Welcome to Hatsune Miku Anime Manga Cafe ☕

Comments

• edited September 2020

Post edited by Chohole on
  • My first attempt at using BelBel A3.

• vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297

I think she looks good.

• Zero Gravity Window Knocking

Originally was done as a request, but rejected by the requester. Since I have already been working on it, I decided to finish it anyway.

This is the background story, a particular person contact me said "I would like have a new render from you, something like bla bla bla", so I took it as a REQUEST. When the draft finished, that person said "No! This is not I want to see. I want to see object A like this, object B like that, object C here, object D there, and the background should be like bla bla bla!" I explained the difference of a REQUEST and COMMISSION, that in commission the buyer may ask whatever they like, but for a free request I have the final words on what I want to make. What this person ask is not being categorized as request to me, but it qualified to be a commission that you can ask whatever you want as long as you pay. For the free request, it's up to me on how to fullfill the request. Then this person dropped the request, but since I have made it all along, I decided to continue.

This is the third time that person asked for free request, I've fullfiled the first two. But if this continued, this become more like a demand than a request to me.

• I'll be making a tutorial on how to make a Chibi character, its rather easy, you'll be surprised.

• To make a chibi simply head scale your anime figure to 150%, there is your chibi figure, I will render a known Chibi named wapico in the coming minutes stay tuned.
  • Hatsune MikuHatsune Miku Posts: 851
    edited October 2020

working on a vampirella chibi with wapico pu doll

Post edited by Hatsune Miku on
  •  

Chibi Vampirella

• Vampirella and wolves 

First day of Halloween !!

Aiko 3 and Fenrir wolves

edited October 2020

Certain head models lend themselves to the resizes better, like Animedoll for G2F, which I used to chibify a real life friend as seen here. In Daz|Studio, there's an option called Head Propogation scale. That's the one you want to use, because it also scales the eyes and whatever hair you have parented to the figure.

Chibi Pen Christmas1.png
    1200 x 1414 - 2M
    Post edited by vrba79 on
  • Continuing to our halloween batch here is Z knight

Character:

Momiji Victoria 3:  https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/momiji-character-kit-for-v3/28601

Clothes: Zknight by Batlabs: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/z-knight/24847

Skin: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/a3---carmelita/47335

• More fun with Chibibel and Belbel Phantasystar3d

• I did a little poll over at amino anime art apps about the preferance of cellshare and 3dcg, offer a render of two pictures of the same image one in cellshade and one in 3dcg, the cellshade version won over the 3dcg, population were mostly japanese accoding to stats, personally I do prefer the 3dcg version than cellshade but I guess we all got preferences.

Mixing old and new, here's a Genesis 1 Anime male being rendered with Iray.

Render2.png
    969 x 1226 - 1M

And here is one of my Genesis 2 girls from my webcomic.

Camilla Spy.png
    543 x 1247 - 555K
    edited October 2020

Another G1 anime cutie. If memory serves, she's Aiko 3, Vicky 4 and just a pinch of Hitomi.

Anime2.png
    677 x 1387 - 858K
    Post edited by vrba79 on
    edited October 2020

Another more anime-esque version of my webcomic's catgirl Joy.

Joy.png
    773 x 1399 - 983K
    Post edited by vrba79 on
  • BandoriFanBandoriFan Posts: 364
    edited October 2020

Arisa from Bandori 

Arisa 2 Resized.png
    1600 x 2080 - 6M
    Post edited by BandoriFan on
  • The Toymaker anime movie coming soon...

A monkey-punch inspired gangster. Always thought his designs were unique among anime and manga. His didn't fit the mold.

Hench.png
    500 x 1381 - 463K
  • Maybe I will try to do one

3dcgx said:
    To make a chibi simply head scale your anime figure to 150%, there is your chibi figure, I will render a known Chibi named wapico in the coming minutes stay tuned.

edited October 2020

Toymaker movie..in the makes...

Michael 3 Anime

Aiko 3 Kioki

edited October 2020
    Ciel the executioner Gundam Style
    edited October 2020