Vampirella @iko 3

Post edited by Hatsune Miku on
  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,538
    3dcgx said:

Vampirella @iko 3

Nice

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,305
    vrba79 said:

Yeah G2 was the beginning of an end alright.

They got so much right with G1, then did a complete 180, because it wasn't making enough money I guess. You can bet if Poser had still been serious competition, it would have played out differently. It was actually Genesis's one-figure-can-do-it-all approach that wooed me away from Poser, but by the time Genesis 2 rolled around Poser had nothing that could equal what Genesis could do, so I stayed with D|S.

The unisex figure was good for users but a pain for many content creators (especially for clothing).

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593
    3dcgx said:

alita movie @iko3

Ah, did you use the Bishonen for Michael 3 to get the metallic strip under her eyes, "cloning" and flipping the texture so she'd have one under her right eye as well?

At least, that's what I did many, many "moons" ago.

Sincerely,

Bill

• Hatsune MikuHatsune Miku Posts: 851

Thanks TK,

Yes you are right RedFern

Im really happy with my previous version of Alita, the one called Gumn, this new version is more like the movie version.

• vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297

This is probably my favorite thread in the Art Studio.

edited May 2020

Welcome to Manga cafe

Kitbashed mecha

Mecha WIP by tkdrobert

Fairy is Aiko 3 Kioki, the outfit is from sanzi a freebie over on his site there also other items on the fairies most of it free as well.

Sakura 8 or Genesis 8 does not Run in Carrara, perhaps there is a way but requires some intensive tutorials.

My solution?

i made aiko 3 Kioki look like Sakura 8, not perfect but it does the job :P

Same goes with Star! It's Aiko 3 Kioki

Feel free to ask for morph challenges.

edited May 2020

Thanks to our front line

Character Mizuho Aiko 3

Started watching Cybersix on Retocrush and got inspired.

Render.png
    767 x 694 - 357K

These aren't fanart of Cybersix and Lucas persay, just renders inspired by them.

Render 2.png
    618 x 941 - 526K
  • 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,471

Here's a Totoro tribute!  laugh

edited May 2020

My favorite Totoro tribute was that one in Pop Team Epic, where the bus hits them.

Post edited by vrba79 on
    edited May 2020

That G1 Anime girl I did a few days ago, but using D|S's free toon shader, and just a slight bit of smart blur added for postwork.

If you have D|S installed, you have this shader. For a freebie it ain't half bad.

Render 2.png
    374 x 1325 - 351K
    Post edited by vrba79 on
    edited May 2020

Gravatitan a super robot protecting Gravitron City made of the strongest metal in the universe kierro, piloted by Gravuitas an enhaced android. Gravuitas is supported by her butler Hokkan, Monanitas the Maid, Jeek the student, Kora the Catgirl, Jyuna the student and Jerona the Pop idol. Together they fight against the evil mastermind Grokkas and his evil crew.

GRAVATITAN DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE!

• edited May 2020

3dcgx said:

Gravatitan a super robot protecting Gravitron City made of the strongest metal in the universe kierro, piloted by Gravuitas an enhaced android. Gravuitas is supported by her butler Hokkan, Monanitas the Maid, Jeek the student, Kora the Catgirl, Jyuna the student and Jerona the Pop idol. Together they fight against the evil mastermind Grokkas and his evil crew.

Cool the renderosity contest.

Interview with the Heroine. At las the journalist finds the mysterious heroine with the Special Helmet that carries an alien space rock which gives her special superpowers. A studend girl a fan also finds her.

Post edited by gustavlem_a1fe5d7a15 on

SDF1

SDF1: Water Landing by tkdrobert

The only ship that would make me consider cheating on the Enterprise.

edited May 2020

My children book fables, stories and legends will soon be available in amazon kindle by next week, it features original children stories. All detailed and in 3D, I ill post a link on Saturday May 16 that day will be the freebie day for the book. so be on the look out, the book has 36 pages of original children stories.

Are there contest in Daz3D?  Actual contest to win softwares or prices?  Yet I wonder.

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,471

There was just an Anime contest on Renderosity.

vrba79 said:

The only ship that would make me consider cheating on the Enterprise.

laugh

edited May 2020

edited May 2020

The biggest problem I'm having with my anime characters is dealing with their bigger heads.  I shrunk the G1 characters to match the height of a normal model.  I didn't have to do that with Sakura.  I have only one helmet that will their heads and not look stupid.  I haven't even tried to put them in a cockpit yet  I think this is why the Final Fantasy type models are more popular.

Post edited by tkdrobert on