Ice Dragon Art A Glimpse Into My World

Comments

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,819

Very sorry to hear that... I hope it's going to be over soon!

Your work is gorgeous as always!

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152

Sorry to hear that, divorces are nasty. As are all break-ups, but divorces are their own brand. Hope it's all over soon.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    Liana said:

Sorry to hear Sonja. I have been through that myself. Hang in there things will get better. Lovely render. *hugs*

Thank you!  Things are getting better.  Just need the dust to settle a bit more lol.

Hylas said:

Very sorry to hear that... I hope it's going to be over soon!

Your work is gorgeous as always!

Thank you very much.  I hope its over soon too!  He is determined to be as difficult as possible but at some point, the judge is going to have enough of his crap lol.

mori_mann said:

Sorry to hear that, divorces are nasty. As are all break-ups, but divorces are their own brand. Hope it's all over soon.

Thank you.  Yes, definitely a different experience. We were married for a long time.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,088

Sending you thoughts of healing, good wishes, and support.  Remember that you always have a welcoming community here.  Can't wait to see many more renders when you get the chance.

Diomede said:

Sending you thoughts of healing, good wishes, and support.  Remember that you always have a welcoming community here.  Can't wait to see many more renders when you get the chance.

Thank you!  I know this community is such a special place to be.  Honestly.  I just needed to sort things out in my own head, and I honestly didn't want anyone to feel sorry for me. It was the right thing to do but still very hard. 

• MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,162

Hugs and good wishes, Sonja. I love the new render, I'm sure being creative again will bring you comfort. 

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,146

Sorry about the difficulties you are going through.  Hopefully your March court date will bring some closure.  Hugs.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,655

You are a strong woman Sonja and I am sure you will pick up the pieces and move on quite quickly!!

Sending you cyber hugs and prayers for a speedy end to all his crap!!

Thank you all so much.  I am doing better and I think once i'm in my own place things will settle down.  I very much feel like a transient right now lol.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,655

Thank you all so much.  I am doing better and I think once i'm in my own place things will settle down.  I very much feel like a transient right now lol.

lolz it will get better hun and once you settle into your own place it will be even more better for you!

Sending cyber hugs hun!

lolz it will get better hun and once you settle into your own place it will be even more better for you!

Sending cyber hugs hun!

Thank you!

• Sad to hear Sonja. It's a hard time for sure and it will took a while to come down to normal again. But you will do it well!

I wish you all the best....

Your Dragon piece looks pretty cool!

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

So sorry to hear that, Sonja. Blessings to you, and you are in my prayers. I echo SpaceVagabond, your dragon art is awesome!

Sad to hear Sonja. It's a hard time for sure and it will took a while to come down to normal again. But you will do it well!

I wish you all the best....

Your Dragon piece looks pretty cool!

dawnblade said:

So sorry to hear that, Sonja. Blessings to you, and you are in my prayers. I echo SpaceVagabond, your dragon art is awesome!

Thank you both!  I appreciate the prayers and well wishes very much.  I'm officially moving on the first of April and hopefully, life will be semi normal anyway lol.

edited March 2020

Personal art. Getting ready to move in two weeks.  Really hoping that this virus doesn't impact my move as I have to be out by the first.  Stay safe and well everyone.

Despair

DESPAIR.jpg
    2500 x 3333 - 6M
    Despair.jpg
    720 x 960 - 90K
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,819

^ very cool, World of Warcraft realness!

Fingers crossed about your move! heart

Very impactful image.  yesyes

All the best for the move.  Regarding moves, my sister is in the same boat.  

Hylas said:

^ very cool, World of Warcraft realness!

Fingers crossed about your move! heart

Thank you!

Diomede said:

Very impactful image.  yesyes

All the best for the move.  Regarding moves, my sister is in the same boat.  

Wishing her the best as well! And thank you!

• TabascoJackTabascoJack Posts: 865

Just catching up - so sorry to hear of your challenges.  Sending positive thoughts your way and I hope you've been able to move in to your new place.

• Love the postwork on Despair, very effective!

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

Hi, Sonja. I'm just getting around to catching up with everyone. I'm so sorry to hear about the breakdown of your marriage, and that your ex is making it worse on purpose. While I've never gotten divorced, I've felt what I can only describe as despair, and I know how draining it is. Art must always be therapy, not a chore. Take care of yourself, my friend! Your latest pictures are gorgeous, though. heart

edited June 2020

Thank you so much everyone.  Still working on the new normal but it is getting better

93256844_1182414988766067_2045208102881460224_o.jpg
    720 x 960 - 108K
  • dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

Beautiful! Is she one of the new Daisy characters? Hope you have a great day. smiley

dawnblade said:

Beautiful! Is she one of the new Daisy characters? Hope you have a great day. smiley

Thank you!  No I don't think so, I haven't bought anything in the last 6 to 8 months.  I'll try and remember who she is and post it.

Great to see you posting.  Another beautiful image.

Hope your move went as well as can be.  

Diomede said:

Great to see you posting.  Another beautiful image.

Hope your move went as well as can be.  

Thank you!  It was a bit crazy lol, but I'm settled in now.  Kind of struggling with creating at the moment but I'm assuming its stress related and will pass.

edited June 2020

The Watcher

Maybe, just maybe, my muse is waking back up.  Starting to feel the urge to create again.

THE WATCHER.jpg
    2500 x 3333 - 4M
  • WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

The Watcher

Maybe, just maybe, my muse is waking back up.  Starting to feel the urge to create again.

Oooh, spoopeh! I like it! Here's to hoping your Muse will come back home. heart

The Watcher

Oooh, spoopeh! I like it! Here's to hoping your Muse will come back home. heart

Thank you very much!