Gone but Not Forgotten - SloshWerks

1235»

Comments

• greywolfgreywolf Posts: 34

Oh no!  Slosh, a.k.a. VunterSlosh?  I'm sorry to read of his passing.  I'm new to all this, still, so...

May he Trip The Light Fantastic.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,822
    edited February 13

greywolf said:

Oh no!  Slosh, a.k.a. VunterSlosh?  I'm sorry to read of his passing.  I'm new to all this, still, so...

It's not "VunterSlosh", it's "Vunter Slaush". I don't believe that person and Sloshwerks were the same, especially since Vunter Slaush had a new product released just five days ago.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,045
    edited February 13

greywolf said:

No, SloshWerks. He originally went by Slosh, but a while back changed it to SloshWerks. He is not a vendor under any other name elsewhere.

Post edited by ChangelingChick on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,145

Been away from the site for awhile and just hearing about this: so sad, sooo sad :'( His Daz items were some of my very favorite 3D things and I will regret that I won't see any new products from him in the store. My sincerest condolences to his friends and family. I'm just flabbergasted...

• edited February 24

DisabledAmericanVeteran said:

Gonna make a nice render tomorrow. Hope you like it as much as Iliked using your assets, #Sloshwerks... that is, if #thedaz allows that render to be posted to my gallery

Still paying hommage to #Sloshwerks - and submitted this for review to post in my gallery, "Gee, I wish I were a Man - I'd Join The NAVY"

(edited by mod to fix quote)

Gee I Wish I Were Man.jpg
    6000 x 3375 - 2M
    Post edited by frank0314 on
  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,776

Slosh made the most amazing sets with the right amount of grims and grit.

Here is his Triple Moon Cottage...perfect home for a wizard

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,214

Another scene with the Cottage Porch. It's a great place to pose a character.

• LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,610

Thank you. I'm still loving all the pictures!!

• edited March 8

Lyoness said:

Thank you. I'm still loving all the pictures!!

Hope you like this one, too - Lyoness. I am honored to use your LY Sorrell HD to pay #Sloshwerks homage once again. For those of you whom may have noticed, a scene which inspired #Sloshwerks to create one of his assets, was recently in the news; the VERY photo of the moment #Sloshwerks recreated with his Naval Uniforms for Genesis 2 male clothing & poses. #UndonditionalSurrender aka #KissingTheWarGoodbye (as noted in the Library of Congress)
    Some have claimed this event not only represents a dark moment in our world's history, but that it may have been unscripted - despite there being TWO professional cameramen at the right place at the same time with multiple shots taken. Alfred Eisenstaedt took 4 photos -1 which was on the cover of Life Magazine, while Victor Jorgensen only took the one published in the New York TImes and is royalty-free. This was an event that defined our grandparents, our nation and our world by that August 14, 1945 moment captured AT Times Square. Whether you think it was staged or not - it happened, it is forever archived in the Library of Congress AND it is immortalized by The One And Only Sloshwerks - WHOM carefully and meticulously recreated that event that my distant cousin George Mendonsa and Greta Friedman posed for the cameras by kissing to celebrate the end of a terrible war.

Again, I thank the #Sloshwerk #VunterSlaush Family and the great & talented artists like you Lyoness for supporting Brian and his talents.

VA Wants To Edit History.jpg
    6000 x 4831 - 4M
    Post edited by DisabledAmericanVeteran on
  • lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,082
    edited March 26

Woodman House Bedroom turned into living room with angry baby unicorn, for reasons.

room.jpg
    2000 x 1042 - 416K
    Post edited by lou_harper on