Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 12

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,156

Thank you hubert.

adbc - thank you. Great space scene. The planet has a great material applied and looks a bit like our moon, except the colour. The background also looks great.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,112

Horo : thank you.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,860

Horo, amazing lighting in this and perfect texture scaling.  The 'thingy' looks so expensive.

adbc, awesome planetary render

hubert, going to dive in right now.

edited July 2023

Hubert, you look exactly as I imagined that you would.  I remember the bench with all the kitties on it from 3DCommune...I think.  It inspired me to do a couple of cat images with Bryce.

I went through all 344 and found a few upside down.around 105, 140, 300, 317 or so.  I'm sure that the Woodies had a hand in that.  Also, a goat eating roses?

Post edited by NGartplay on

Thank you NGartplay.

NGartplay : thank you.

• huberthubert Posts: 410

adbc: Cats rule the World! ;)
    A great Space scene. I like that sharp crisp terrain and the moon's surface.

NGartplay:
    > Hubert, you look exactly as I imagined that you would.  
    And I always thought that I am handsome! Meanwhile, I am some years older, but I aged (imHo) in dignity. ;)

> I remember the bench with all the kitties on it from 3DCommune...I think.  
    Yep, that's a long time. I had a really wonderful time there.

> It inspired me to do a couple of cat images with Bryce.
    Dito! I used some of those cat photos for Bryce images then.

> I went through all 344 and found a few upside down.around 105, 140, 300, 317 or so.  
    Thanks for reporting! This "effect" seems an issue with some "modern" browsers now.

I checked said 4 images:
    My Firefox has no problem with #105 or #140. Though a problem with e.g. #300, #301 and #317! --- An older FF version, an old Opera and also IE11 have no such problem there. This effect depends seemingly much on which browser&version is used now.
    Btw: I had scaled, enhanced and rotated each of those images, before I created this web album. Their thumbnails were derived directly from the final image files. The thumbnails get displayed in correct orientation even now, yet not some of the corresponding images. Strange!

> I'm sure that the Woodies had a hand in that.
    Most likely! Maybe it is their late revenge, because I let them settle dust on my harddisk since several years now. ;)

> Also, a goat eating roses?
    Yep! The roses of my sister and a temporarily escaped hungry goat of our neighbour. I am glad that I had a camera at hand then. Hehehehehe....!

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,032

Horo awesome landscape perfect lighting and material, the object beautifully presented so is the anaglyph.

Hubert a beautiful gallery of kittie pictures 

Adbc outstanding space scene

Thank you mermaid.

hubert, mermaid : thank you.

hubert, there were lots of photos upside down near the end.  I gave up reporting, lol.  105 and 140 are just near where the upside down ones were.  My memory isn't what it used to be :)

ps - yes, you look handsome.

NGartplay: Don't worry about your memory, you'll forget about this very soon! Though never forget to make such nice compliments. ;)

Thanks for checking my kitty images. --- As I have tested (randomly), this problem depends much on the used Browser and also its version.

For the mooment, I'll leave it as is and will pretend that those few kitty snapshots were uploaded from at Australia. Problem "solved"! ---- The good thing is, that nobody will be able to notice this orientation effect in my Hubism (preview) web albums. That's why I love creating abstract images. :)

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,764
    edited July 2023

Horo, Very nice work with the globes, I had not yet reacted on that render. I also like the render of the forms in the mall. Of your landscape renders, I like the second one on p. 93 most, because of the sky and the textures. And the funky shape could be a bottle with a nice scent.

Mermaid. Well rendered knot. And great coloured abstracts. I like the second one best.

NGartplay very cute render with the cat and marvellous work with the colourful pencils

Adbc, Great space view. I fear those two bodies will soon collide, though.

I could not find a lot of time to create something really new, so I used some of Hubert's scenes to modify and create more abstracts. I changed colours of lights (or used negative, in some), location of items and in some cases added a partly reflecting and partly transparent sphere or cube. Also, in a few cases I changed the  maximum ray depth to 9. Some are more similar to the well-structured look of Hubert, some closer to the chaos I often create in my abstract. Hope you like them.

But you have to wait another day, because I still have to upload them to the gallery before I can make them visible and that takes too much time now. Maybe tomorrow, sorry!

Post edited by Hansmar on

Hansmar - thanks for your comment, looking forward to seeing the abstracts

edited July 2023

A simple scene using an Hdri and the pod from Deep Space 2. I couldn’t resist doing an anaglyph.

floatingcities.jpg
    950 x 712 - 261K
    floatingcities-ana.jpg
    950 x 712 - 329K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on

Hansmar: This sounds promising. Am also looking forward to see your newest images.

> (quote) ... well-structured look of Hubert
    Structured? Well-structured?? -- About *which* Hubert are you talking here? ;)

Hansmar : thank you. Looking forward to your new creations.

mermaid : beautiful scene, the pod from the anaglyph comes far out of my screen, very well done.

Thank you Hansmar.

mermaid - fantastic, the anaglyph looks just great.

Thanks Adbc and Horo

edited July 2023

I just realised that image uploading seems to work at this "late" time of day.

The terrain was self made and given a material from High Resolution Terrains 4. Sky by the CloudSphere0 and the ambient light by the inherent SkySC0 HDRI from the Sky Toolbox and the key light by the sun. The lakes are two 2D-faces with my own water material.

Hillocked Region

HillockedRegion.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 250K
    Post edited by Horo on

As usual outstanding landscape, beautiful scene.

The uploading time keeps changing all the time, I couldn't upload when I replied to Hansmar but managed a few hours later.

hubert said:

Hansmar: This sounds promising. Am also looking forward to see your newest images.

> (quote) ... well-structured look of Hubert
    Structured? Well-structured?? -- About *which* Hubert are you talking here? ;)

Everything is relative! 

Check above, because, using Horo's advice, I succeeded in getting the images into view.

Mermaid; your Pod render is very nice; I think we can call this a 'pod cast'wink

Horo, you should not upload those photo's all the time! No kidding, such a great landscape render again.

Hansmar, gorgeous work on these abstracts.  Wow.

mermaid, you're a pro now with these 3D images.  I find them interesting.

Horo, beautiful sky and terrain.

Thank you mermaid and NGartplay.

Hansmar - thank you. Nine really beautifully done abstracts.

Hansmar: A beautiful assortment of abstracts and great variety. Well done! :)

Mermaid: A cool scene. (I guess that I should finally try to get myself some anaglyph glasses.)

Horo: Your terrains are always amazingly rich in details. Nice water mat.

Wow Hansmar, a beautiful, very colorful set of abstracts. Thanks for your comment

Hubert - thanks for your comment. (I guess that I should finally try to get myself some anaglyph glasses.) Please do you are missing all the fun.wink

Thank you hubert and mermaid is right.

Horo : fantastic landscape, very realistic as always.

Hansmar : that's a great set of abstracts.

Thank you adbc.

This discussion has been closed.