Laticis Imagery Freebies

Comments

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950
    edited December 1969

Thank You, that is just what I need. I will try downloading it tomorrow.

• Laticis ImageryLaticis Imagery Posts: 442
    edited December 1969

gulan7 said:
    Thank You, that is just what I need. I will try downloading it tomorrow.

You are very welcome :)

• Hi :)

Just added a few my props to my Freebie Gallery http://laticis.deviantart.com/gallery/40614161/Laticis-Freebies

Cheers Laticis

• ConnaticConnatic Posts: 279

Thank you!  Some incredible stuff.

I agree. Thank You very much.

• Connatic said:

Thank you!  Some incredible stuff

Thank you very much :)

• I agree. Thank You very much.

Thanks heaps :)

You are welcome. I have downloaded all and those stands are my favorite. Hope to use them soon.

• These are nice, Lactis!

• These are nice, Lactis!

Thank you :)

• JeremyDJeremyD Posts: 265

Somehow I missed this thread -- but I already follow you on DA. Your work is absolutely top notch. 

• LintonLinton Posts: 541

Thank you for the Freebies 'Grass Patch', and 'Rock and Grass' will be using them in render vignettes soon!

• Wraith3dWraith3d Posts: 22

I've made it a point to grab all of your AWESOME models, and to be thankful that you are generous enough to give them to us, when you could definately make some serious money with all of them if you wanted to! You rock!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

I have also added you to my watched listing Laticis!!

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,336

I agree with Wraith3d, I am surprised you have not yet started selling your items, they are reallly good.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

They do sell some items as I've bought one of them. I'm actually using the freebie hair though as that was the style I needed.

• JeremyD said:

Somehow I missed this thread -- but I already follow you on DA. Your work is absolutely top notch. 

At least you have it on DA..its my stopping ground ;) - thank you very much.

• Linton said:

Thank you for the Freebies 'Grass Patch', and 'Rock and Grass' will be using them in render vignettes soon!

You are very welcome :)

• Wraith3d said:

I've made it a point to grab all of your AWESOME models, and to be thankful that you are generous enough to give them to us, when you could definately make some serious money with all of them if you wanted to! You rock!

Very much appreciated mate...given time and enthusiam there will be more coming.....money is not everything.

Part of it is me expermenting with my workflow and applications....a teadious process. 

Very glad you like them. They will be leading to something eventaully.

• I have also added you to my watched listing Laticis!!

Thank you very much for the Watch :) there will be more goodies coming....have a couple wip.

• I agree with Wraith3d, I am surprised you have not yet started selling your items, they are reallly good.

Thanks heaps...in my eyes not yet :)

Will look towards a bundle of stuff for the future for now though I am happy with practice and sharing :)

• They do sell some items as I've bought one of them. I'm actually using the freebie hair though as that was the style I needed.

Was that the hair for Genesis Male 2 ?

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

They do sell some items as I've bought one of them. I'm actually using the freebie hair though as that was the style I needed.

Was that the hair for Genesis Male 2 ?

The Real Short Hair for G2M

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,897

I love real short hair and use it all the time, and I love love the really short hair freebie.

Often, if there's a close up where the character's scalp hair doesn't look all that hot, I replace it with really short hair to make a more believable close to the scalp look. Doesn't always look right, but hey.

Wraith3d said:

Very much appreciated mate...given time and enthusiam there will be more coming.....money is not everything.

Part of it is me expermenting with my workflow and applications....a teadious process. 

Thank You very much, I have downloaded some, but most of those I still haven't and I am hoping that they will stay for some time. I will do it as soon as I finish with downloading freebies from RuntimeDNA, they are really fantastic. Here is one of your creations that I have used in my render, and it is that skull entrance. I probably could do it better now looking at it but here it is:

Skull Entrance.png
    1076 x 1076 - 688K
  • I love real short hair and use it all the time, and I love love the really short hair freebie.

Often, if there's a close up where the character's scalp hair doesn't look all that hot, I replace it with really short hair to make a more believable close to the scalp look. Doesn't always look right, but hey.

Thank you very much, I need to get around to creationg one for the G3Males.

• Wraith3d said:

Thank You very much, I have downloaded some, but most of those I still haven't and I am hoping that they will stay for some time. I will do it as soon as I finish with downloading freebies from RuntimeDNA, they are really fantastic. Here is one of your creations that I have used in my render, and it is that skull entrance. I probably could do it better now looking at it but here it is:

They will be around for a long time :)

Thanks for sharing the image, so good seeing your products used.

You are welcome, I guess that they are making possible to make my dreams real. Though I feel that I am not yet that good with my renders, but I lately feel a bit more confident and I am hoping that I will be able to post more of my art as soon as I get them. I better get back to work, Easter weekend for me here so lets see if I can make something good :D here is something for inspiration that I was watching lately

• I saw on Facebook you are closing your DA

just bumping this thread so people can grab your lovely freebies before it's too late

heart

• I saw on Facebook you are closing your DA

just bumping this thread so people can grab your lovely freebies before it's too late

heart

:)  yeah....I think its time.....got a bit frustrated with DA. ArtStation will be a better home but it means a fresh start.