Welcome to Hatsune Miku Anime Manga Cafe ☕

Comments

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593

There's a similar thread here in the Commons with many of the same people posting, myself included.

Sincerely,

Bill

• Buaya-kun said:

glad to hear that people is still using a3 today :D

this is the latest work i did, all using a3 in various mods (belbel, madoka & nanana):

actually, this was the revised version. the originals are like this:

which one do you prefer?

Really cool NPR images !!

I agree with everyone here . A3 really easy to work for both world , NPR or standart 3d Render . Not sure why ?

For anime or cute images render , she`s hard to beat even if compared with "modern" Sakura 8

Another contender should be Deco - Kururu or Sera

• Hatsune MikuHatsune Miku Posts: 851
    edited April 2020

Angels VS Demons

All Characters Aiko 3

Post edited by Hatsune Miku on
  • Buaya-kunBuaya-kun Posts: 65

Really cool NPR images !!

I agree with everyone here . A3 really easy to work for both world , NPR or standart 3d Render . Not sure why ?

For anime or cute images render , she`s hard to beat even if compared with "modern" Sakura 8

Another contender should be Deco - Kururu or Sera

imho, the A3 body is perfect for most anime character, perfect proportion. well, unless you prefer tough female body like in jojo series laugh

the issue is the face. the original A3 sadly has an un-anime face, thats's why many "replacements" were made out there. the most popular way is to merge maya's "anime doll" head with A3 body like done by ken1171 with his "madoka". another approach like yamato's "belbel", an A3 body with custom head based on kosuke fujishima's style drawing (the name "belbel" itself was derrived from belldandy from ah my goddess) or pnp's "mizuho". other uses a head prop replacement like zgock's "nanana".

kururu is a full figure character, not compatible with A3, and perhaps sera too.

the issues with those heads, while you can created most of anime expression, it still can't accomodate all the needs, so, a postwork may required, redraw part of the rendered image in photoshop. i usually do this to make mouth. this can only be used if you're using cellshading style render, if you're using realistic render, it can be done but it's not that easy.

3dcgx said:

Any of them is fine have them wear anime related outfits or heroine such as Maid, schoolgirl etc also anime outfits from anime shows is welcome too.  If it's up to me Madoka doesn't look so bad , that's ken1157 Madoka a mix of anime doll with Aiko 3.  Don't know if you heard of Mizuho a3 I'm working on a render with her using Yatoon in Carrara.  Your toon skills looks good btw.

from my view, madoka is good for all round character. belbel emphasize on cuteness (with round cheeck), while mizuho looks wistful laugh

3dcgx said:

Angels VS Demons

All Characters Aiko 3

i follow smiley

my version of angel vs demon:

edited April 2020
    Buaya-kun said:
    3dcgx said:

i follow smiley

my version of angel vs demon:

Cool Angel and Demon

edited April 2020

More angel and demons

• Im glad I was able to save those Angels and Demons images, now I'm able to modify them and add horns and halos :P will do that later.

• EthinEthin Posts: 1,072

Some custom hybrid figures I made from A3/H3 and Little_Dragon and CharleyFox's Krystal.

• EthinEthin Posts: 1,072
    edited April 2020

Also some Angel and Devil pics. I have 4 angels and 9 devils but only have test renders of most of them and most of the devils still need costums. I also have a cuple of Oni but thats a diffrent breed.

Post edited by Ethin on
  • Thanks everyone for contributing Angels and Demons :)

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,591

Here is my little Anime Angel (custom G1 figure) refusing to back down when confronted by the Blind Demon:

- Greg

• Nice work Algovician seems there is a  big plot in that image.

• Welcome to Manga Cafe, I'd like to thanks all the talented artist that has accepted my invitation and everyone entering voluntarily, we are living through hard times and as artist we can bring a smile to the viewers so we are contributing in a way believe it or not.

edited April 2020

Welcome to manga Cafe here we have anime features.

Notice the big eyes, pulled ears, shinny cheecks, pointy chins those are just some anime features by base character Aiko 3 now here is the break down.

Aiko 3 @ https://www.daz3d.com/aiko-3-0-morphs-and-maps

Aiko 3 eyes @ https://www.daz3d.com/aiko-3-0-eyes

Kioki @ https://www.daz3d.com/kioki

Saeko @ https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/saeko/35487

Anime Expressions @ https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/-anime-xpression-prop-pack-vol-1-/41419

Anime manga Hair @ https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct=34075

Anime head is an original morph I offer a tutorial on it @ https://www.3dcgx.com/pages/view/2666/anime-3dcg-tutorial-with-daz-studios-carrara

skin of above image is default skin.

Rendered in Carrara using YATOON and Gamma at highest

Some of the items may no longer be on sale but you can always contact the creator and ask to sell to you via paypal.

edited April 2020

Celshade sample

celshade yatoon render

kioki A3

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,538

Barbatos Gundam from Iron Blooded Orphans

Barbatos Gundam by tkdrobert

• Excellent works everyone

in this time, i'll share my secret. all my "cellshading style render" actualy was not rendered, it was made on postwork using photoshop.

this is how i do it, i wrote this tutorial for anyone who interested wink

by using this method the benefit i got is saving render time a lot. i only use a 5 minutes render of the 3D object and another 5 minutes works on photoshop.

here are the sample of how it done, left image is the original rendered image while the right one is the finished image:

what do you think about this? cheeky

• Thanks for the tutorial Buayakun, much appreciated. I hope everyone tries your skill I will try it myself in future images
    edited April 2020

Dungeons and Dragons TV series...

Well Dungeon Master Dissapeared as usual.

• 3dcgx said:

Dungeons and Dragons TV series...

Well Dungeon Master Dissapeared as usual.

Very cool I like the cartoon, nice work.

• vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297
    Buaya-kun said:

in this time, i'll share my secret. all my "cellshading style render" actualy was not rendered, it was made on postwork using photoshop.

by using this method the benefit i got is saving render time a lot. i only use a 5 minutes render of the 3D object and another 5 minutes works on photoshop.

here are the sample of how it done, left image is the original rendered image while the right one is the finished image:

Its a good technique!

• vrba79 said:
    Buaya-kun said:

Its a good technique!

Im going to check your technique

edited April 2020

Welcome to Manga Cafe :p

Character m4 Arduino wolfgang
  • vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297
    edited April 2020

Here's another postworked render of Joy. Was digging through some old photoshop actions I made a long time back.

Post edited by vrba79 on