Post edited by Stezza on
  • Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,739

Richard Haseltine said:

Bunyip02 said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

my days on this forum are numbered

(DAZ forum not just Carrara)

now I get cookie popups accepting will not make go away

I actually don't mind ads on other sites I use, they are not intrusive like here

so blocking them was unneeded if DAZ3D had only played nice

but since they won't, I will just go away

I get the Cookie popups the first time I open DAZ website each session then again when I log in, click on the preferences and decline. It's a pain but it looks like the price of doing business with DAZ.

Don't go away, we value you !!!

Are you running ad blockers? Is your browser set to delete cookies (if you have to log in every tiem that sounds possible)?

Adblockers and Browser is set to delete Cookies on exit.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,858

I can still use Firefox on iPad unhindered but honestly sick of playing browser Jenga just to use this forum

so taking a break, I am conceding defeat. as DAZ doesn't care about Carrara users in particular anyway

I do and will still use it while I can but also use a diverse number of other softwares 

I will still check in on iPad until that too gets compromised by Ads

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,011

Bunyip02 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Bunyip02 said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

my days on this forum are numbered

(DAZ forum not just Carrara)

now I get cookie popups accepting will not make go away

I actually don't mind ads on other sites I use, they are not intrusive like here

so blocking them was unneeded if DAZ3D had only played nice

but since they won't, I will just go away

I get the Cookie popups the first time I open DAZ website each session then again when I log in, click on the preferences and decline. It's a pain but it looks like the price of doing business with DAZ.

Don't go away, we value you !!!

Are you running ad blockers? Is your browser set to delete cookies (if you have to log in every tiem that sounds possible)?

Adblockers and Browser is set to delete Cookies on exit.

If you delete site cookies it will clear many settings, including I would think the cookie options. Cookies are not inherently malign.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,083
    edited April 12

Cicada invasion, 2024!  This year is one of the rare years in which both the once-per-15 year brood and the 17 year brood overlap. Expecting trillions of cicadas to emerge soon.

pestilence!

another horseman of the...

article - https://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/cicadas-2024-emergence-periodical-brood-2024-map-cicada-rcna134152

Post edited by Diomede on