Introduce Yourself, Hello, my name is.....

Comments

• ledurandledurand Posts: 0

Hallo, I'm ledurand. I'm mainly inspired by the current D&D campaign in which I am embroiled. Despite going through the tutorial and everything, I admit that I have no sweet clue what I'm doing with this sort of programming. It's a bit over my head.

• WuggletoesWuggletoes Posts: 17
    edited April 2019

Hi, I'm Wuggletoes. I used to be a game programmer in the industry and an Unreal modder before that, and worked with a fair number of artists, but gameplay programmers and animators rarely have a reason to collaborate, I could only watch from afar. Then, having Patreon'd an artist making a game using Daz, I first learned about Daz (I'd only ever heard about Poser), and, intrigued, downloaded it with the idea to move the 10,000+ prerendered images his game would need into a realtime, Unreal/Unity way. Then the March Madness sale started, and, well.. in for a buttload of pennies, in for a pound!

I've also done video editing/cinematography, audio design, cosplay props, miniature painting, electronics projects... so this is another massive, fun skillset to learn and stay up all night futzing with feet! (yes, I've got the mcjCasual scripts ;)

Post edited by Wuggletoes on
  • Hello.

Nice to meet you.

My name is Changho Hwang. from Korea.

• bggoetzbggoetz Posts: 21

Hello my name is Brandt and I am brand new to Daz and related. - I am hoping to learn to make my own comic books. :)

• Welcome to the forum, Brandt! Cheers! smiley

• Hi All Just trying Daz3D I'm new here 

• Hi, my name is Erik and I'm from a 3rld world country, I like 3D stuff... I hope one day to be able to learn modeling techniques to illustrate science concepts

• yuri6530yuri6530 Posts: 5

Hello,my name is Yuri, I was preparing a scene with a large set of items and my computer is overloaded.Is there a restore  last session or I have to restore all over again!  What a pity that the program does not support the Russian language !

• yuri6530 said:

Hello,my name is Yuri, I was preparing a scene with a large set of items and my computer is overloaded.Is there a restore  last session or I have to restore all over again!  What a pity that the program does not support the Russian language !

I'm afraid there isn't an auto-save feature, probably because it would have a severe impact on performance.

• Lucca1993Lucca1993 Posts: 25
    Just started last week. Learning a lot from a friend. Had so much fun. Now I just need to remember that gravity also affects hair lol.
    e182adc5d3330d1e60313b6822d9c3cc38f6f177_2_576x750.jpeg
    576 x 750 - 251K
  • donmardhdonmardh Posts: 0
    edited May 2019

Come on in and tell us about yourself!

Who are you? What inspires your artistic aspirations? Is Meatloaf your favorite food or favorite musician? What makes you the unique and lovable individual you are?

So drop on by, pull up a chair, and fill us in. We'd be very pleased to meet you!

Hi there, my name is Donna. I download Daz3D not the free version l paid for the program, and it has never work very well.  I am hoping someone can help me.  Last week i open up Daz and and tried to log in both to Install Manage and DazStuido all l was your email and password is not recongnised l try again and again same story.  So l went into the help asking for a new passwork the only answer l got was reset you passwork but each time l tried l got the same answer, or so when l did open up the program everything was grey out.  Can anyone help.  Donna

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Hi my name is Josh, I'm new to Daz3D. I hope to use it to create characters to build an educational visual game. I look forward to learn more from this community.

Thank you.

• Hello, the name is Jynx and I'm a total newb when it comes do Daz. as a matter of fact I'm waiting for it to download lol.

• epeachesepeaches Posts: 22

I AM TRYING TO RELOAD SOME OLD ITEMS THAT I LOVED BUT I AM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING THEM.  REMEMBER M4 LEATHER JACKET BUT THIS ONE, THE BELT KNOTTED IN THE FRONT.  WHERE CAN I FIND IT AGAIN.  NEWER COMPUTER

I AM TRYING TO RELOAD SOME OLD ITEMS THAT I LOVED BUT I AM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING THEM.  REMEMBER M4 LEATHER JACKET BUT THIS ONE, THE BELT KNOTTED IN THE FRONT.  WHERE CAN I FIND IT AGAIN.  NEWER COMPUTER

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/80705

epeaches said:

• Hello,  I am Ritesh, i recently started using Daz3d its really interesting and exciting. i am learning through video tut.

edited May 2019

I FOUND IT ... M4H COAT BY KOBAMAX ON RENDEROSITY ... I SEARCED THROUGH SOME OLD WISH LIST ITEMS.  I BOUGHT THIS COAT YEARS AGO FOR V4 AND M4.  THEY MAKE THEM FOR BOTH.  SO HAPPY TO FIND IT AGAN.  M4 LOOKS DANGEROUS IN THAT COAT.

