New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• MazhMazh Posts: 485

@joanna

Worked for me now - thank you

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,520

A minor one, but on https://www.daz3d.com/introducing-lianna-9, her "custom sculpted naval" should eirther be a "custom sculpted naval [something]" ("naval" being an adjective relating to a navy) or be a "custom sculpted navel".

The latter is probably more likely.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

I don't see the link to access every Still new release, does it mean only the ones visible here (which doesn't seem very different for yesterday's still new) are the only returning still new ?

The only link under "EVERY STILL RELEASE RETURNS" is for Lianna 9.

https://www.daz3d.com/daz-plus-summer-sale

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,114
    Elor said:

I don't see the link to access every Still new release, does it mean only the ones visible here (which doesn't seem very different for yesterday's still new) are the only returning still new ?

The only link under "EVERY STILL RELEASE RETURNS" is for Lianna 9.

All of them, as it says. You can see them on the first five pages here:

https://www.daz3d.com/new-releases
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,687

Hi mods, I think the 20% off of cart with 2 still or new releases isn't working with DAZ+ new releases, I've just tried with Carrival. It does work with two 'normal' ones. Please let DAZ know. Thanks, and have a great start to the week!

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,114
    tsroemi said:

Hi mods, I think the 20% off of cart with 2 still or new releases isn't working with DAZ+ new releases, I've just tried with Carrival. It does work with two 'normal' ones. Please let DAZ know. Thanks, and have a great start to the week!

Seems to work exactly as expected for me. What items are giving you trouble?
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386
    edited June 24

doubledeviant said:

tsroemi said:

I suppose they meant this one: https://www.daz3d.com/carrizal

But it seems to work fine for me.

Post edited by Leana on
    edited June 24

Leana said:

doubledeviant said:

tsroemi said:

I suppose they meant this one: https://www.daz3d.com/carrizal ;

Yes, sorry for the typo! If it's working for you guys I must be doing something wrong. I had Carrizal and those high top sneakers as my 2 new/still new items. I'll just run over to the cart and give it another go ... 

Edit: No, it doesn't work for me. Weird. This time, I used Carrizal and those Mud houses, also DAZ+; both are in 'Still New'. I'm also using the Manic Monday coupon which works fine. The prices of the items in the cart don't change whether I put in just Carrizal or Carrizal and the Mud Houses, so there's no 20% given as far as I can see. They DO change when I put in two non-DAZ+ new releases, see carts. Huh. Any ideas? I'm puzzled ...

IMG_6656.png
    2360 x 1640 - 497K
    IMG_6657.png
    2360 x 1640 - 454K
    IMG_6658.png
    2360 x 1640 - 485K
    Post edited by tsroemi on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,011

tsroemi said:

Leana said:

doubledeviant said:

tsroemi said:

Yes, sorry for the typo! If it's working for you guys I must be doing something wrong. I had Carrizal and those high top sneakers as my 2 new/still new items. I'll just run over to the cart and give it another go ... 

Edit: No, it doesn't work for me. Weird. This time, I used Carrizal and those Mud houses, also DAZ+; both are in 'Still New'. I'm also using the Manic Monday coupon which works fine. The prices of the items in the cart don't change whether I put in just Carrizal or Carrizal and the Mud Houses, so there's no 20% given as far as I can see. They DO change when I put in two non-DAZ+ new releases, see carts. Huh. Any ideas? I'm puzzled ...

The Mud Houses are not Still New

https://www.daz3d.com/still-new

Neither the sneakers nor the mud house are "still new" today. They were yesterday since there was a catchup.

PerttiA said:

tsroemi said:

Leana said:

doubledeviant said:

tsroemi said:

The Mud Houses are not Still New

https://www.daz3d.com/still-new

Ah so that's it! I was choosing from the 'new' selection that related to the Manic Monday coupon, I thought they were the same. Thank you very much, @PerttiA and everyone!
    So mods, please ignore request, and have a great day all heart 

• TogireTogire Posts: 408

Is the MANIC-MONDAY coupon usable several times?

Probably, but nothing is indicated.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,348
    edited June 24

The totals for the cart, plus my store credit is not being listed on the purchase page, and the "Proceed to Billing Info" button does nothing. Anyone else having this issue?

I tried logging out, then back in again, but it did not make any difference.

