Announcing: Daz Deals Browser Add-on II

Comments

• Oh no! I hope nothing is wrong and it's just a check-up!! surprise

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,175

Ati said:

I'm in hospital now  so please direct any BMAC-related questioms to @Overdrawn, he can try tp sort them out way sooner than me.

Oh, my!  Get well soon!

Dana 

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

Ati said:

I'm in hospital now  so please direct any BMAC-related questioms to @Overdrawn, he can try tp sort them out way sooner than me.

Get well soon! \ Gyógyulást!

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580

Get well.

• Get well soon

• Ati said:

Wishing you a speedy recovery. 

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,116

Hope you feel better soon.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,872

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I hope you are home and feeling well soon.

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,459

Hope you're okay! Thanks for helping make our Daz life easier!

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Get well soon!

• AtiAti Posts: 9,123

Thank you, everyone, your messages really mean a lot to me right now.

• *sends hugs and prayers for you Ati*

• HeavyRayHeavyRay Posts: 173

Thinking of you today and channeling good health energy your way....   Being sick is NEVER "fun", but it really sucks around holidays,
    WIshing you a SPEEDY return to health/vigor.... 

Ray

• Thanks for everything you've done, Ati. Hope you get well soon.

• Oh dear, sending you the best wishes I can send!

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793

Hope you are getting better and can be home soon!

• Get well soon hospitals are no place to be

• I'm sorry this is not an update on @Ati's status. I've reached out over email and hope to hear back--and hope Ati will be able to update all of us soon.

That said, I know many of you have been hitting issues with the Wishlist UI changes Daz released and some have run into issues with the Wishlist not updating. To that end, I've just shipped the 4.0 release of the extension! It should be arriving in your browser shortly. If not, you can link to all the add on pages at https://dazdeals.com/

Please continue to keep Ati in your thoughts and prayers.

Cheers!
    Overdrawn

Just glad it is not bad news! I hope Ati is resting and healing.

• barbult said:

Just glad it is not bad news! I hope Ati is resting and healing.

Ditto. Hoping for his speedy recovery 

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Hoping for Ati's speedy recovery too.

As for the Plugin:

A warning for those using the "Hide Optional License Addons" feature - it is hiding the new "Editorial license" too.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/7904101/#Comment_7904101

I have plugin version 4.0.0 in Firefox now. Thank you.

• barbult said:

How do u get the version 4.0.0  plugin...I can't seem to find it! I use Google Chrome for the extension! Ty and have a wonderful nite/day :-)

• I have stopped receiving updates since December 5th. I understand Ati is at the hospital, but I assume the sending of updates is automated, no?

So my questions is: is there a problem with the extension or Daz simply don't offer good deals recently? 

• JamieMJamieM Posts: 355

Minden jót kívánok neked. Jobbulást.

Just for reference -my sub automatically renewed on 6th Dec - but the browser says it didn't and I have had no emails since then.

islandgurl31 said:

barbult said:

How do u get the version 4.0.0  plugin...I can't seem to find it! I use Google Chrome for the extension! Ty and have a wonderful nite/day :-)

I guess Firefox automatically updated it. Maybe Chrome hasn't released it yet. I don't know. This is what the Daz Deals options page says for me.

Screenshot 2022-12-11 131946.jpg
    511 x 204 - 18K

I am still receiving daily wishlist, best prices, new fastgrab and new promo emails from Ati. I am an annual subscriber, so no renewal had to be processed. I don't know if that makes any difference.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580

I see the 4.0 update in Waterfox, but not in Edge.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,639
    edited December 2022

barbult said:

islandgurl31 said:

barbult said:

I guess Firefox automatically updated it. Maybe Chrome hasn't released it yet. I don't know. This is what the Daz Deals options page says for me.

I didn't see it in Chrome yesterday when you saw it in a different browser; but today I have it automatically updated in Chrome. 

ETA: I'm also seeing it in Kiwi browser on my Android phone.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,161

Hmm, well... I see without the Pro subscription the biggest benefits of having your plugin no longer work. Your plugin has been good, useful, fun, interesting, etc, But my total spend here has been too little for me to pay you $60/yr. I wish you all well with your funding. Thanks for your efforts and best wishes.