Welcome to Hatsune Miku Anime Manga Cafe ☕

Comments

• Hatsune MikuHatsune Miku Posts: 851
    So you prefer to do things on celshade. I think I'm gonna go with it and see how it goes.
  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,538
    edited May 2019

Nothing special here, just playing around.  A little bit of Sakura mixed in here.  Inspired by a new Blade-Runner comic coming out this July by Titan Comics.

Blade-Runner: Ash by tkdrobert

Post edited by tkdrobert on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303
    edited May 2019

@3dcgx I think the style works, though the colors can get a bit "much", I think. They're often quite over-saturated, imo. 

I hope you don't mind but I made some minor tweaks in Photoshop to your cool image -just to show you what I mean. I adjusted the saturation, colors, and contrast a little:

I think it could probably be pushed even farther away from the color saturation and the darker tones lightened up even more. I think the colors and contrast, when they're a little softer, can be a bit more pleasing to the eye - that's just my opinion, of course. We all have different tastes and preferences. :) Art, like most everything else in life, is highly subjective and subject to personal tastes and preferences. I hope you aren't offended by my tweaks. You asked for feedback on the style so I'm giving some feedback - I just wanted to show what I mean. :)

master 2.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 2M
    Post edited by 3Diva on

@3dcgx I think the style works, though the colors can get a bit "much", I think. They're often quite over-saturated, imo. 

I hope you don't mind but I made some minor tweaks in Photoshop to your cool image -just to show you what I mean. I adjusted the saturation, colors, and contrast a little:

I think it could probably be pushed even farther away from the color saturation and the darker tones lightened up even more. I think the colors and contrast, when they're a little softer, can be a bit more pleasing to the eye - that's just my opinion, of course. We all have different tastes and preferences. :) Art, like most everything else in life, is highly subjective and subject to personal tastes and preferences. I hope you aren't offended by my tweaks. You asked for feedback on the style so I'm giving some feedback - I just wanted to show what I mean. :)

Thanks for doing this, this whole thing is new to me.  I like this version better thanks thanks.

• A little something I did recently using Hotaru for Sakura 8.

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/781601/

edited June 2020

Welcome to anime cafe

Post edited by Hatsune Miku on
    Let me know of latest improvement, I am no longer saturating renders :P
    3dcgx said:
    Let me know of latest improvement, I am no longer saturating renders :P

That looks great! :D Much better!

edited June 2020

I'm aiming to make my images look at the style of Shirow Masamune the maker of Appleseed manga comics,  The Ghost in the shell , Dominion etc.

I think you're off to a great start. :D I think your latest image is a really big step closer to that look.

edited June 2020

Specimen 38 just woke, hide

Aiko 3 Kioki

3dcgx said:

Aiko 3 Kioki

Very cool - I'm liking this new style of yours! That's a cool and dynamic pose too. Nicely done! 

A little something I did recently using Hotaru for Sakura 8.

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/781601/

That's lovely! I love the billowing skirt - it looks like a breezy happy summer day. smiley

edited May 2019

manzinger z

great mazinger

carrara

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,407
    3dcgx said:

specimen 38 just woke....hide.

heart

3dcgx said:

Oh cool! I think this one is your best one yet! Awesome!

3dcgx said:

I’m getting some good feedbacks with these styles, actually,  more comments on pixiv and deviantart :D, thanks diva

edited May 2019

A 3D art group just decline my submission artwork because they stated "Artwork not accepted because is traditional not 3D"

they have no idea how happy I am to hear that :P

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Glad to hear that you are getting some attention and feedback, William. I'm certain that you'll land on a style that is all your own. Just remember that it is what you like that matters most.

SixDs said:

Glad to hear that you are getting some attention and feedback, William. I'm certain that you'll land on a style that is all your own. Just remember that it is what you like that matters most.

Im kinda getting more feedback at this style over at Pixiv and Deviantart, Pixiv in japanese but I use translator and try to understand them.  and yes i like it :) I guess Im an attention whore :P

edited May 2019
    3dcgx said:
    3dcgx said:

I’m getting some good feedbacks with these styles, actually,  more comments on pixiv and deviantart :D, thanks diva

hahah I'm really happy to hear that! I was worried I'd offend you. I know some artists can be super sensitive about their art and sensitive about critique, but I'm glad I didn't offend you. And I'm glad the feedback helped! 

Post edited by 3Diva on

I'm going to do the next render on Daz Studios I dont think there will be much of a difference.

I'm going to have to relearn how to use Daz studios again I'm so used to Carrara.
    edited June 2020

aiko 3 Kioki

110 by Alfaseed

Billy T jeans

rendered in Carrara and filtered in Picas

edited June 2020

Kareena

Aiko 3 Kioki

carrara rendered, Picas filtered

edited May 2019

Appleseed

m4 and a3

Royloo’s troppers suits m4 a3

Carrara Render

picas filter

edited June 2020

Welcome to manga cafe

edited May 2019

Fuchikoma 

Aiko 3 Kioki

carrara and picas

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Mecha are girls' best friends! laugh

p.s.

i refer to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamonds_Are_a_Girl's_Best_Friend

3dcgx said:

Appleseed

m4 and a3

Royloo’s troppers suits m4 a3

Carrara Render

picas filter

so nice, so heartwarming!

edited May 2019

Thread is now called welcome to manga cafe.  Try not to quote my images as I am upgrading them constantly.