Post edited by Havos on
    edited June 24

The Lightning Deals banner is not active right now like it was yesterday: LD are still refreshing and available, by going directly to the page, following the usual link (https://www.daz3d.com/lightning-deals), but no banner on the front page.

And same question as @Togire about the coupon: can someone who already used it checks if it's still valid for them ?

Post edited by Elor on

Havos said:

The totals for the cart, plus my store credit is not being listed on the purchase page, and the "Proceed to Billing Info" button does nothing. Anyone else having this issue?

In the recent past, there have been a few products that have done that when placed in the cart - Try removing items from the cart one by one, to see which one is the culprit

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,348

PerttiA said:

Havos said:

In the recent past, there have been a few products that have done that when placed in the cart - Try removing items from the cart one by one, to see which one is the culprit

I emptied the cart and added back some items, so all is good now. Thanks.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635

Havos said:

PerttiA said:

Havos said:

I emptied the cart and added back some items, so all is good now. Thanks.

If possible it would be good to determine which item is causing the problem so it can be reported and hopefully fixed,. 

Elor said:

The Lightning Deals banner is not active right now like it was yesterday: LD are still refreshing and available, by going directly to the page, following the usual link (https://www.daz3d.com/lightning-deals), but no banner on the front page.

I see one in the stack of "main banners". It has probably been moved there temporarily since Lianna's banners can use the "small banners" spots.

Leana said:

Elor said:

I see one in the stack of "main banners". It has probably been moved there temporarily since Lianna's banners can use the "small banners" spots.

DAZ corrected the earlier omission. it is there now but it wasn't there earlier in the day.

Charlie Judge said:

Leana said:

Elor said:

DAZ corrected the earlier omission. it is there now but it wasn't there earlier in the day.

It seems to be jumping around, at first it was nowhere, then it found it's way to the normal spot and now it's again amongst the main banners 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,866

XTRA-SAVINGS coupon is invalid. I tried new and old products. Did they leave out a criterion in the fine print?

xyer0 said:

XTRA-SAVINGS coupon is invalid. I tried new and old products. Did they leave out a criterion in the fine print?

It only applys to "select" items. You have to click on the banner and bring up the selection. It works for me with items I tried from that selection. 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,866

Thanks, @Charlie Judge!

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793

I'm not sure if this is happening on the PC but it's become almost impossible to shop on the iPad. Every single page I go to makes me click on cookie settings every single time which is so annoying. You should only have to click once for the whole site, not on every page you open! Plus items I already purchased are showing up in the main sales pages although I have hide owned items checked. 

Actually it seems this is just happening in Firefox. I was using it so I could hide the ads. But now I just checked Safari, and still see no ads! Did they remove those annoying ads on all browsers? 

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,172

Wonderland said:

I'm not sure if this is happening on the PC but it's become almost impossible to shop on the iPad. Every single page I go to makes me click on cookie settings every single time which is so annoying. You should only have to click once for the whole site, not on every page you open! Plus items I already purchased are showing up in the main sales pages although I have hide owned items checked. 

Actually it seems this is just happening in Firefox. I was using it so I could hide the ads. But now I just checked Safari, and still see no ads! Did they remove those annoying ads on all browsers? 

Were you actually logged in with your iPad?  sounds like anonymous browsing.  This has been an issue for others in the past.

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 717

Wonderland said:

As a data point: I am using Firefox on iPad and not having these issues. (I was for a while, but then it randomly fixed itself a week or two or three ago.) 

The "Daz+ Deal Items" button text is incorrect: it's written "Over 1600 items" which was true this past week-end, but not today (77 items in the selection).

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited June 25

Elor said:

The "Daz+ Deal Items" button text is incorrect: it's written "Over 1600 items" which was true this past week-end, but not today (77 items in the selection).

Today seems to be a themed sale, but we will mention it to them when they are in office.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793

DanaTA said:

Wonderland said:

Were you actually logged in with your iPad?  sounds like anonymous browsing.  This has been an issue for others in the past.

Yes. Logged in. I switched to Safari and everything's fine. Weird.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,830

There is an orange banner offer today for users who already own MSO Carrie. I don't seem to be able to make the offer work. The banner says that the offer is activated by "any debut new release" and that it applies to "one ... DAZ Original". The first part is fairly clear, but I think there must be some restriction on the "DAZ Original" part, because I haven't found any combination that works yet. More guidance, please?