Ice Dragon Art A Glimpse Into My World

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Thank you @MollyTabby!  I actually started with G2 so I have a ton of those clothing items but I too will be getting the Genesis converter as I have a fair amount of those, although I think its the generation I have the last amount of clothes for.   V4 or on the other hand, I have a TON of . And, there is new stuff coming out still for V4 out there.  I am also looking much closer at the older generations now especially in the sales.  Am really hoping they can figure out the hair as well.

edited November 2018

This is the Elita Mega Pack outfit by BadKittehCo.  Super versatile and comes with three different texture options.  Lots of pieces to this one as well, the name is definitely appropriate!

Gallery link here

ELITA BKC.jpg
    738 x 960 - 100K
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,163

Wow, that is brilliant!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I edited your link to fgix it,   you had an extra http

Chohole said:

I edited your link to fgix it,   you had an extra http

Thank you!  One should not post when one has not had the first cup of coffee lol!

Wow, that is brilliant!

Thank you!

edited November 2018
    THEORY MDD.jpg
    785 x 841 - 149K
    edited November 2018

A couple of fairies... Gallery links - Enchanted Too     Enchanted

ENCHANTED PEACH.jpg
    593 x 960 - 76K
    ENCHANTED PURPLE.jpg
    593 x 960 - 93K

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,664

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the USA!!!

edited November 2018

Yuri -  Really lovely character

Link to Gallery Image

YURI.jpg
    960 x 960 - 199K
  • WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

Goodness, she is beautiful! Are her tattoos from the set that was released yesterday?

TigerAnne said:

Goodness, she is beautiful! Are her tattoos from the set that was released yesterday?

Her tattoos come with her as part of the character.  She has a no tattoo options as well.

• Oh I love your lavender fairy! And your princess of mars promo!!

Oh I love your lavender fairy! And your princess of mars promo!!

Thank you very much!

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Your "enchanted" fairies are adorable.

L'Adair said:

Your "enchanted" fairies are adorable.

Thank you!  Lavender is one of my favorite G8F characters.  She has a super cute face perfect for fairies.

• wsgentrywsgentry Posts: 572

I just looked at your work again.  You are supremely talented!  Wow!  I'm blown away, yet again.  You rock, Sonja!

Scott

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,664
    wsgentry said:

I just looked at your work again.  You are supremely talented!  Wow!  I'm blown away, yet again.  You rock, Sonja!

Scott

+1

wsgentry said:

Scott

wsgentry said:

Scott

+1

You guys are totally making me blush!  Thank you so much for your kind words. It really means a lot to me!  Always more to learn though for sure.  And of course, you guys don't get to see the epic fails either lol.

wsgentry said:

Scott

wsgentry said:

Scott

+1

You guys are totally making me blush!  Thank you so much for your kind words. It really means a lot to me!  Always more to learn though for sure.  And of course, you guys don't get to see the epic fails either lol.

Epic fails?  Your epic fails would be my successes! 

Scott

• RakudaRakuda Posts: 931
    edited November 2018
    L'Adair said:

Thank you!   Lol its surprsingly handy for posing seated characters. I have such a hard time finding items that match up with sitting poses that don't require a huge amount of fiddling.

You are making some really interesting characters. I like the Baby's First Steps I can't even imagine how  that head was made. And I am still spending so much time just doing this... fiddling around fitting things in chairs! Just the basics! Not sure if I grasp the whole geo-shell concept.

x-D

Post edited by Rakuda on
    wsgentry said:
    wsgentry said:

Scott

wsgentry said:

Scott

+1

Scott

I think you don't give yourself enough credit!

Rakuda said:
    L'Adair said:

Thank you!   Lol its surprsingly handy for posing seated characters. I have such a hard time finding items that match up with sitting poses that don't require a huge amount of fiddling.

You are making some really interesting characters. I like the Baby's First Steps I can't even imagine how  that head was made. And I am still spending so much time just doing this... fiddling around fitting things in chairs! Just the basics! Not sure if I grasp the whole geo-shell concept.

x-D

Well, I didn't make the characters, I just try and put them to good use!  And I agree, Sixus1 is supremely talented at making very cool and awesome characters.

wsgentry said:
    wsgentry said:

Scott

wsgentry said:

Scott

+1

Scott

I think you don't give yourself enough credit!

Rakuda said:
    L'Adair said:

Thanks, Sonja!  

• RakudaRakuda Posts: 931

Well, I didn't make the characters, I just try and put them to good use!  And I agree, Sixus1 is supremely talented at making very cool and awesome characters.

Aah... I thought that was some crazy morphing you were doing. Cool nevertheless.

:)

Rakuda said:

Aah... I thought that was some crazy morphing you were doing. Cool nevertheless.

:)

I wish I had that kind of skill set lol.  Not yet, and probably not for awhile although modelling is something I would like to learn to do well at some point.

edited December 2018

Personal artwork.  I picked up this cutie for free today.  I have to say that I am continually impressed with how well the (much) older dragon products hold up to rendering in Iray.  Here is a tip for you.  Use the Annagennesis product on your dragons. I use the Genesis setting and always use high pores.  Don't ask me why it works but it does. Best viewed at full size.  Gallery Image

After

Before

BRAND NEW BABY.jpg
    1900 x 1846 - 4M
    BRAND NEW BABY DRAGON.png
    2000 x 2000 - 8M

Sonja?  Incredible!

Scott

wsgentry said:

Sonja?  Incredible!

Scott

Thanks Scott!  He is a cutie!

• MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,163

I picked up a little dragon too smiley.  I love how you've rendered him!

Thank you for the tip about to convert him to Iray. That is so useful! I have Anagenessis but haven't tried it on anything but figures yet.

@Mollytabby I use them on all the dinosaurs as well as on the dragons.  Really makes a big diference. and thank you!