Welcome to Hatsune Miku Anime Manga Cafe ☕

Comments

• EthinEthin Posts: 1,072
    edited June 2020

@Ethin I commented about them in the Aiko 3 Appreciation thread, but I wanted to leave a comment here too. I think your characters are delightful. :) Blush Battle Rush has the best name ever. lol Both her and Gleam Stone Glow are really cute.

Thanks! I realy enjoyed coming up with their names. I kida partial to Gliss and Glem but they'er all adorbs, even hunka hunka goblin love on the bottom there.

Hmmmm Are you dead set on Gleam Stone Glow? I think Glint Stone Glow also has a nice ring to it. Maybe she can have a twin named that. lol :D

That was on the list (glem, glint, glow, shine, twinkle, sparkle.. is this a goblin or a pony) it's the one she liked the most, or it's the ones that liked her the most, It's the one thats most like her...

Really neat characters. Are they for a comic?

Well novles don't usually have much art in them and I don't own an animation studio so a commic it'll most likely be if it ever goes anywhere.

Post edited by Ethin on
  • Hatsune MikuHatsune Miku Posts: 851

amd here is Raja thats my last phantasy star character now im gonna make a  visual novel with all of them.

edited June 2020

here is the crew but not everyone :)

Post edited by Hatsune Miku on
    3dcgx said:

now im gonna make a  visual novel with all of them.

"May the Force be with you"

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326

Have you seen my new Rosie? She's not exactly Toon Manga, but she IS a Manga-based hero!

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326

Support articles for The Making of Rosie 5 and other fun stuff are HERE

Some more characters from the same universe as the "cute" goblins (there are more monstrous ones, it takes a while to flesh out a world by yourself). These ladies work at a tavern. The dwarf wasn't dressing up like no vermin (I need a better tavern wench outfit).

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

The top girl is crazy cute, @Ethin! :D

edited June 2020

I figured out how to convert Aiko 3 to Genesis 8. It's not perfect but I think she's cute. :) 

G8F - Aiko 3 Transfered to G8F.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 403K
    Post edited by 3Diva on

I can't take all the credit, Pazu was a big help.

I figured out how to convert Aiko 3 to Genesis 8. It's not perfect but I think she's cute. :) 

Looking good! What was the prosses?

Ethin said:

hahah Well she looks good at a distance anyway. Close-ups are pretty iffy. lol The process involves fitting one figure to another and then dialling in the morph. You can pretty much only do it for the base Aiko 3 and you have to have that figure's clone for one of the Genesis figures. And the transfer is far from perfect, you get some slight iris and eyelid warping, but that can be minimized with adding smoothing. Still, it was a fun "discovery" and it's nice having Aiko 3's base shape available on G8F. :)

Ethin said:

hahah Well she looks good at a distance anyway. Close-ups are pretty iffy. lol The process involves fitting one figure to another and then dialling in the morph. You can pretty much only do it for the base Aiko 3 and you have to have that figure's clone for one of the Genesis figures. And the transfer is far from perfect, you get some slight iris and eyelid warping, but that can be minimized with adding smoothing. Still, it was a fun "discovery" and it's nice having Aiko 3's base shape available on G8F. :)

Of course there's always the old school parenting A3's head to Gen8's body, also a cheap and dirt way of fitting Genesis clothing to Aiko. wink

edited June 2020
    Ethin said:
    Ethin said:

Of course there's always the old school parenting A3's head to Gen8's body, also a cheap and dirt way of fitting Genesis clothing to Aiko. wink

ROFL True! It's a technique I did for Blue 2.0. I "approximated" his body shape with G8F morphs and then parented his head to G8F's head:

I haven't tried it for human figures though. Doing that for A3 characters might be fun! :) And it would allow one, as you said, to use G8F clothing with "Aiko 3". heheh I might just have to try that with Aiko 3 characters. I wonder if it would be super hard to get the skin to match up though.

G8F - Blue Alien Head on G8F w HFS Morphs.png
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    G8F - Blue Alien Head on G8F w HFS Morphs 2.png
    1000 x 1300 - 922K
    Post edited by 3Diva on
    Ethin said:
    Ethin said:

ROFL True! It's a technique I did for Blue 2.0. I "approximated" his body shape with G8F morphs and then parented his head to G8F's head:

I haven't tried it for human figures though. Doing that for A3 characters might be fun! :) And it would allow one, as you said, to use G8F clothing with "Aiko 3". heheh I might just have to try that with Aiko 3 characters. I wonder if it would be super hard to get the skin to match up though.

Yep, did that with Krystal and Aiko/Hiro.

Ethin said:
    Ethin said:
    Ethin said:

Awww Cute! How did you get the skin to match?

edited June 2020
    Ethin said:
    Ethin said:
    Ethin said:

Awww Cute! How did you get the skin to match?

I've had lots of practice working with gen3 textures. I used Krystal's original texture to get the colors right and for some detail inspiration, the fur texture and bump came from Gen4's Cat World converted to Gen3 with Texture Converter 2.

While we're on the subject vVv I'm really happy with how the red one turned out.

RedVixenBikini 01.jpg
    1850 x 2000 - 429K
    BlackVixenBikini 01.jpg
    2590 x 2800 - 668K
    Post edited by Ethin on
    edited June 2020

@Ethin Yeah, those turned out really good! :D The red fox one came out GREAT!

@gustavlem_a1fe5d7a15 Oh my, I feel that one may need a PG rating. lol :P Cute render!

Post edited by 3Diva on
    edited June 2020

Great works everyone !!

Post edited by Hatsune Miku on

Maika and Geeta

Bunny time

hahah The animal girl theme is taking over! :D Cute bunny girl renders. :)

• ZateticZatetic Posts: 286

Hiro 4 trying to get some fast food.

Animal girls?!!

Uh oh, you dun it now!...devil

Ethin said:

Animal girls?!!

Uh oh, you dun it now!...devil

If it's catgirls, I recommend posting here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/11448/2nd-of-nine-lives-cat-girrrl-render-thread-prrr

(So we don't overrun the Anime Manga thread). :)

edited June 2020

Kemonomimi is Anime/Manga, but don't worry I'll take it easy. One a day easy.

Cow Girls

Post edited by Ethin on
    edited June 2020

Deer Girl

Pabu 2.jpg
    2590 x 2800 - 806K
    Post edited by Ethin on
    Ethin said:

Deer Girl

Darling Deer! Wonderful work on the textures!

Darling Deer! Wonderful work on the textures!

The texture is Pabu converted from A4 to A3 + a customized body texture. The morph is also an approximation of Pabu's. So thanks and a thank you to @Thorne.

edited June 2020

Ha, it figures, I try not to flood the thread and the post rate plummets so that I'm doing it anyway.

Bat girl.(Back off DC, she has nothing to do with you)

A3BatWeen2020ReDo.jpg
    2590 x 2800 - 2M
    Post edited by Ethin on