Laticis Imagery Freebies

Comments

• Crap I have to check and see if there is anything I don't have, have to go do the old radiation thing for 5 weeks and think my net might be gone when I get back. Neighbours have generously allowed us to use their net, however they are moving in a couple weeks. Think I can check tonight and bookmark for download tomorrow what I don't have. You have such great freebies, don't want to miss any.

Will you have freebies at artstation or will you be putting them up somewhere else, or not have them anymore?

• Crap I have to check and see if there is anything I don't have, have to go do the old radiation thing for 5 weeks and think my net might be gone when I get back. Neighbours have generously allowed us to use their net, however they are moving in a couple weeks. Think I can check tonight and bookmark for download tomorrow what I don't have. You have such great freebies, don't want to miss any.

Will you have freebies at artstation or will you be putting them up somewhere else, or not have them anymore?

Sorry to hear about radiation, hope all is going well. 

If by some chance you don't get to download them dont worry.....I will be finding another way to have them accessible ( maybe via DropBox or Pinterest )

As for Artstation, yep I will be putting some freebies up there but probably not these old ones, Artstation will be restricted to quality appearance and products and I will find another solution for odd bits and pieces. 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

Oh wow, that buzz cut you made a long while back is still the best hair I've seen in iRay from a DAZ render.

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,650

Thank you for your freebies, Laticis. I wish you luck and good fortune in your new endeavors.

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,277

I had to qyickly do the check to make sure that I am properly suppoorting my favorite vendors by going to the Vendor page and am pleased that I have eveything.  I look forward to your ArtStation page.

• Oh wow, that buzz cut you made a long while back is still the best hair I've seen in iRay from a DAZ render.

Oh wow, thank you for a lovely comment :)

• DollyGirl said:

Thank you for your freebies, Laticis. I wish you luck and good fortune in your new endeavors.

You are very welcome and thank you very much :)

• nemesis10 said:

I had to qyickly do the check to make sure that I am properly suppoorting my favorite vendors by going to the Vendor page and am pleased that I have eveything.  I look forward to your ArtStation page.

Good to hear that, thanks heaps :)

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,441

Thank you for the heads up, I went and downloaded everything I still needed.  Your work is amazing!  

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Thank you for all of your freebies! {{{HUGS}}}

• Thank you for the heads up, I went and downloaded everything I still needed.  Your work is amazing!  

As always my pleasure and thank you :)

• Kerya said:

Thank you for all of your freebies! {{{HUGS}}}

You are very welcome.......I will be working on more, they will also be an improvement to previous....just need to sort out a plan.

• Thanks for good wishes and the treatments are going well. I did manage to get the freebies and have the safely saved to disk. I can think of only two places you could put your freebies and that's rendo and sharecg, it's what most people use. Unless anyone have any other idea's?

• Laticis ImageryLaticis Imagery Posts: 442
    edited September 2019

Thanks for good wishes and the treatments are going well. I did manage to get the freebies and have the safely saved to disk. I can think of only two places you could put your freebies and that's rendo and sharecg, it's what most people use. Unless anyone have any other idea's?

That's great to hear about the treatments :)

New homes for stuff not quite suitable for ArtStation level :)

https://sketchfab.com/laticis

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2414177431994090&set=a.102600806485109&type=3

Post edited by Laticis Imagery on
  • Doesn't dropbox remove them if there is no activity after a certain amount of time?

• Doesn't dropbox remove them if there is no activity after a certain amount of time?

Not sure, but I'm always using DropBox and never had an issue with lost files. 

Not to my knowledge, the only limiting factor I know of is the storage limits set by what plan you use.

• Yes they will delete/remove/close down/etc Dropboxes showing no activity for a period of time. I don't know what the limit is but it is there which I thought was funny at the time because I was looking for a way to close a particular Dropbox acct. and it would not let me. So I left it 'high and dry' and within a few months or so they sent me an email saying that if .... then they would be closing the acct. Fine and so they did.

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950

Thank You so much for this amazing freebies. Hope to see more :) and I better try to use some for my renders laugh

• Yes they will delete/remove/close down/etc Dropboxes showing no activity for a period of time. I don't know what the limit is but it is there which I thought was funny at the time because I was looking for a way to close a particular Dropbox acct. and it would not let me. So I left it 'high and dry' and within a few months or so they sent me an email saying that if .... then they would be closing the acct. Fine and so they did.

That's interesting to know....the chance of inactivity in my account, extremely rare.  That being said, I would like to find a good home for the freebies.

• Thank You so much for this amazing freebies. Hope to see more :) and I better try to use some for my renders laugh

You are very welcome, I do have a couple more done if you haven't seen them...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2441996802545486&set=a.102600806485109&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2437961646282335&set=a.102600806485109&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/Laticis/posts/2437436416334858

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,024
    edited October 2019

I'm not on facebook ;-)

I use "Drive" myself and/or apparently we can attach .zip folders to our posts! Don't know what the size limit but I'm sure there is one.

One account I've lost access to is Drive [so I know there's been little if any activity] - seems to still have a couple of items in it. So maybe there's no time limit for those?

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • I'm not on facebook ;-)

I use "Drive" myself and/or apparently we can attach .zip folders to our posts! Don't know what the size limit but I'm sure there is one.

One account I've lost access to is Drive [so I know there's been little if any activity] - seems to still have a couple of items in it. So maybe there's no time limit for those?

I never used to be on Facebook....I understand :)

That's interesting to know....the chance of inactivity in my account, extremely rare.  That being said, I would like to find a good home for the freebies.

Why not Sharecg.com? 

Why not Sharecg.com? 

I want something that will do e-commerce for future works not destined for the DAZStore. I'm currently using Facebook for general art, Artstation for work I feel cuts it. Sketchfab for some models/test, I think its a cool site.....and thinking about GumRoad as well.

ShareCG, to me, just doesn't have the presentation look I'm after, its interface is a little dated now. DeviantArt was covering some of my requirements quite well but the sight started driving me nuts when I was no longer a core member. 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944
    edited October 2019

ShareCG needs a search function that is good enough to not present file types the searcher is not looking for (or likely not looking for). They should know searchers are almost always searching for models not renders. They should better split the presentation of those. 

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • ShareCG needs a search function that is some enough to not preset file types the searcher is not looking for (or likely not looking for). They should know searchers are almost always searching for models not renders. They should better split the presentation of those. 

The site needs a little love.... :)

• Nice freebies, thanks. I also agree with above post to share on sharecg. or if you want to sell do it on renderosity.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Question:

would you mind if I added the new freebies with their dropbox links to https://poserdazfreebies.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page ?

Not everybody does Facebook (I don't, but somebody I know has an account, so I could see your posts) ...

If you don't want that, I can understand.

• Nice freebies, thanks. I also agree with above post to share on sharecg. or if you want to sell do it on renderosity.

Thank you and no probs :)