Post edited by Stezza on
  • Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,801

Richard Haseltine said:

Bunyip02 said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

my days on this forum are numbered

(DAZ forum not just Carrara)

now I get cookie popups accepting will not make go away

I actually don't mind ads on other sites I use, they are not intrusive like here

so blocking them was unneeded if DAZ3D had only played nice

but since they won't, I will just go away

I get the Cookie popups the first time I open DAZ website each session then again when I log in, click on the preferences and decline. It's a pain but it looks like the price of doing business with DAZ.

Don't go away, we value you !!!

Are you running ad blockers? Is your browser set to delete cookies (if you have to log in every tiem that sounds possible)?

Adblockers and Browser is set to delete Cookies on exit.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,929

I can still use Firefox on iPad unhindered but honestly sick of playing browser Jenga just to use this forum

so taking a break, I am conceding defeat. as DAZ doesn't care about Carrara users in particular anyway

I do and will still use it while I can but also use a diverse number of other softwares 

I will still check in on iPad until that too gets compromised by Ads

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,322

Bunyip02 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Bunyip02 said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

my days on this forum are numbered

(DAZ forum not just Carrara)

now I get cookie popups accepting will not make go away

I actually don't mind ads on other sites I use, they are not intrusive like here

so blocking them was unneeded if DAZ3D had only played nice

but since they won't, I will just go away

I get the Cookie popups the first time I open DAZ website each session then again when I log in, click on the preferences and decline. It's a pain but it looks like the price of doing business with DAZ.

Don't go away, we value you !!!

Are you running ad blockers? Is your browser set to delete cookies (if you have to log in every tiem that sounds possible)?

Adblockers and Browser is set to delete Cookies on exit.

If you delete site cookies it will clear many settings, including I would think the cookie options. Cookies are not inherently malign.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086
    edited April 12

Cicada invasion, 2024!  This year is one of the rare years in which both the once-per-15 year brood and the 17 year brood overlap. Expecting trillions of cicadas to emerge soon.

pestilence!

another horseman of the...

article - https://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/cicadas-2024-emergence-periodical-brood-2024-map-cicada-rcna134152

Post edited by Diomede on
  • StezzaStezza Posts: 7,823

So, Post cereals is actually a thing! lol enlightened

Stezza said:

I hope that's refering to the Cicadas and not the benefits of fibre in breakfast 

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Stezza said:

I hope that's refering to the Cicadas and not the benefits of fibre in breakfast 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_Consumer_Brands

Not actually referring to looking through your Number 2s to find some undigested NutriGrains ....

I admit it... I watched Unfrosted on Netflix and I liked it contrary to the bad reviews... laugh

an AI video I made commemorating my late Mum

some look nothing like her but quite a few are spot on to the photographs I have of her when she was young, some over 10 years before I was born

I wanted to portray her in her youth in heaven with kitties because of course there are kitties in heaven.

Nice tribute !!!

Bunyip02 said:

Nice tribute !!!

+1

very nice yes

I came across an old super8 film from 1970 yesterday which has a short bit with my mum and dad on it...  mmm... memories wink

edited May 10

pointless discovery of the week maybe, maybe not

VWD animations FBX export from my Win7 Carrara into DAZ studio 

just the VWD mesh animated, the figure itself even in the latest D|S beta is all wrong albeit not a hot mess in the beta just scaled wrong

I possibly can use this somehow anyway maybe ghostly animated empty robes

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086

WendyLuvsCatz said:

an AI video I made commemorating my late Mum

some look nothing like her but quite a few are spot on to the photographs I have of her when she was young, some over 10 years before I was born

I wanted to portray her in her youth in heaven with kitties because of course there are kitties in heaven.

This is beautiful.  heart

thanks Diomede, I have noticed my brother never responds or posts a reaction to any of my AI videos using family members

I think it might creep him out

not asking

it's one reason I don't use Facegen etc anymore either, at least not with faces of friends and family as I know for a fact he finds the 3D characters very creepy

I find it creepy when I see the old photo restore adverts .... not sure what to make of them! devil