Welcome to Hatsune Miku Anime Manga Cafe ☕

Comments

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593
    3dcgx said:

I certainly appreciate the gesture, but most of the links turned up "goose eggs" (meaning they were invalid).

One which did work was the VTOL jet from Ultra Man, so, thanks!

Sincerely,

Bill

• Yes I was looking forward for the Garland Motorcycle to have Cloud from FF7 ride it.  But the link was actually a bubble there was no file inside the LZH file.

• Good morning, here is the MOTD, Anime/Manga is a global hit.

• Hatsune MikuHatsune Miku Posts: 851
    edited December 2019

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Post edited by Hatsune Miku on
  • Vigilante

edited December 2019

Sephiroth is coming....

Click to play

• Sephiroth is made with

poser 4 man "Dork"

rendered in carrara

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

" I was looking forward for the Garland Motorcycle"

I'm not sure what you guys are running into with the downloads. Out of curiosity, I went to the link that includes the Garland, clicked on the download link and downloaded the .lzh file, which was 433 Kb compressed. I then used 7zip to extract it and got three Poser folders plus a readme. I dumped everything in the proper places in my runtime and opened the prop - it loaded no problem. Here's a screenie:

Garland.jpg
    800 x 571 - 168K
  • I tried using Safari browser, perhaps I'll try another browser thanks for the heads up.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Also, sometimes the utility used to open some archives can fail. The one that I use and that has not failed, even on archives other utilities won't open, is the free 7zip. Unfortunately, its windows only.

• I managed to get the file using the 7zip thanks I'll do a render on the Garland, but i would need to re-texture it first, seems a bit simple.

• I decided to put Cloud from Final fantasy 7 on the Garland render.

edited December 2019

Cloud Final Fantasy 7 on the Garland Bike

Carrara Rendered

character Hiro 3

click image below

final fantasy 7 gameplay click image

edited December 2019

Cloud and Company on the Shinra building

click image for FF7 preview

•  

Merry Xmas and //happy New year from me to you all !!!

• princess Aurora with her theme song below

click rose to hear princess Aurora theme

edited December 2019

Merry christmas !!!

yea its yet another aiko 3 render in carrara

vast wardrobe doesnt she?

• My Iphone 11 case

Agent Midori protecting Gravitron City now you can carry her on your iPhone. Buy or Purchase at redbubble or fine art america at links below:

https://rdbl.co/2MEDZ9a

• Outfits by Baron Vlad Hannokken and Yamato.

edited January 2020

Happy New year and thanks for the views, 10, 600 K as of January 2020.

Special thanks to mcasual for fixing the sitting issue Aiko 3 had @

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/39618/ready-a-morph-and-a-d-form-to-address-aiko3-s-flat-thigh-top-issue

Mcasual has fix most of Aiko 3 error morphs you can see his stuff on his personal site or his thread.

• Character Aiko 1.0 

Rendered in carrara

edited January 2020

A closer look at Aiko 1.0 released around February 2002 Discontinued product at Daz Studios.  The readme says:  Been dying to do some anime work, but unable to get the correct anime style right? Well now you can. Aiko (Love Child) by default is a bijin (beautiful woman) with henshin (physical transformation) powers. She is sure to satisfy even the most devout dai fan (anime fan). This character is equipped with the right proportions and abilities to build expressive and personality rich stories in either manga (comic book) or anime (animation).

My renders below:

Aiko 1.0 can be either a guy or a girl.

• But due to lack of clothings on Aiko 1.0 character I don't use it much but whoever made the morph or character is a total manga genious.

Aiko 1.0 was a product of DAZ's first experiments of a "unimesh" (universal mesh) type figure.  Not only could it shift gender with a quasi-anime/manga look, but the figure was, in effect a stylized tweaking of the first Stephanie mesh, which, in turn, was a reshaping of the Michael 1 figure.

Sincerely,

Bill

• Redfern said:

Aiko 1.0 was a product of DAZ's first experiments of a "unimesh" (universal mesh) type figure.  Not only could it shift gender with a quasi-anime/manga look, but the figure was, in effect a stylized tweaking of the first Stephanie mesh, which, in turn, was a reshaping of the Michael 1 figure.

Sincerely,

Bill

Are there any clothes set for this character?

None which are currently available, as far as I know.  A LONG defunct site called PoserPros I think offered a couple of items.  But DAZ bought out the site and unlike RDNA, only a few products were transferred to this store.  When that store closed, the vast majority of its inventory "vanished".

As you noted, few items were released for this figure.  Not terribly long afterwards, DAZ introduced its Millennium 3 line (Victoria 3, Michael 3, Aiko 3, the Freak, etc.) and support for the Millennium 1 and 2 (basically, added morphs) dropped, starting a cycle that has continued to this day, month, year and decade.

The one thing I really like about Aiko 1 (or rather, just "Aiko") was a morph that "toonified" her teeth into a smooth, continuous horseshoe shaped "band", giving it an abbreviated featureless look as one often sees in comics, cartoons, manga and anime.  Aiko 3 did not have this feature, but there was a reasonable explanation for that.  The teeth of the Mil' 1 and 2 figures were really just extruded bands of singular geometry, not individual teeth, so smoothing out the peaks and valleys (suggseting separate teeth) as relatively easy.  But with the Mil' 3 figures, each tooth was separate, derived from a single "cage" of polygons.  While, in theory, it was doable, smoothing those individual teeth to create the illusion of a single "band" would have been far more involved, so nobody bothered to release such a morph.  regardless, I still wanted such a feature.  (Yeah, I'm greedy!)

Sincerely,

Bill

• Then I don't have much of a choice than to Frankenstein it, maybe with Aiko 3 bod or Kioki. That'll be for next time, but I agree I like her smile, yell it looks well done, yes perfect for manga and other things too. Mcasual has a few scripts that fixes aiko3s errors I think he may have done a teeth fix, shoulder and neck set too.
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323

Alita Battle Angel really inspired my to go for dynamic hair, but in a controlled fashion. Weta did such an amazing job on her!

I bought Jazlyn just for this. Her face is mixed in a bit with Ysabeau 6 and Girl 6 (onto Genesis 1 via GenX2) and Aiko, Kieko and Gia give her body shape. Carrara dynamic hair is really working the charm on her! I love it!

Happy 2020!!!        

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323

I love Genesis 1, using Genesis Generation X2!

I have The Girl 4, and she has all those wacky/awesome expressions - Aiko 4 does too, so I put those on this character too, along with all of the expressions I bought for V4 and Genesis 2 - and that's now added to all of them that I bought for Genesis 1 - so this girl (Stylized Superhero character of my wife!) is Very Emotive!

GenX2 also allowed me to give Genesis 1 the more detailed female shapes from Genesis 2 Female, since I got the Genesis 2 addon for it.

Now it doesn't matter, Male, Female... if there's a morph I need to use, I give it to my character.

In Carrara, when we save a Genesis figure as a Carrara file, we can no longer add morphs to that particular figure. We can cop all of the shape dial setting over to a fresh Genesis that has more morphs, but the one we save becomes locked. I use this to my advantage. I have a master copy of all of my Genesis morphs on my desktop, and I update that any time I buy new morphs. When I make a character, like Rosiie 5 here, I go into the data > DAZ3D > Genesis > Base > Morphs folder, and delete all of the morphs I don't want polluting her dials selection - like monsters, male stuff, whatever.

So this character only has dials that I want her to have. Yeah... there's a LOT of them, but they're just whatI want! :)