Announcing: Daz Deals Browser Add-on II

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,123

Just got back from a long weekend. I don't yet know what happened while I was gone. I'll take a look in the coming days.

• Ati said:

Just got back from a long weekend. I don't yet know what happened while I was gone. I'll take a look in the coming days.

Hi Ati! Hope you had a good weekend! You deserve a rest now and again, right? lol

So, What happened was that there was a glitch with prices in the store/cart, nothing unsual. But when someone tried to fix it, they accidently set most of the store to $1.99.
    So, DazDeals being a good little program sent out it's notices and updated it's sales prices for/to $1.99.
    Well, once everything was fixed (pretty quickly as there would have been some irate vendors considering things like Stonemason for $1.99!
    But that meant that now the "Best recent Price" for almost everything, it seems, is $1.99 So, that's why folks are hoping there is some way to reset that value to get rid of that $1.99 price point in the history.

For, me, I'm still resetting/dealing with the more than 4,300 + notices I got when the $1.99 triggered them! lol, Worked on it all day yesterday, still have about 1k to go!  But, hey! It helped me clean stuff up, where I had already purchased previously but there was still a notice, or where I had 3 notices at different price points for the same item.. So, not all bad.

Hang in there and have a happy day!

I cleaned up the prices quite a bit for October 1. Do you see any products that still show the glitched price?

• NathNath Posts: 2,770

Did a check on parts of my wishlist - glitch seems gone. Thanks!

• Yep! Looks like you fixed it for the most part! You are awesome!

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,639

Yep, it looks like it is fixed. Thanks, ATI.

• DareshiranuDareshiranu Posts: 188
    edited October 2022

I spoke too soon. Oops.

Post edited by Dareshiranu on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580

I stopped getting emails about a week ago, using Microsoft Edge.  It says I'm on version 3.1.0 and I can't find any way to update or check for updates.

Fixmypcmike said:

I stopped getting emails about a week ago, using Microsoft Edge.  It says I'm on version 3.1.0 and I can't find any way to update or check for updates.

Please send me a private message with your email address, and I'll check. Most likely a block due to a (temporary) bounce, or an accidental spam report.

• With the new wishlist design it appears that the 'Sort by %' option is no longer available on the wishlist. Could this function please be restored ? Thanks.

I see the new design. It will be at least a few days before I can even take a look at it. :( I hope it won't be like the search page that gets/got changed every week or so.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited November 2022

I would wait ... because at the moment I am seeing 358 of 368 items and no possibility to see those remaining 10 (show mature content is checked) ...

So I really, really hope they will change that page again - to something working.

Hope is eternal?

Post edited by Kerya on

Kerya said:

I would wait ... because at the moment I am seeing 358 of 368 items and no possibility to see those remaining 10 (show mature content is checked) ...

So I really, really hope they will change that page again - to something working.

Hope is eternal?

Maybe you already have those items? Try unchecking the "Hide items I own" checkbox and see if that brings the remaining 10 back. 

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Ati said:

Kerya said:

Hope is eternal?

Maybe you already have those items? Try unchecking the "Hide items I own" checkbox and see if that brings the remaining 10 back. 

Unfortunately no - it is unchecked. With it checked, I am down to 357 of 368 items.

There is only one item I own - the Annual PC membership, in case I am tempted again. Which at the moment, I am not.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,807

Charlie Judge said:

With the new wishlist design it appears that the 'Sort by %' option is no longer available on the wishlist. Could this function please be restored ? Thanks.

Aww, that's a bummer! sad

• BlueFingersBlueFingers Posts: 882
    edited November 2022

I haven't been a Daz+ member for a while now, but the Daz-Deals add-on still shows Daz+ pricing history for me. Is there anyway for me to fix this so it shows the non-Daz+ pricing history?

Daz-Deals.jpg
    2013 x 643 - 287K
    Post edited by BlueFingers on

Are you logged in to the extension? Have you synced your wishlist recently?

• Ati said:

How do I log in to the extension? I've looked at all the tabs/pages of the add-on but can't find the option to log-in. I haven't synced my wishlist recently. All other functions work as expected, so I'm not sure what went wrong.

• sunnyjeisunnyjei Posts: 502

WandW said:

Charlie Judge said:

With the new wishlist design it appears that the 'Sort by %' option is no longer available on the wishlist. Could this function please be restored ? Thanks.

It seems to still be working on the main page if you choose to only show wishlist items and then select by % off -fingers crossed that doesn't get 'fixed'

BlueFingers said:

Ati said:

How do I log in to the extension? I've looked at all the tabs/pages of the add-on but can't find the option to log-in. I haven't synced my wishlist recently. All other functions work as expected, so I'm not sure what went wrong.

Click the addonicon, then "Email notifications" at the top. That's where you can log in (email and passcode). If you are logged in, to syns your wishlist manually, go to the Daz wishlist page, and click the "Sync wishlist" button. That will let our system know your Daz+ member status, and in a couple of hours, when all cache clears, you should start seeing the regular price, too, on the price history.

sunnyjei said:

WandW said:

Charlie Judge said:

It seems to still be working on the main page if you choose to only show wishlist items and then select by % off -fingers crossed that doesn't get 'fixed'

We already have a working version in our repository for the new wishlist page. It will probably be sent out to the browser stores soonish. Don't hold your breath just yet, but it's coming at some point.

• Ati said:

BlueFingers said:

Ati said:

Click the addonicon, then "Email notifications" at the top. That's where you can log in (email and passcode). If you are logged in, to syns your wishlist manually, go to the Daz wishlist page, and click the "Sync wishlist" button. That will let our system know your Daz+ member status, and in a couple of hours, when all cache clears, you should start seeing the regular price, too, on the price history.

It worked! Thank you so much, I assumed the Email Notifications section was only applicable to Daz Deals Pro members. Thanks for the clarification.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,116

I am trying to figure out how to find in the store what Bryce content I have.  The show only what I own filter isn't showing on the search page.  I thought that got fixed.

Oh I have a suggestion if it is possible.  Is there a way in the product library to either show the products that can't be downloaded with DIM or Connect?

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,807

Ati said:

We already have a working version in our repository for the new wishlist page. It will probably be sent out to the browser stores soonish. Don't hold your breath just yet, but it's coming at some point.

YAY!! cool Thank you; looking forward to it.

• Are your servers being slammed causing the price history not to come up?  It's not working for a friend of mine nor on my phone or desktop.  Thanks

• It's been about three or four hours since the price history was able to come up it says that the website's not returning the information.

Can you post a screenshot? I'm seeing the correct charts for products I tested.

• My browser extension is only showing that I have paid until Dec 4th but on Buymecoffee it has renewed automatically on that day and my credit card shows the payment. I am no longer recieving emails.

• NathNath Posts: 2,770

I'm still on the 'fix' membership from earlier and I wouldn't mind starting paying!

I'm in hospital now  so please direct any BMAC-related questioms to @Overdrawn, he can try tp sort them out way sooner than me.