Ice Dragon Art A Glimpse Into My World

Comments

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,071

@IceDragonArt

Another of your images on Facebook from Renderosity, this time 'Mystery'.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Thank you so much!  I am so far behind, I'm not sure I will ever catch up lol.

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,071

@IceDragonArt

Another one Sonja, this time Lourdes :)

• DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,703

The post work on this one is amazing!

Fishtales said:

@IceDragonArt

Another one Sonja, this time Lourdes :)

Thank you so much!

DustRider said:

The post work on this one is amazing!

Thank you!  One of my favorite things to do lol.

edited August 2019

Steampunk wings.  I really like these wings a lot.  And while they are fitted to G8 and G3, you can parent them to almost any character.

STEAMPUNK WINGS TEXTURES.jpg
    695 x 960 - 154K
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
    edited August 2019

Nova by MaxMax available at Renderhub.   This one may be my new favorite render at the moment.  This is just a body/face morph but I just really really like her.  And the new hair and headgear   ( Mistress Malefica Hair) by IgnusSerpentus is outstanding.

Nova MaxS.jpg
    738 x 960 - 215K
  • I like both of those, Sonja!   I feel that the Steampunk Wings render really hints that there's an underlying story there just waiting to be told.  The lighting on the other one is very well done also.

• the last two renders lookin pretty cool - especially the last with the Mistress Malefica Hair - well done!

the headgear alone looks amazing!

it seems two more pieces for my wishlist.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,819

Oh... both of those are really good!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,660

You have some truely amazing renders for them Sonja!!

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

Steampunk wings. 

Oooh! Those are cool! I hope the guy is efficient at flapping them in case he fall off at that height, though! laugh

This is just a body/face morph but I just really really like her.

Yeah, she's really gorgeous! I especially like her eyes, and how she looks ready to paw-swipe at the next person who comes too close.

Than you all very much!  I apologize for not being around much.  Hoping things slow down a bit once summer is over (we aren't home much in the summer, out and about a lot, which cuts way down on the amount of time I have to be online.) Also have started making soap with a friend, hoping to turn it into a viable business, so that's been cutting into my relaxation time as well lol.

• I wish you all the best for your business plans.

Sad for us that we don't see much of your great work in the future.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,819

Ohhh I love fancy soaps... currently have an olive oil based one in the bathroom and a ginger scented one in the kitchen :)

Are you going to be selling your soap online? Will shipping to Norway be available? laugh Best of luck with your work! 

TigerAnne said:

Are you going to be selling your soap online? Will shipping to Norway be available? laugh Best of luck with your work! 

Yes and yes lol.  And thank you!

Hylas said:

Ohhh I love fancy soaps... currently have an olive oil based one in the bathroom and a ginger scented one in the kitchen :)

I have my two base recipes narrowed down, that include both olive oil and coconut oil.  then depending on the soap we are doing we will be adding things like she butter, etc etc.  Its crazy how many scents they have out now.  We are doing both Hot Process and Cold Process ( the only difference is the hot process is done and ready in less than a week and generally has a more rustic look and feel.  The cold process is the one that you can make all the fancy pretty colored soap with.  But it takes 6- 8 weeks to cure.  So doing both is the best of both worlds lol.

I wish you all the best for your business plans.

Sad for us that we don't see much of your great work in the future.

I'm still rendering for Sympatico so you will still see my stuff, it might just take me a bit longer to post lol.

edited August 2019

This is actually a bundle, (the character, the clothing and the ufo as well as the gun and some other things) but this particular promo is for the textures of the outfit. This is Elysya by MaxMax.  The bundle includes the ufo, the clothing and the character.

armyelisya max.jpg
    1000 x 1059 - 366K
    armyelisya max.png
    1000 x 1300 - 1M

She looks really cool! Poor girl's had a bit of a rough landing, by the looks of things. 

edited August 2019
    TigerAnne said:

She looks really cool! Poor girl's had a bit of a rough landing, by the looks of things. 

Indeed lol!

Not daz related but fun anyway.  These are not even the fancy ones lol.

SOAP COLLAGE 8 13 19.jpg
    1946 x 634 - 298K
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,881

If I had not read above about the soap, I would have thought those images were of a lovely new dessert! So beautiful. Best of luck with your enterprise.

Mary

If I had not read above about the soap, I would have thought those images were of a lovely new dessert! So beautiful. Best of luck with your enterprise.

Mary

Thank you!  I'm having a blast lol

Mary

Indeed! My Mom sometimes made a dessert that looked a lot like this. It was a sort of pudding with marbling in light and dark pink that had a tangy flavour. Tasted amazing with custard, and now I'm hungry!

In other words, those soaps look good enough to eat!

edited August 2019
    NIKOLINA VW FINAL.jpg
    600 x 960 - 135K
    NIKOLINA VW.png
    1563 x 2500 - 5M

Nikolina is so, so pretty. heartIn your pictures she reminds me of someone I used to go to school with. She's got a very similar smile.

TigerAnne said:

Nikolina is so, so pretty. heartIn your pictures she reminds me of someone I used to go to school with. She's got a very similar smile.

I'm starting to actually see an improvement in expressions. I did get the new add on for the thingy for expressions (sorry the name escapes me at the moment lol) and I'm actually finding it to be quite useful.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,088

Beautiful renders.  I'm so far behind, still marveling at the scifi goblin.  As always, I really appreciate your inclusion of multiple stages of the same image.  Special shout out to your Elysya soldier.  The texture set really comes through.  

Best of luck on the soap business.

Beautiful renders.  I'm so far behind, still marveling at the scifi goblin.  As always, I really appreciate your inclusion of multiple stages of the same image.  Special shout out to your Elysya soldier.  The texture set really comes through.  

Best of luck on the soap business.

Thank you very much!  I am probably farther behind than you are lol.  No worries I appreciate your taking the time to have a look!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,660

You always do such amazing postwork @iceDragonArt!1