Please ignore this thread

Comments

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,743
    lx said:

Just reporting in with important news that Michael 7 is not on sale for 70% off right now.

Damn, just purchased him at 90% off, didn't see the discount had gone up. Never mind, I'll just ask support to charge me for the difference...

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,748

Testing

Lol!  

• Algebra attachment - My boys just finished Algebra 1 and will be starting Algebra 2 soon.  That sounds exactly like something one of them would come up with.  Too funny.

• lx_2807502lx_2807502 Posts: 2,996

Michael 7 is actually in the top 2015 items today for the person who keeps begging for it.

Feel free to ignore this post.

lx said:

Michael 7 is actually in the top 2015 items today for the person who keeps begging for it.

I cannot find him on the holiday page but I can find Leo.  

You need to click on View All from 2015.

http://www.daz3d.com/top-items-from-2015-Tuesday

Uncheck hide things you own if you own him, etc.

• hjakehjake Posts: 812
    lx said:

No it was the M7 Pro Bundle I was hoping for., but now maybe Leo 7 will fill that role.

I have a superstition that I need to breathe in order to have good luck but with my nose having difficulty working I am having difficulty breathing. I blame the weather since it is so capricious it can't decide what to stay at.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,006

It's not just a superstition... each year more people die from not breathing, then from having pianos fall on them, plunging off cliffs while wearing rocket skates, being stomped on by long parades of circus elephants and using catapults as a means of transportation, combined... It may seem like an old superstition just because our grandparents used to say "Hey stupid, stop not breathing or you'll die, you idiot", and we tend to lump it together with other crazy things they would tell us, like "If you don't eat your turnips before bed, the Gowrow is gonna suck out your eyeballs while you're asleep" or "Brush your teeth or Krampus will stab you in your sleep" or the old favorite "Go to bed already or I'll smother you while you're sleeping"... These old sayings tend to make us not believe in superstitions... After all how many kids did we know that got stabbed by Krampus or de-eyeballed by a Gowrow? Maybe four or five at most?  But recent medical studies conducted by Leading University show that almost 100% of dead people are no longer breathing. So it goes to prove that not all of those crazy things grandpa used to say are superstitions and some may even be founded on real facts. Granted the not breathing and dying can appear as two separate things and therefor not seem like bad luck and one tends to be faced with a "which came first", the bad luck like the meteor that fell on that guy and made him forget to breathe, or the not breathing which started a chain of bad luck which ended in a meteor falling on the fellow... It's really hard to say, but whatever the case, dying is generally considered bad luck, as illustrated by the fact that very few people who gamble when dead, actually win, therefore adding some weight to that argument. Either way, keep breathing and your odds of your good luck leading you to winning the lottery or getting a letter from a Nigerian prince looking to share 984,000 USD $ because you are trustworthy, greatly increase.    If you are dead you can't spend you winnings, and that is bad luck... So just keep breathing and you'll eventually see how many emails you'll get with people offering you fee money... And that's all because of breathing.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,207
    edited December 2015
    McGyver said:

It's not just a superstition... each year more people die from not breathing, then from having pianos fall on them, plunging off cliffs while wearing rocket skates, being stomped on by long parades of circus elephants and using catapults as a means of transportation, combined... It may seem like an old superstition just because our grandparents used to say "Hey stupid, stop not breathing or you'll die, you idiot", and we tend to lump it together with other crazy things they would tell us, like "If you don't eat your turnips before bed, the Gowrow is gonna suck out your eyeballs while you're asleep" or "Brush your teeth or Krampus will stab you in your sleep" or the old favorite "Go to bed already or I'll smother you while you're sleeping"... These old sayings tend to make us not believe in superstitions... After all how many kids did we know that got stabbed by Krampus or de-eyeballed by a Gowrow? Maybe four or five at most?  But recent medical studies conducted by Leading University show that almost 100% of dead people are no longer breathing. So it goes to prove that not all of those crazy things grandpa used to say are superstitions and some may even be founded on real facts. Granted the not breathing and dying can appear as two separate things and therefor not seem like bad luck and one tends to be faced with a "which came first", the bad luck like the meteor that fell on that guy and made him forget to breathe, or the not breathing which started a chain of bad luck which ended in a meteor falling on the fellow... It's really hard to say, but whatever the case, dying is generally considered bad luck, as illustrated by the fact that very few people who gamble when dead, actually win, therefore adding some weight to that argument. Either way, keep breathing and your odds of your good luck leading you to winning the lottery or getting a letter from a Nigerian prince looking to share 984,000 USD $ because you are trustworthy, greatly increase.    If you are dead you can't spend you winnings, and that is bad luck... So just keep breathing and you'll eventually see how many emails you'll get with people offering you fee money... And that's all because of breathing.