Mod edit   :- Unsolicited Off Site Commercial links removed

Post edited by Chohole on
  • tuxberg77tuxberg77 Posts: 0

Hi all.

My name is Claudio and I'm a 3d hobbyst. I'm here because I need to pose a model and don't know how to start.

• Hello,

My name is Dennis. I have experimented with Daz years ago while manual testing application compataibility for Windows 8 and 10 while a contractor at Microsoft. I also had the opportunity to application compatibility test Bryce as well. Anyway, now that I am retired, I have more time than I know what to do with, so I am starting to model (in blender) and animate in Daz and Blender.  

• Hello my name is Will... I am excited to be using Daz... Everyone I need some help.. LOL

• nvidia arcnvidia arc Posts: 0

testing

• Mattkire75Mattkire75 Posts: 77

I have returned after a 4-yr Hiatus. Much has changed and also stayed the same. Hope all is well! Happy Rendering to all!

-MattKire

• codemonkeycodemonkey Posts: 0

Hello, I've used daz off and on for a number of years and picked up bits and pieces.  I now have time to sit down and actually learn how to use it to its full capacity...Looking forward to the adventure.

• Hello Folks,

My name is Jen, and I've been using DAZ and Bryce since 2009, but I've been "out" for several years (due to health issues: we won't go there). Coming to Studio afresh, I'm currently trying to get 4.10 up and running. Thank heavens trusty old Studio 3 (!)  is still doing reliable work! Am getting the dreaded "PostgreSQL CMS Connection" error message on the new 4.10 installation -- currently waiting for help from Tech Support, since I can't make heads of tails of what's going on. But I'm here again, for the first since in something like six years -- and very happy to be here! 

• Hello again DAZ! Long time no see!

I use to be very much into Daz and it's great art scene a long time agao. I left it for a while but now, now a yearn to come back. But where to start. I have so much old stuff, but I like the new stuff. I dunno what stuff to get or what Daz to try. O_O

I'm happy to return but,,,,confused!

• denitaarnold19denitaarnold19 Posts: 0
    edited June 2019

Hi,  my name is Denita.  I've wanted to do some kinda 3D art, but I'm so green.  I'll probably be asking a lot of questions.

I have two cats.  I would love to learn to make one in 3D.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Hi everyone. I'm Brian. If any of you are familiar with ATS (American Truck Simulator). you may know me, BrianC.

I started modding (Skinning trucks and trailers for ATS when i was 10 years old. I am almost 17 now, and learning to mod vehicles for use in game.

I came upon DAZ while searching for a Van and some other vehicles i could modify for use as load on the trailers in game.....

I came across a few vehicles that i downloaded, I'm not sure i will ever get them converted......I'll be posting to get with that....LOL...

My days consist of school, then home to help my mom, She is so busy with work, i hardly ever see her....She holds down 3 jobs just o support us.

I would have to say my favorite foord are Pizza, Hamburgers and fries, beef pasta, most all pasta dishes.

The thing that brought me to this site, is searchng for vehicles for game. A van Chevy, found it here. A dodge L700 None exhist, and an interior for a Ford LTL9000. Also none exhist. and a few others....

So that it for me i think....

Brian.

• Hi everyone. I'm Brian. If any of you are familiar with ATS (American Truck Simulator). you may know me, BrianC.

I started modding (Skinning trucks and trailers for ATS when i was 10 years old. I am almost 17 now, and learning to mod vehicles for use in game.

I came upon DAZ while searching for a Van and some other vehicles i could modify for use as load on the trailers in game.....

I came across a few vehicles that i downloaded, I'm not sure i will ever get them converted......I'll be posting to get with that....LOL...

My days consist of school, then home to help my mom, She is so busy with work, i hardly ever see her....She holds down 3 jobs just o support us.

I would have to say my favorite foord are Pizza, Hamburgers and fries, beef pasta, most all pasta dishes.

The thing that brought me to this site, is searchng for vehicles for game. A van Chevy, found it here. A dodge L700 None exhist, and an interior for a Ford LTL9000. Also none exhist. and a few others....

So that it for me i think....

Brian.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of possible bad news but the content on the Daz store isn't licensed for modding, except for your own personal use (if you are doing these things only for use in your own copy of the game, not available to others, then that's fine).

• Hi new users of Daz3D, how is everyone?  

I'm planning on creating video games, using fantasy characters like elves, fairies, mermaids, aliens, etc.

I'd like to create my own Daz3d work, as well as connect with other creators & hopefully learn from them, & if they're open to it, use their work in my game.

Meatloaf is awesome, both ways!

• Hello I have a question related to artwork transfer?

Can a friend make artwork then email it to me for rendering? He is making several for our projects that if we both can render would help cut time down.

Thank you

Amandalynn