Coming soon: Mesh Grabber 4.0 [Commercial]

Comments

• Just out of curiosity, if I'm correct in my understanding that this new product will include all the functionality of the previous Mesh Grabber products as well as the much anticipated improvments; may it be a possibility that those of us who had previously purchased said earlier products might be offered something of a discount on Mesh Grabber 4, please. (when it is hopefully sooooon released . . . .    cool)

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,673

Oh nooooo, 4th of July and STILL no release ... crying

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,182

At least I have added some store credit for when mesh grabber 4 drops. Will try to defend it from any other new release trying to interfer :-)

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,300

Rod Wise Driggo said:

At least I have added some store credit for when mesh grabber 4 drops. Will try to defend it from any other new release trying to interfer :-)

That was my idea, too, but I am very tempted to buy some of the new releases, anyway.

Maybe it is just a problem with the product itself, so we need to be more patient than necessary.

• LauritaLaurita Posts: 212
    edited July 5

Either way it is unlucky. I would suspect most products experiencing a similar delay and I can not imagine the CCs being happy about this. Two months (and counting) is rough. But fair enough, none of my business.

Still I am really impatient for the new Mesh Grabber as I have a particular use for it. 

Post edited by Laurita on
  • Jedi with red, white and blue lightsabers!  Oh, wait, you said MAY the Fourth.... surprise

• rto3drto3d Posts: 24

... they missed .... again ... and again ..... hopefully the product will be released prior 'LI Elemental Dynamics - Asteroid 2024' hits the headquarter

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,215

rto3d said:

... they missed .... again ... and again ..... hopefully the product will be released prior 'LI Elemental Dynamics - Asteroid 2024' hits the headquarter

No release date has been given so how could they miss?

• kirbawirbakirbawirba Posts: 134

Richard Haseltine said:

rto3d said:

Every release without it being released is a missed release. 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,673

kirbawirba said:

Richard Haseltine said:

rto3d said:

laugh yes 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,814

Maybe no specific release date was stated, but when the PA posts "Coming Soon" 2 months ago, and "shouldn't be long now" 2 weeks ago, it certainly seems like a miss to customers willing to spend money on it today, and last week, and last month, and... This is "Daz Soon" on steroids.

• barbult said:

Maybe no specific release date was stated, but when the PA posts "Coming Soon" 2 months ago, and "shouldn't be long now" 2 weeks ago, it certainly seems like a miss to customers willing to spend money on it today, and last week, an

d last month, and... This is "Daz Soon" on steroids.

+1

• rto3drto3d Posts: 24

Richard Haseltine said:

rto3d said:

missed  ... in terms of magic driven by customer satisfaction  ;-)

• windli3356windli3356 Posts: 230

looking good, loved the last one, how much you priced this one? 

By the looks of it it won't be priced in Dollar, Euro or Pound but in whatever currency our future Klingon overlords will bring us.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,215

Laurita said:

By the looks of it it won't be priced in Dollar, Euro or Pound but in whatever currency our future Klingon overlords will bring us.

Tribble pelts, probably.

As those have a tendency to replicate endlessly I actually wouldn't mind. :-D

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,084

kirbawirba said:

Richard Haseltine said:

rto3d said:

+1

• I hope they're waiting so long because they're trying to make sure the thing works and we're not all unpaid beta testers.

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 708

Laurita said:

As those have a tendency to replicate endlessly I actually wouldn't mind. :-D

The other other OTHER white meat...

• edited July 11

jhogenboom_da69c035a9 said:

I hope they're waiting so long because they're trying to make sure the thing works and we're not all unpaid beta testers.

Well I'd be overjoyed to pay for it right now for the chance to Beta test it right now

(Edited by mod to pull post from quote)

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167

ok...

shut-up-and-take-my-money-futurama.gif
    220 x 137 - 16K
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,905

... ... ... 

I was out of power for five days here in Houston and I come back hoping to see that this had finally been released and...  nada.  

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,084

A plug-ins sale today (but not one single new plug-in being offered .. what kind of plug-in sale is that?) and ... no Mesh nGrabber in sght.

Looks like this thing is DOA, or in some kind of lengthy Daz purgatory.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,905

mcorr said:

A plug-ins sale today (but not one single new plug-in being offered .. what kind of plug-in sale is that?) and ... no Mesh nGrabber in sght.

Yeah, the title of the promo totally had me thinking "FINALLY!  This has to be it!  "  And then I pulled up the actual sale page and... :( 

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 708

Cybersox said:

mcorr said:

Yeah, the title of the promo totally had me thinking "FINALLY!  This has to be it!  "  And then I pulled up the actual sale page and... :( 

Same. I looked through the new release setion three times, sure I'd missed something, before closing the tab in disgust.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,300

Please put the link to it in this thread, after the release of Mesh Grabber 4.0

It is very difficult not to become cynical about this right now.

• QuasarQuasar Posts: 606

I just saw this discussion today, and after seeing how old it is, I feel like I've been waiting forever already too. lol

• felisfelis Posts: 4,185

Maybe Daz thinks it requires a very thorough quality check cheeky