It's the oxygen.  Terrible drug oxygen.surprise  One whiff and you're hooked for life, go with out it for a few minutes and you're dead.  It's a good thing there's lots of it freely available or we'd have to pay the oxygen pushers for our continuous need for a fix.  Which by the way is sort of what's happening in China.  I read an article just a few days ago about China importing air from the US. indecision https://www.inverse.com/article/9284-pollution-in-china-gets-so-bad-people-are-importing-air

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

I am still breathing.

My tablet will not download an audio book because I am not connected to WiFi at the moment.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,006
    edited December 2015
    McGyver said:

I read an article just a few days ago about China importing air from the US. 

I was in a store today and there were a lot of people exporting air... But the ratio of methane to oxygen was way, way, way off... I was starting to get nervous that someone with large thighs and polyester pants was gonna cause a spark and blow us up... I think there was a sale on beans, cabbage, broccoli and expired pork, and a lot of people couldn't let that pass... Actually, they let some portion of it pass.

Post edited by McGyver on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,611

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453

AIR, n. A nutritious substance supplied by a bountiful Providence for the fattening of the poor. - The Devil's Dictionary by Ambrose Bierce

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,743

AIR, n. A nutritious substance supplied by a bountiful Providence for the fattening of the poor. - The Devil's Dictionary by Ambrose Bierce

"Waiter, why are you serving me an empty platter? "

"It's not empty, sir, it's full of hot air..."

• Taozen said:

"Waiter, why are you serving me an empty platter? "

"It's not empty, sir, it's full of hot air..."

Haven't you seen the news lately? They sell that stuff...air...now. 

what's a air? o:

• well, 5 pages and going....you just can not ignore an ....ignore thread

you can't do it.

• Nope, I've tried ignoring it.  I managed not to post for 4 days, but I've still been reading!!!  I thought Air was a French band? or maybe a movie? or a tablet (which, btw, I think is outragiously expensive, but to each his own)?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Nope, I've tried ignoring it.  I managed not to post for 4 days, but I've still been reading!!!  I thought Air was a French band? or maybe a movie? or a tablet (which, btw, I think is outragiously expensive, but to each his own)?

or even maybe an app made by Adobe so it is easier for people to make things that can run on both PCs and Macs

• Chohole said:

Nope, I've tried ignoring it.  I managed not to post for 4 days, but I've still been reading!!!  I thought Air was a French band? or maybe a movie? or a tablet (which, btw, I think is outragiously expensive, but to each his own)?

or even maybe an app made by Adobe so it is easier for people to make things that can run on both PCs and Macs

Ooh, I hadn't heard of that one!!!

edited December 2015
    lx said:

what's a air? o:

An "air" is a light, slow, whispy classical musical piece.  eg: "Air on the G String" by J.S. Bach https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzlw6fUux4o

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    lx said:

what's a air? o:

An "air" is a light, slow, whispy classical musical piece.  eg: "Air on the G String" by J.S. Bach https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzlw6fUux4o

"Air on the G String" sounds like an entirely different form of entertainment to me...

lx said:

what's a air? o:

Oh, that air. I thought you were talking about Autopsies In Romania, the well known Dutch jazz swing band from the 1960s.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,611

...I thought Air was a line of sneakers made by Nike.

• I has air on my ed cheeky

edited December 2015

Londonderry Air.  Played with air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGq4kXgeoCg

edited December 2015

"Air":  It's what a Chinese pirate says instead of "Arrr".  A Massachusets pirate would probably say "Aya".

edited December 2015
    lx said:

what's a air? o:

"Air on the G String" sounds like an entirely different form of entertainment to me...

But can produce a similar sound, not unlike moaning.

lx said:

what's a air? o:

But can produce a similar sound, not unlike moaning.

What does morning sound like?