Announcing: Daz Deals Browser Add-on II

Comments

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,575
    edited August 2022

Sorry if this has been asked befoe.

On the product page, what is this for? I can't make it do anything.

Daz3d Product Library.PNG
    358 x 42 - 2K
    Post edited by pwiecek on
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,123

pwiecek said:

It's for sorting your products. You can add labels to everything. Hair, Project One, People, Western, Shaders, Next project, whatever you like. To learn more about it, go to the options page of the addon (click its icon in the browser), and click the question mark in the upper right corner.

• evacynevacyn Posts: 963
    edited August 2022

@Ati - ever since I signed up for the Pro membership I've been getting all of the emails except for the Flash Sales... is there something I have turned off now or is there anything you can check in the backend?

Post edited by evacyn on

evacyn said:

@Ati - ever since I signed up for the Pro membership I've been getting all of the emails except for the Flash Sales... is there something I have turned off now or is there anything you can check in the backend?

Strangely, the banner for the current flash sale only appeared on the site a few minutes ago, even though the sale itself has been running for a while. If you still haven't received the mail about the new sale, then please send me your email address in a private message, and I'll check. (I didn't find an address that resembles your username.)

Ati said:

Strangely, the banner for the current flash sale only appeared on the site a few minutes ago, even though the sale itself has been running for a while.

I take this back. This is a new sale. Then I still don't know what the previous batch of discounted products from roughly three hours ago is part of.
  • nomad-ads_8ecd56922enomad-ads_8ecd56922e Posts: 1,935
    edited August 2022

On a different note...  I notice the "per unowned item" number is wrong on the newly-arrived Stylish Hair bundles, i,e, Stylish Hair Mega Bundle, Stylish Female Hair Bundle, Stylish Hair Male Bundle.  It shows $16.79 per unowned item, but when I devide the intro-sale price of the bundle with the number of items in it -- say, 10 for the Mega Bundle -- the per-item price comes to $8.23.  If someone wasn't paying enough attention, but noticed that the items in the bundle were $9.29. to $12.23, with the majority of them at $10.27, some people will come away thinking its cheaper to buy them individually, even though it isn't.  What's going on here?  Is the per unowned item figure being generated from the full retail price instead of the intro-sale price?

Post edited by nomad-ads_8ecd56922e on
  • evacynevacyn Posts: 963

Ati said:

Ati said:

Strangely, the banner for the current flash sale only appeared on the site a few minutes ago, even though the sale itself has been running for a while.

I take this back. This is a new sale. Then I still don't know what the previous batch of discounted products from roughly three hours ago is part of.

Thanks - I just sent you a PM.

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,459

I finally got everything untangled with PayPal and used your dedicated PayPal page to pay for a membership. Is there anything else that I need to do?

firewarden said:

I finally got everything untangled with PayPal and used your dedicated PayPal page to pay for a membership. Is there anything else that I need to do?

Because it's a separate payment system, not one integrated with BMaC, @Overdrawn will need to manually add you to the database once the donation is confirmed. To speed things up, if you send me your email address in private, I can set you up with a short membership until that happens. (We definitely won't be doing this in the long run. :D)

Ati said:

pwiecek said:

It's for sorting your products. You can add labels to everything. Hair, Project One, People, Western, Shaders, Next project, whatever you like. To learn more about it, go to the options page of the addon (click its icon in the browser), and click the question mark in the upper right corner.

That's what I thought, except that I can't find how to add the labels 

• pwiecek said:

Ati said:

pwiecek said:

Hello I just figure this a minute ago lol!!! I went to my Products Page click on one of ur product links and there will be a comment above the prouct and that is where you will put hashtags....say u get a bundle u just use # hair (without the space) it will show up where it says Labels: all items click that and you will see the items u put a hashtag for in the comments box!! Hope this helps :-).

• I paid for a year, thanks! I probably used the wrong email. :8( I may have used my GMail because it said my Yahoo email was 'invalid'.

No ATI emails since. I went to the email page (via Wishlist), unchecked all items, pressed Save, rechecked desired items and pressed Save again. No dice.

islandgurl31 said:

pwiecek said:

Ati said:

pwiecek said:

Hello I just figure this a minute ago lol!!! I went to my Products Page click on one of ur product links and there will be a comment above the prouct and that is where you will put hashtags....say u get a bundle u just use # hair (without the space) it will show up where it says Labels: all items click that and you will see the items u put a hashtag for in the comments box!! Hope this helps :-).

Thanks, I already tried the comment, but without the # so it didnt work

• Somebody sent me over here because I was looking for a way to get notifications of comments on my Gallery pages, but I don't see that listed as a feature anywhere. Can this plugin do that?

echristopherclark said:

Somebody sent me over here because I was looking for a way to get notifications of comments on my Gallery pages, but I don't see that listed as a feature anywhere. Can this plugin do that?

