• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702
    edited July 2022

Touché, Bro. touché.

Post edited by AnEye4Art on
  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,533

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Awesome

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Wow, wow, wow. I cannot wait to buy every part of this bundle! I look forward to more of this in the future.

• maraichmaraich Posts: 491

Excited about this and the Sand Drake on your roadmap page. 

• Like many others, the modeling is stellar!  I really can appreciate the work you put into this and it's the exact kind of quality I look for...plus it's sci-fi yumminess. lol  Can't wait and for sure an instabuy. 

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084
    In my cart within 2 minutes of it going live!
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,310

I got mine. Can't wait to take this baby for a spin!

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225

Haven't bought a bundle in ages, but this went straight to the cart; I wouldn't settle for anything else yes cool

As much as I loved the movie, this gave me a Starship Trooper (novel) vibe heart

• TizianoTiziano Posts: 263

You shoul do a "Robot Expansion" with a cockpit like this.

Visualizza immagine di origine

• I'll admit I haven't been following this thread, so when I signed on to Daz this morning I nearly had a nerdgasm!!! Oh my God Terran Marines at last!! Long, poorly lit metallic hallways, hordes of nasty aliens swarming 1 lone marine, smoke and brass flying as he holds 'em back...excuse me while I go fill my cart and have another nerdgasm!
  • InstaPurchased! 

And, a couple of cool options for the Zerg Swarm:  (I'm sure there are more!)

Ankhilig HD Original Figure with Genesis 8.1 Poses | Daz 3D

Xenotype Specimen Alpha Original Creature | Daz 3D

• Awesome, Model of the year!  

InstaBuy & InstaRender

RED in action.png
    880 x 704 - 715K

MINE!!!!   Happy early birthday to me!  I don't usually buy bundles or buy products as soon as they drop.  I've waited so long for a prduct like this, so I had too.

• Glad to see this is finally in the wild! Looking forward to seeing what people render up with it! As always, I really do appreciate the support and hope you enjoy the suit, it has been a long time in the making.

Nice render Tiziano!

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Nice render Tiziano!

Thanks.

The fact is that this product is really well done!

Impossible to do bad renders.

Just the kind of product I need.

^___^

RED pinup.png
    880 x 704 - 723K
    RED ready.png
    880 x 704 - 906K

My 1st render is in the pipe.  I'll post it when it's done.  Hope you all like it.  You got to add some more last names.  Suprised you didn't have Williams.  You had that in your armor for G8M.  I really hope this sells a lot so you'll do expansions.  I'm promoting the hell out of this. 

• DripDrip Posts: 1,141

Awesome bundle! I can imagine some animators wanting to put their teeth into it. I just hope they think about some animations for figures lowering themselves into the combat suit. If it needs to be scaled up to accomplish that, then so be it, shouldn't be too hard for them to include some guideline for users to increase the suit's size by ~45%.

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,484

Take my money!

• milanabmilanab Posts: 3

Great product!

I know this one's been many months in the making, so thanks for pushing through and making it available. I hope that work pays off! I know I'll be glad to pick up any potential add-ons for the suit in the future.

I don't usually like to share my renders, but I had to put together a couple for this release. Ever since the first work-in-progress images went up, I've been itching to scale the suit up and make a larger mech out of it. Most of the parts used to kitbash the cockpit come from the Carnotaurus Warpath Armor.

I also quickly put together a simple police color scheme. Since there are so many material zones, it's quick and fun to color individual parts of the suit.

Thanks again! Hope this does well and that we can see more cool sci-fi products in the future.

DHPCSupload1.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 1M
    DHPCSupload2.jpg
    1545 x 2000 - 1M

rrward said:

Quick and dirty: https://www.deviantart.com/rrward/art/I-Come-In-Peace-926093439 (Work safe)

Looks like an illustration from a plastic model kit box.

I like it.

@milanab:

Amazing job!

milanab said:

Great product!

I know this one's been many months in the making, so thanks for pushing through and making it available. I hope that work pays off! I know I'll be glad to pick up any potential add-ons for the suit in the future.

I don't usually like to share my renders, but I had to put together a couple for this release. Ever since the first work-in-progress images went up, I've been itching to scale the suit up and make a larger mech out of it. Most of the parts used to kitbash the cockpit come from the Carnotaurus Warpath Armor.

I also quickly put together a simple police color scheme. Since there are so many material zones, it's quick and fun to color individual parts of the suit.

Thanks again! Hope this does well and that we can see more cool sci-fi products in the future.

Nice work.

edited August 2022

Attack on Mars: Calvary

Attack on Mars Calvary

This armor is perfect for my Alien Invasion Series that I've been working on (off and on) for a while now.

Post edited by tkdrobert on

@tkdrobert

Great!

• watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026

I was wondering, the main promo of https://www.daz3d.com/dragonhide-poses-for-dragonhide-pcs shows what appears to be a pistol. Is this available somewhere, please?

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,890

My first thought was to basically turn it into a robot:

My second thought was to tinker with the scaling to make it look a bit more, er, comfortable!

I scaled the figure 125%, then used Head Propagating Scale -24% and Neck Length 100% to adjust the head to my liking.

• Awesome renders and customization!

tkdrobert said:

My 1st render is in the pipe.  I'll post it when it's done.  Hope you all like it.  You got to add some more last names.  Suprised you didn't have Williams.  You had that in your armor for G8M.  I really hope this sells a lot so you'll do expansions.  I'm promoting the hell out of this. 

I made it very easy to add your own names, all you have to do is make your own 1:1 ratio image and drop it in the Opacity box on the "Pauldron Insignia" layer material. It acts as an alpha stamp, so just keep invisible areas black and text/icons you want to see as white.

Here is a sample image:

• watchdog79 said:

I was wondering, the main promo of https://www.daz3d.com/dragonhide-poses-for-dragonhide-pcs shows what appears to be a pistol. Is this available somewhere, please?

It was just a modified version of the prototype rifle model I was using before the rifle was made. That pose works with the rifle but a pistol may be made available in the future.