More Joy Kinsey.

• vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297

And Camilla Blackwood

• Model Kirara

• Model Kirara is a hybrid of Aiko and Sera

rendered in Carrara

• Kyoty the synchronized dance coming soon

The Space Songstress

It was started by astronaut Chris Hadfield, now she is continuing the tradition to be a space songstress. 
    The first rendering of 2021. She is not a new character, instead she is the 2021 update of the usual character.

• 3dcgx said:

Kyoty the synchronized dance coming soon

Thanks everyone for participating at Anime Manga Cafe,  

Currently working on a animation with this character,  I have done some animations in the past with this character you can see those @ https://www.3dcgx.com/videos/view/633/merry-christmas and https://www.3dcgx.com/videos/view/632/kyoko-gangnam-style

it has 7000 frames as of now is rendering the 2000's frames.  Its a singing dance.  All done in Carrara with different scenes at every 1000 frames.   Also has captions.

The character is SERA she is easy to animate just place the BVH on her hips @ 30 FPS.  Her clothes are with the mirror shade, so anything around her will mirror to her clothes.  The Dance will not be dark environment.

• Buaya-kunBuaya-kun Posts: 65
    edited February 2021

Not So Private Changing Room

There is no dedicated changing room, so she is using the airlock. Can you guess which outfit she is changing into?

Post edited by Buaya-kun on
    edited February 2021

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited February 2021

vrba79 said:

let's fight, babe! if you lose, you're mine laugh

edited February 2021

My Very Own Sleeping Chamber

Inspired by Astronaut Koichi Wakata who slept in a sleeping bag in the ISS Kibo module. 

• edited February 2021

edited February 2021

A little Photoshop can go a long way!​

Post edited by vrba79 on
    edited February 2021

Zero Gravity Undressing

For sure, she does not feel comfort to be phographed while changing.

Post edited by Buaya-kun on
  • edited March 2021

• Aiko 3 Ninja

rendered in carrara

Retexture in carrara

• edited March 2021

A Chibi based on one of my kiddos.

• Pretty good Chibi love the hair.

3dcgx said:

Pretty good Chibi love the hair.

Thanks. I finally bit the bullet, and bought Ken1171's Universal Chibi and Anime heads.

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,471

I've been toying with making a stylized anime-ish character.  Results so far, still too realistic for me, will keep working on it.

• charlescharles Posts: 810
    edited March 2021

Nice

Post edited by charles on
  • 3dOutlaw said:

I've been toying with making a stylized anime-ish character.  Results so far, still too realistic for me, will keep working on it.

Cool character !!

BTW What hair you`ve used for this character ? 

Context: A friend of mine, Penny who this chibi is based on, likes to tell "Angry Dungeon Master/Game Master stories". For anyone who's never played a Pencil and Paper D20 RPG, Rolling a 1 is the equivalent of a critical failure. You basically have screwed the pooch, and the consequences will be steamrolling your ass in just a few short moments.

You rolled a 1.png
    773 x 900 - 489K

And here's Joy Kinsey again, rendered with the DazDefault Toon shader that comes packaged with Daz|Studio, I enhanced it with a little postwork that makes the colors pop better.

edited March 2021

A G2 Anime girl rendered with the same DzToon technique I used on Joy.

The postwork is as simple as a 2.0 Gausian Blur, which is set to "Soft Light" @ 100 in fade type.

edited March 2021

Zero Gravity Damage Inspection

The most important part of the Space Shuttle is the Thermal Protection System which ensure the safety of the spacecraft during atmospheric re-entry. Damage to these tiles may pose the spacecraft into danger. This is just a possible scenario of repairing the damaged tiles in space. If this could be done, a fatal accident in the past might be prevented. 

This scene also push my computer to the limit. Took some effort to finish it.