Carrara Community Art Gallery - Show us your Renders!!!

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

back in the day, 2010 cheeky

video

I just found all my .car files for this surprise

the angels were iClone 3 but I have all the rest

Wow, 12 years ago?  Loved the "choir" in the last few minutes. :)

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588
    edited December 2022

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!!!

You better not cry,

You better not pout,

I'm telling you why -

Santa Clause is coming to town!

Merry Christmas to all.angel

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT.png
    1800 x 1200 - 4M
    Post edited by UnifiedBrain on
  • therixxtherixx Posts: 78
    edited December 2022

There's always rush-hour traffic when you have something important to do...
    Best Wishes to you all.

​You can clearly notice that I followed a lot of @PhilW tutorials :-)

Inverno2022-1280x720.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 180K
    Post edited by therixx on
    edited December 2022

Sorry about the double comment. I was trying to insert the image in the post body and made some mistake, but I cannot delete this second one, I'll just remove all the repeated stuff...

Post edited by therixx on
  • video

VWD redo of part of my 12 year old Carrara scene

needs more work ran out of time blush

• therixx said:

Best Wishes to you all.

Very creative!  Hope to see you post more on the forum. yes

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

video

I'm amazed how much better that VWD makes it look.  Does the newest version still work with Carrara?

• UnifiedBrain said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

video

I'm amazed how much better that VWD makes it look.  Does the newest version still work with Carrara?

apparently not, I don't have it, and this was Win7, old one errors out sending to Carrara on Win10

I can however save the scenes for Win10

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757
    edited December 2022

Horses in Carrara

I buy 'em but don't know why .... the latest Daz horse 3 don't work at all in Carrara.. sad

Horses.png
    800 x 600 - 571K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • yeah hadn't tried it yet but not surprised crying

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026

WendyLuvsCatz said:

yeah hadn't tried it yet but not surprised crying

+1 no

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,524
    edited December 2022

Stezza said:

Horses in Carrara

I buy 'em but don't know why .... the latest Daz horse 3 don't work at all in Carrara.. sad

It's a PITA that the Blended Weight conversion does not work.

At least there is Mil Horse 1 & 2 and the LoRez Horses to work with !!! (DAZ available Horses)

Mil Horse 1

MilHorse 1b.png
    1600 x 1200 - 3M
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
    edited December 2022

and the Hivewire horse and Pred's Low Rez horse and ADH3D's horse work also in Carrara yes

Horses2.png
    800 x 600 - 581K
    Post edited by Stezza on

Mil Horse 1 has quite a few Texture packs available at Rendo which make it scrub up quite nicely !

Forgot about the ADH3D horse ....

edited December 2022

Poser Horse is showing it's age !

Horse Poser 1.png
    2831 x 1036 - 480K
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
    edited December 2022

Are you guys saying that you bought the Sleigh Ride bundle?  A lot for a non-working horse.

Stezza said:

and the Hivewire horse and Pred's Low Rez horse and ADH3D's horse work also in Carrara yes

Great image and useful labels, Stezza, thanks!

Post edited by UnifiedBrain on
  • Bunyip02 said:

It's a PITA that the Blended Weight conversion does not work.

At least there is Mil Horse 1 & 2 and the LoRez Horses to work with !!! (DAZ available Horses)

Mil Horse 1

Sharp and compelling render, Bunyip!  Thanks for thr Rendo texture tip.

UnifiedBrain said:

Are you guys saying that you bought the Sleigh Ride bundle?  A lot for a non-working horse.

Stezza said:

Great image and useful labels, Stezza, thanks!

Yep, with discounts I paid about $28 in Carrara Coin  wink

Stezza said:

UnifiedBrain said:

I was after the 5 Bundles which were heavily discounted if you bought them with the Sleigh, as a bonus I got the Sleigh and a Reindeer (although I will need to pose the Reindeer in Studio and export as an obj)

• Bunyip02 said:

Stezza said:

UnifiedBrain said:

I was after the 5 Bundles which were heavily discounted if you bought them with the Sleigh, as a bonus I got the Sleigh and a Reindeer (although I will need to pose the Reindeer in Studio and export as an obj)

I shall find a way when I get around to it, DCG obj series is always an option 

UnifiedBrain said:

therixx said:

Best Wishes to you all.

Very creative!  Hope to see you post more on the forum. yes

Thank you  @unifiedbrain. I'd like to post more, but I never seem to find the time do stuff...Luckily I try to make images for my friends and acquaintances at least for the holidays, so I get something done :-)

• KhoeKhoe Posts: 284
    edited January 2023

After a short break I created something new again. Topic: It's winter in the northern territory of Minerva. Everything they need for the winter is delivered to the new colonists right up to the last minute. The new start in the New World should be a success. the inspiration gave me the free package of kidbash 3d minerva where there was also a challenge. in short this is the result.

Can't upload Images direkt. :(

Winter on Minerva

Post edited by Khoe on
  • JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738

Khoe said:

After a short break I created something new again. Topic: It's winter in the northern territory of Minerva. Everything they need for the winter is delivered to the new colonists right up to the last minute. The new start in the New World should be a success. the inspiration gave me the free package of kidbash 3d minerva where there was also a challenge. in short this is the result.

Winter on Minerva

Excellent!  

Jonstark said:

Khoe said:

Winter on Minerva

Excellent!  

+1 !!! yes

Next one :)
    on bright moonlit nights the dragon Long Shiosaki appears in a village now and then. He is well known and welcome. He brings happiness to the village. If a young woman is fond of him, he also turns into a young prince..... laughDragon

Another nice render.  Would easily fit into the "Turning Point" theme in the current Challenge. :)

UnifiedBrain said:

Another nice render.  Would easily fit into the "Turning Point" theme in the current Challenge. :)

I don't know what's in the picture with turning point. It would be extremely far-fetched. I see this challenge more for people who have mastered animation and have the appropriate machines to render. I also don't like the extremely broad topic, it's everything and at the same time not tangible.  I can also see from the reactions to the picture that these types of pictures are currently receiving little attention. Everyone is busy with the challenge. I'm really looking forward to the results. :)

Khoe said:

UnifiedBrain said:

I don't know what's in the picture with turning point. It would be extremely far-fetched. I see this challenge more for people who have mastered animation and have the appropriate machines to render. I also don't like the extremely broad topic, it's everything and at the same time not tangible.  I can also see from the reactions to the picture that these types of pictures are currently receiving little attention. Everyone is busy with the challenge. I'm really looking forward to the results. :)

Lots of lurkers enjoying the renders !!! yes

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712

Bunyip02 said:

Khoe said:

UnifiedBrain said:

Lots of lurkers enjoying the renders !!! yes

yes

this forum needs a "like" button 

yes

always looking wink