Notification on comments, no. It can only notify you when someone posts a new image using a certain product (or any product). 

• Okay. Thanks!

• Bought a year, but wrong email. I now receive emails again, but seem to have lost all my notifications. Is it possible for you to transfer (what's left) to the new email?

Trelligan said:

Bought a year, but wrong email. I now receive emails again, but seem to have lost all my notifications. Is it possible for you to transfer (what's left) to the new email?

We can link the wrong email address to the new one. Please send me a private message with all the details so we can work this out.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,116

I was going to ask what happened to go to the page in my product page for an item via its product page.  I just found it again.

I thought about asking for a link to send the product to DIM but I think that would be too complicated especially since not all products have dim installers or more than one dim installer?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,116

Is there a reason that there is no "how only owned" option in the search results?

noshowonlyownedinsearchresults0.png
    1597 x 452 - 383K

Sfariah said:

Is there a reason that there is no "how only owned" option in the search results?

The search page is constantly changing. We'll see what can be done with it once it seems final and stable enough.

• TynkereTynkere Posts: 834
    edited September 2022

Anyone else with monthly membership running into payment processing problems?

e-mail from Buy a Coffee.  "We were unable to process your last payment; please update your payment information to continue your membership to Daz Deals Browser Extension. The next renewal attempt will be on 1st September 2022.

Log-in to "Buy me coffee."  Membership expired.  Tap 'retry payment.'  

If payment went through in July, not sure why it wouldn't renew without me calling bank.  (Find out if or ehybthey refused to authorize)  The card hasn't expired.  It had not exceeded its 'credit' limit.

Common problem?  Any ideas?

Post edited by Tynkere on
  • joannajoanna Posts: 1,290

Sfariah said:

What I found that I think is affecting the options displayed is that sometimes there's some extra code added in the browser's address. Removing that extra code (and hitting enter) usually helps me get all the options back.

• Tynkere said:

Anyone else with monthly membership running into payment processing problems?

e-mail from Buy a Coffee.  "We were unable to process your last payment; please update your payment information to continue your membership to Daz Deals Browser Extension. The next renewal attempt will be on 1st September 2022.

Log-in to "Buy me coffee."  Membership expired.  Tap 'retry payment.'  

If payment went through in July, not sure why it wouldn't renew without me calling bank.  (Find out if or ehybthey refused to authorize)  The card hasn't expired.  It had not exceeded its 'credit' limit.

Common problem?  Any ideas?

This is the first I've heard of anyone having trouble... Sadly, you'll have to work it out with BuyMeACoffee's support staff as they handle all the payment transaction and renewals. Do let @Ati and I know how it goes, though!

• TynkereTynkere Posts: 834
    edited September 2022

Overdrawn said:

This is the first I've heard of anyone having trouble... Sadly, you'll have to work it out with BuyMeACoffee's support staff as they handle all the payment transaction and renewals. Do let @Ati and I know how it goes, though!

Thanks for reply.  BuyMeCoffee's repeated attempts to renew seems to have triggered my bank's credit card security.  Wish me luck on blocked card.  Not your fault.  Best wishes with a terrific plug-in! yes

Will let know when it gets straightened out. :)

Post edited by Tynkere on
  • I just went thru most of the posts since ATI depressing announcement and I can't seem find any info about the Buy a Cup of Coffee option.  Is that just to provide some support, because we like you (I do) or does it actually result in access to any additional features?

sandmanmax said:

I just went thru most of the posts since ATI depressing announcement and I can't seem find any info about the Buy a Cup of Coffee option.  Is that just to provide some support, because we like you (I do) or does it actually result in access to any additional features?

At this point, all email notifications are tied to the subscription (that's what costs us the most). Some other features are likely to be moved over to the subscription-only version. Features that would still run okay even if we shut down our servers will remain accessible to everyone.

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,459

Maybe all of us should turn in tickets asking to have your affiliate status reinstated. I know y'all get me to spend way more money on Daz than I would spend otherwise.

• I was frustrated recently when I couldn't see any of the add-on options. Then I remembered I recently had work done on my computer. I had to activate the add-on for Chrome. All is working wonderfully again. Thank you all for what you do. 

As a side note, would it be doable to have a way to search for products of a certain price range? Sometimes I have ten dollars I want to spend but have a devil of a time trying to find something to purchase.

ArtsyDragon said:

As a side note, would it be doable to have a way to search for products of a certain price range? Sometimes I have ten dollars I want to spend but have a devil of a time trying to find something to purchase.

You can filter the store to only show your wishlisted items, and then sort by price from low to high. This will show cheaper wishlisted items first, so you can browse through them quickly.