UltraScenery - new territory [Commercial]

Comments

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,872

Another UltraScenery with the road and the custom heightmap

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,074

WOW everyone... Looks like the streets are a great add-on pack.  Need a bit of a sale before I get mine.  It will be nice to add them to my artworks.  In the meantime... Please keep my eyes entertained with YOUR wonderful roads.  Wonder where we will go next??? 

• paulawp (marahzen)paulawp (marahzen) Posts: 1,078
    edited March 2023

"Sunrise in America" - It's five separate USC objects, with Swamp 08, a set that I underutilize. There are some scale issues with this large vehicle which I attempted to minimize.

SunriseInAmerica.jpg
    1300 x 1300 - 916K
    Post edited by paulawp (marahzen) on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,757

Someone was asking for footprints a few days ago and @MartinJFrost just came out with this package today, https://www.daz3d.com/tracks-and-footprint-decals-for-daz-studio.

I have it in my cart but haven't finished shopping yet. So I don't know if it has horses' hooves, but there are some animals' footprints in there.

Mary

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702
    edited March 2023

memcneil70 said:

Someone was asking for footprints a few days ago and @MartinJFrost just came out with this package today, https://www.daz3d.com/tracks-and-footprint-decals-for-daz-studio.

I have it in my cart but haven't finished shopping yet. So I don't know if it has horses' hooves, but there are some animals' footprints in there.

Mary

No horse hooves and no tire or wheel tracks, which would have been a nice addition to the Ultrascenery roads. 

Post edited by AnEye4Art on
  • AnEye4Art said:

memcneil70 said:

Mary

No horse hooves and no tire or wheel tracks, which would have been a nice addition to the Ultrascenery roads. 

Tyre tracks would be tricky due to the need to join up, we may hope there will be future sets with additional elements (running instead of walking, for example, or some less strong treads would be nice for me)

Another UltraScenery with the custom heightmap.

@Artini, that is a great image. I love the dogs playing, with the truck tucked in the trees. I can envision the owner either fishing or bird watching or taking photos. So peaceful.

Mary

Thank you very much, Mary.

I have so many ideas for UltraScenery, so it keeps me busy all the time.

edited March 2023

I have just purchased https://www.daz3d.com/container-cabin

and it looks nice to me.

island1pic01g.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    Post edited by Artini on
  • lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,073

I like it!

Thank you very much, @lou_harper

• AnEye4Art said:

memcneil70 said:

Mary

I am in the process of putting togethor a second bundle ( early days but will be ready soon ish) with hoof prints, cloven hoofs, horsshoe prints canine prints and may be a couple of others, it will basically be animal tracks. Im also thinking of putting a tire marks ( fade in and out so that you dont have to line them up so to speak) gum, and other road detritus as well. So for now I leave you with this promo mate with US  and the promice as soon as im back at my desk ( on vacation in london atm) ill be on it. 

This one was done using the Britain bundle and my path and the Ultrascenery Roadworks bundle too

Martinjfrost said:

AnEye4Art said:

memcneil70 said:

Mary

I am in the process of putting togethor a second bundle ( early days but will be ready soon ish) with hoof prints, cloven hoofs, horsshoe prints canine prints and may be a couple of others, it will basically be animal tracks. Im also thinking of putting a tire marks ( fade in and out so that you dont have to line them up so to speak) gum, and other road detritus as well. So for now I leave you with this promo mate with US  and the promice as soon as im back at my desk ( on vacation in london atm) ill be on it. 

This one was done using the Britain bundle and my path and the Ultrascenery Roadworks bundle too

Way to go Martin!!!!!  May I also suggest bicycle tire tracks???  We do a lot of biking here in Ohio.  ;)  Animal tracks will be fun... don't forget Deer... Duck/Swan (webbed feet)... etc... The possiblities are endless!!!!  lol

@Martinjfrost

Great selection and everytime you post, you leave us a little bit of heaven to sigh over. That spring picture is lovely.

Enjoy London, I miss the times I spent on the weekends with my son there.

Mary

• DreamWeeverDreamWeever Posts: 159

Martinjfrost said:

AnEye4Art said:

memcneil70 said:

Mary

Very cool, can I ask that if possible could you look at some other sorts of footwear prints? Specifically ones that would work for medieval/fantasy settings please?  

Inserting architecture into UltraScenery - https://www.daz3d.com/dm-s-retreat

WOW that road is bumpy Artini... Hope the car has seatbelts... LOL

I love it... Nice to see some buildings in UltraScenery

Thanks a lot, @Llola Lane

Have to fix this bumpiness on the road. I like the look of the buildings in UltraScenery.

Probably will play more with the architectural items from my contents library.

Yet that road reminds me of ones in the Mojave Desert! The ground there is up and down and then add in the ripple effect of the 120 degrees of heat melting the asphalt or little earthquakes.

Oh, I see. UltraScenery can make such roads quite easily, while using custom heightmaps

and not flattening area under the road.

• MartinjfrostMartinjfrost Posts: 325
    edited March 2023

Way to go Martin!!!!!  May I also suggest bicycle tire tracks???  We do a lot of biking here in Ohio.  ;)  Animal tracks will be fun... don't forget Deer... Duck/Swan (webbed feet)... etc... The possiblities are endless!!!!  lol

So you asked for horse and deer ( and i thought canine and feline would be good too) so a huge bundle of mammalian animal tracks is (hopefully) going through Pass as we speak. I am planning , tho not immediatly, on another mixed bundle of things and have taken note of the things mentioned here.   Also thought id play wityh the new Daz horse 3 and also some of my desert plants too.  

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Oh, very nice!

Martinjfrost said:

So you asked for horse and deer ( and i thought canine and feline would be good too) so a huge bundle of mammalian animal tracks is (hopefully) going through Pass as we speak. I am planning , tho not immediatly, on another mixed bundle of things and have taken note of the things mentioned here.   Also thought id play wityh the new Daz horse 3 and also some of my desert plants too. 

If I had an emoji... It would be shaking it's head "yeeeeeeeeeeees"  Well done Martin.  ;)

• edited March 2023

I'm having an issue with US (not X) - The image is rendering White with the trees being way blown out.
    Now I am importing my own height map, but have never had this issue before. 

Edit:  Okay nevermind... duh, my engine had become set to 3delight

Weirdness.jpg
    1117 x 893 - 470K
    Post edited by Tiffanie Gray - IDLM on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,203

Tiffanie Gray - IDLM said:

I'm having an issue with US (not X) - The image is rendering White with the trees being way blown out.

It's a very interesting look, though. It feels oriental to me.

• barbult said:

Tiffanie Gray - IDLM said:

It's a very interesting look, though. It feels oriental to me.

I agree! 
    Here is the correctly rendered one (no sky, etc, just proof of concept.)

Jungle cliffs.jpg
    1117 x 893 - 765K
  • I make my height maps in PD Howler, because I can have a lot of control over them there. (And PD Howler has it's own 3d render engine where you can do some amazing things, but it doesn't populate with trees and rocks. Here is the same map rendered in PD Howler.

Cliff Map.jpg
    2048 x 2048 - 6M

Interesting look from PD Howler. Would be great to find a way to get a similar results in UltraScenery.

• HowieFarkesHowieFarkes Posts: 585
    edited March 2023

Finally getting around to putting the desert ecologies together that feature Martin J Frost's plants.

Desert 1.png
    1600 x 900 - 3M
    Post edited by HowieFarkes on
This discussion has been closed.