File Attachments to posts not working

Comments

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,985
    edited July 2023

&  also  " Not Works "     + thanx +

Post edited by ed3D on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,824

I had it work a few minutes ago

I reckon it must be something to do with where a satelite is in relation to the sun

Cloudflare maybe gets more solar energy on the panels and can send more data

or I am talking out of my a$$ wink

• RenderPretenderRenderPretender Posts: 1,029

I'm still experiencing problems with this. Anyone else? It seems to be a persistently recurring issue.

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

I'm having the same problem.

WendyLuvsCatz said:

I had it work a few minutes ago

I reckon it must be something to do with where a satelite is in relation to the sun

Cloudflare maybe gets more solar energy on the panels and can send more data

or I am talking out of my a$$ wink

Are there visemes available for that? laugh

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

It's been happening for weeks. I guess Daz doesn't deem it to be something that's a pressing issue.

• Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 1,736
    edited June 2023

Yesterday I decided to use my 2nd computer, an HP Envy (I use it for DAZ3D stuff.) I had two successful uploads.

I'm not entirely sure why the HP Envy worked, when the home-built computer didn't. The HP Envy has a more powerful video card. But that shouldn't affect the upload?!

Post edited by Ron Knights on
  • oddboboddbob Posts: 348

Does file size have any bearing?

I haven't successfully uploaded anything for a while now, all 300-400kb files.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254
    edited June 2023

Just got stung with this this morning. To be honest, I don't know how long it's been going on, since I haven't tried to upload anything for a while now. But it was definitely still going on about a half hor ago.

Standard .jpg files, none over 1MB, in fact most well under that. Only 1 was over 800px wide and the ones under that didn't upload either.

Post edited by JOdel on
  • brainmuffinbrainmuffin Posts: 1,153

Feels like the "new" forum's version of the old forum's page bug.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Daz...please....FIX THISindecision

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,479

As I have said before, it works when people in the Americas are asleep. Maybe someone in the US has offended Burt the hamster frown

Tested the thing this morning (mytime), and it was working between 9PM Daztime and 2AM Daztime.

It has been working within that timeframe even before, but previously I didn't take notice of the time.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    edited July 2023

Thanks for the heads-up... I feel moving to the Arctic circle to be able to upload images is too drastic a work-around... plus I've got this antagonistic relationship with Santa that would probably make things difficult...

Wait... I just reread that... never mind, that wasn't what you were suggesting.

But... "DAZtime" is a unique temporal equation entirely different from normal time... the "DAZ-Soon Paradox" is a whole separate theoretical area of time-space... makes cats in boxes seem like simple math.

Post edited by McGyver on

McGyver said:

Thanks for the heads-up... I feel moving to the Arctic circle to be able to upload images is too drastic a work-around... plus I've got this antagonistic relationship with Santa that would probably make things difficult...

But... "DAZtime" is a unique temporal equation entirely different from normal time... the "DAZ-Soon Paradox" is a whole separate theoretical area of time-space... makes cats in boxes seem like simple math.

You know, computers work better up here because of the colder temperature laugh 

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005

PerttiA said:

McGyver said:

You know, computers work better up here because of the colder temperature laugh 

I was told it was the proximity to magical reindeer... but it was an elf that told me that, so I'm going to believe you over that little miscreant.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,802

Daz is in Utah isn't it?

Salt Lake City?

which is only 100 miles from Skinwalker Ranch!

just sayin'  devil

Working again

Test1.JPG
    153 x 211 - 13K

Still working

Test2.PNG
    122 x 169 - 8K

Working still

Test3.PNG
    90 x 144 - 8K

No work no more... "Failed to write to disk"

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,576

I get the Same message "Failed to write file to disk"

NH, USA @5:42 AM EST

edited July 2023

Working again at 9:24PM Daztime

Edit; Still working at 11:46PM Daztime

Edit2; No work no more at 1:05AM Daztime

Test2.JPG
    149 x 196 - 13K
    Test2b.PNG
    93 x 135 - 16K
    Post edited by PerttiA on
  • jjoynerjjoyner Posts: 478

Success at this is still quite sporadic. I posted late yesterday morning/early afternoon and could not attach an image.  Later in the early evening, I was able to edit my post and attach an image.

edited July 2023

Working again at 9:08PM Daztime

Still working at 10 minutes past midnight Daztime

Still working at 57 minutes past midnight Daztime

Failed to write file to disk at 1:49AM Daztime

Test3.JPG
    149 x 209 - 13K
    Test.PNG
    119 x 164 - 8K
    TestC.PNG
    118 x 164 - 8K
  • ecks201ecks201 Posts: 439

algovincian said:

I get the Same message "Failed to write file to disk"

NH, USA @5:42 AM EST

I would love to be blessed with an error message.
    All I get is a perpetual "Uploading..." and nothing else

edited July 2023

As I wake up at 9PM Daztime, I can't check if it works before 9PM, but so far it seems to be working until 1AM Daztime - Is that the timeframe when Burt the hamster is downloading dirty pictures?

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,330

just checking

it works !

1b-dialit.jpg
    346 x 241 - 41K
  • ecks201ecks201 Posts: 439

08:55 UTC

No it doesn't

ecks201 said:

08:55 UTC

No it doesn't

Two hours too late. 

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,082

Not working at the moment for me.  5:38 am (GMT-5)