures dropsmiley

edited August 2023

Here's that pic I've been having some trouble uploading;)

T_NightG awe.jpg
    2400 x 2700 - 5M

Sven Dullah said:

As mentioned when we only had a quick glance, I love the glass bottle and the front figure, I never even noticed the background characters last time.

Gorgeous!

-- Walt Sterdan

edited August 2023

wsterdan said:

Sven Dullah said:

As mentioned when we only had a quick glance, I love the glass bottle and the front figure, I never even noticed the background characters last time.

Gorgeous!

-- Walt Sterdan

Thank you!

I did try a number of lighting angles, temps, exposure etc. Yeah, decided to make the background stuff  "pop" a bit more.. not sure I got it 100% right, but learned a few things in the process;)

ETA: Was about to write a page on the topic of SSS but ... long story short... DAZ figures would benefit from having internal organs. I mean.. using real world PBR values on empty shells seems a bit odd.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,408

Sven Dullah said:

A interesting and dynamic composition,  we can just feel the tension about to erupt.

FirstBastion said:

Sven Dullah said:

A interesting and dynamic composition,  we can just feel the tension about to erupt.

Tks for that:) I love to try and describe un-reality in a plausible waylaugh

And that old "Stormy" poser skydome .jpg is still useful. No other lightsource in the scene;) Had to tweak the dynamic range quite a bit, though.

edited August 2023

...made a planet...

PlanetX awe1GG.jpg
    2560 x 1440 - 2M
  • nattaruknattaruk Posts: 524

Hyorin On The Promenade

Postcard from an imaginary holiday; 'wish you were her'.

3Delight, gimp & fotosketcher.

nattaruk said:

Hyorin On The Promenade

Postcard from an imaginary holiday; 'wish you were her'.

3Delight, gimp & fotosketcher.

Simple working compositionyes  Nicely done!

edited August 2023

Stellar feet?

PlanetX awe2DS8b.png
    1800 x 1013 - 1M
    edited August 2023

The SurvivorG28b awe.png
    2560 x 1440 - 4M

Sven Dullah said:

Okay, we can all agree that he's not supposed to be wandering the halls.

Great render and angle for the shott, absolutely love the lighting! Very nice!

-- Walt Sterdan

wsterdan said:

Sven Dullah said:

Okay, we can all agree that he's not supposed to be wandering the halls.

Great render and angle for the shott, absolutely love the lighting! Very nice!

-- Walt Sterdan

Hehe agreed and thank you!  I suspect the news about the Russians crashlanding on the moon set my brain into motion.. (was truly sorry to read the headlines, guess it's up to the Chinese to find the first traces of water now...)

Sven Dullah said:

...made a planet...

I'e meant to comment on this one as well, love the little ship behind the planet... who's sneaking up on who here?

-- Walt Sterdan