File Attachments to posts not working

Comments

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005

It's still very broken for me... I was able to upload one test image on the 8th and immediately it stopped working.

• Yes, we know. Some moderator functions are broken too.

• This has just received a bit of attention and I was able to attach an image to my test post.

Hmmm... I see... the picture of a polar bear in a snowstorm? It's a little washed out... 

• My test post in another forum, I had to make that before I could report that it had worked.

• Richard Haseltine said:

This has just received a bit of attention and I was able to attach an image to my test post.

I was able to upload the two files as attachments to my post on that G8-G9 Pose Transfer thread.  So, I would say it's working now... hope it stays working! 

thanks, 

/t

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,117

Image upload seems to works again. I could replace 5 images I had hosted temporarily on my website. If it continues to work, I am happy.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,149

Dejavu: Uploading images to forum threads is broken again, and I'm also not getting email notices of posts to starred threads. Uploading just says "Uploading..." forever. The last email notification I received was three hours ago (1:44 PM Daz time, as I calculate it).

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,825

Image attachments worked for me just now. With luck it was a momentary glitch.

Richard Haseltine said:

Image attachment works now! Thanks for checking. And I received an email notification of your message. For about 4 hours, I did not receive any emails about message postings, but it is working again now.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,825

barbult said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Image attachment works now! Thanks for checking. And I received an email notification of your message. For about 4 hours, I did not receive any emails about message postings, but it is working again now.

Perhaps someone breathed incautiously in the vicinity of the servers.

They took the server hamsters away and put them for sale in the store.
  • UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

Currently not working for me.

Broken for me again, too.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    edited May 2023

Testing...

I guess I've got my answer. LOL

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

Working again.

Can't post an image using any of the browsers on any of my devices or computers... So it seems broken here.

• brainmuffinbrainmuffin Posts: 1,152

marble said:

Seems I can't upload images to my posts now. I use Attach a File and select the image and the forum says "uploading" but nothing happens.

Ah, so I'm not the only one. Thought it was my Hillbilly Interwebs.

It stops working for several hours - then it works again - then it stops again...

• brainmuffinbrainmuffin Posts: 1,152

barbult said:

It stops working for several hours - then it works again - then it stops again...

Yep. Not working for me today, at the moment. I'll try again later.
  • AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,227

barbult said:

They have to clean the exhausted hamsters out and install fresh ones. 

AgitatedRiot said:

barbult said:

They have to clean the exhausted hamsters out and install fresh ones. 

The problems started the same time they put their hamsters up for sale in the store. Coincidence? I think not!

• CykloneCyklone Posts: 102

not working...

Cheers !

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,570

...yep, ran into it yesterday again.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,730

barbult said:

The hamsters need to sleep too.

• Alias52Alias52 Posts: 284

I have had the problem for over a month. Sent in a ticket weeks ago but have had no reply. Is there any work around? Currently, I am posting to my gallery and copying from there. It's fine with finished work but a pain with WIPs. 

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,227
    edited May 2023

Taoz said:

barbult said:

The hamsters need to sleep too.

I heard someone drop the ball on ordering new hamsters, and They have no idea where they are or when they get there.

Post edited by AgitatedRiot on

It's back... but probably not for long...

Let us in this time of great uncertainty take a moment to pause and think about Sever Hamster and all his brave contributions.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    edited May 2023

[Picture upload is broken....AGAIN.]  What the title says...

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,307

Confirmed in Firefox on Windows 11.