Comments

• Hatsune MikuHatsune Miku Posts: 851
    edited November 2019

Congrats

Post edited by Hatsune Miku on
  • I was mentioned too with Battle Angel Alita

Battle Angel Alita by William_Rivera

Aiko 3

https://www.renderosity.com/gallery-of-the-week-for-nov-4-2019---anime-manga-gallery-cms-21981

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,538
    3dcgx said:

I was mentioned too with Battle Angel Alita

Battle Angel Alita by William_Rivera

Aiko 3

https://www.renderosity.com/gallery-of-the-week-for-nov-4-2019---anime-manga-gallery-cms-21981

I commented on that one and gave it a like.  Nice work.

Gundam Illustration by tkdrobert

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,471

Nice, I like the mech stuff  :)  Very Voltron-esque.

Here is my latest kitbash fanart, Christina, Mad Scientist!

A cute Anime Girl for Poser/LaFemme was released by Muwawya.  Wonder how well her head would work in DS (I can always use a Genesis body)  I asked, but I have a feeling it may use the face chips thing, so not usable in DS.  Seems there was an anime character void there for a while, but lately with Sakura, this Anime Girl, the new one by DarkSealStudios, Ken1171's anime and chibi head...there are a lot of new options!  yes

• vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297
    edited November 2019
    3dOutlaw said:

A cute Anime Girl for Poser/LaFemme was released by Muwawya.  Wonder how well her head would work in DS (I can always use a Genesis body)  I asked, but I have a feeling it may use the face chips thing, so not usable in DS.  Seems there was an anime character void there for a while, but lately with Sakura, this Anime Girl, the new one by DarkSealStudios, Ken1171's anime and chibi head...there are a lot of new options!  yes

I see Daz3d FINALLY released something akin to a Genesis 8 anime male, but for me it its too little, too late. Had they done this a year or two ago, I probably would have snatched it right up, but I'm no longer at a point where I can invest heavily in a new figure type. 

Post edited by vrba79 on
    edited December 2019

Im making a comik

• Weird i just posted my image on the main gallery, it does not show ?? I did checkmark if I want my image to be on the main gallery too, is it a bug I must report?

edited December 2019

Intergalactic Angel Jyuna coming soon

• This is Aiko 4 with Faerime morph 

https://www.daz3d.com/faerime

Skin, eyes by FW art Aimeelee and anime cheek, face morph, face sparks are custom by me.

What is Uniforce?  Is that a Manga/Anime, or a custom group you made?

• Uniforce is an original team I put together

• working on a Hiro 4 with Faerime Morphs he is looking pretty good Bishounen, but cannot find a good male skin for it.  

edited December 2019

I'm writing a plot for this series of Superheroes.  Might turn it into a comic.

edited December 2019

Plot is being written ..

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593
    Redfern said:

I think a "ball gag" might be more comfortable.  wink

(Yes, I'm aware why she places a section of bamboo across her mouth. (But only because Tramp Graphics posted the name which allowed me to "Google" it.))

Sincerely,

Bill

Watch the anime. It's great. Crunchyroll just finished the first season. 

Now I am as Toonami on Adult Swim is airing the series.  Episode 7, "Muzan Kibutsuji" aired last night when we finally get to see Nezuko flex her claws and hold her own against a demon (supposedly) far more skilled at fighting.  I missed the first episode so if a timeline was mentioned, I didn't learn about it.  I assumed it was feudal Japan, but last night's demonstrated its the early 20th Century as we see cable cars and an electrical grid for Tokyo.

Anyway, I've been recording it along with "Food Wars", "One Punch man" and "My Hero Academia".

Sincerely,

Bill

•  

Rpublishing released some anime morphs for lafemme they look pretty good.

edited November 2019

Lets also not forget Mizuho an excellent Anime style character for Aiko 3 and Aiko 3 LE. you can get her at https://web.archive.org/web/20150906222713/http://homepage1.nifty.com/garbagesoft/chr_download.html

edited November 2019

This one requires a little explanation. I have a friend named "Penny" who goes by "Pen Pen" or "Penchan". A while back I came up with a small gremlin-like version of her, who does naughty, silly things "Chibi Penchan". Animedoll for G2 was a no-brainer for this.

Penchanno.png
    1061 x 675 - 1M
    Post edited by vrba79 on

And one for Christmas, done in the style of "Karate Kyle".

Chibi Pen Christmas1.png
    1200 x 1414 - 2M

Love that one, lol!

3dOutlaw said:

Love that one, lol!

Real life Penny loved it too. She was cackling.

Pen's favorite meme is that "Woman Yelling at Cat" one. She reposts several itterations of it a week on Facebook.

So, I just couldn't help myself.

Pen Yelliing at Pen.png
    1840 x 900 - 1M
    edited December 2019

Full comic @ https://3dcgx.com

edited December 2019

Merry Christmas click image for video to play

edited December 2019

Intergalactic Angel Jyuna Vs. the otaku cosplay freaks of Gravitron City

edited December 2019

Hey everyone.  I just got back from a visit from Japan. I was there for work purposes but I got to do a little site seeing.  One of the places I visited was Diver City Mall in Tokyo.  There they have a Gundam Base which is full of thousands of Gundam from $10 all the way up to hundreds of dollars.  In front of the mall is a life-sized statue of the Unicorn Gundam.  I thought you all woukd enjoy the photographs I took.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/000cdf6c-7d82-4aea-b07b-af67226be1bc/ddlyzyk-5d331ebe-0579-4613-b00b-400ec2875977.jpg/v1/fill/w_400,h_534,q_75,strp/life_sized_gundam_unicorn__depowered__by_tkdrobert_ddlyzyk-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTM0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMDAwY2RmNmMtN2Q4Mi00YWVhLWIwN2ItYWY2NzIyNmJlMWJjXC9kZGx5enlrLTVkMzMxZWJlLTA1NzktNDYxMy1iMDBiLTQwMGVjMjg3NTk3Ny5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NDAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.9GUHlfXpKBAgqwFK3rehjoOaz0WIFHy3oBUWgHdfnnw https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/000cdf6c-7d82-4aea-b07b-af67226be1bc/ddlz05z-3e99572c-bc56-4a2c-90b6-3c162edb5950.jpg/v1/fill/w_400,h_572,q_75,strp/life_sized_gundam_unicorn__lit_up__by_tkdrobert_ddlz05z-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTcyIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMDAwY2RmNmMtN2Q4Mi00YWVhLWIwN2ItYWY2NzIyNmJlMWJjXC9kZGx6MDV6LTNlOTk1NzJjLWJjNTYtNGEyYy05MGI2LTNjMTYyZWRiNTk1MC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NDAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.9Gosnr0joT8PBKA4ipUehOFXJ0QNh1uk76WbewcYZQM

The gundam transforms and lights up, just like in the anime.

Post edited by tkdrobert on
    edited December 2019

The New Final Fantasy 7 remake will be out on March 2020.  I am looking forward for this.  Its for PS4.

click image for preview...

some ff7 character render