Where can I find a proper THICC morph for G8F or G3F?

13»

Comments

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,117
    edited September 2019

*snip*

As far as thicc goes, I wasn't so much referring to the tradition afro-American meaning of thicc, I more meant very curvy without being fat at all. Basically, my ideal shape for a woman is the fitness model known as Mia Sand, images found here: https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=Mia+Sand

*snip*

Mostly what I'm looking for is the kind of thigh-butt combination that Mia Sand has, all the rest of the body I can easily do using the morphs available. If you look at her thighs, her frontal thigh muscles extend forwards past her hips quite a bit, and her thigh muscles also extend to the back and sides considerably as well. Also, the way they connect to her buttocks is more of a smooth transition than is typically possible with Daz females. Daz female buttocks tend to either be gaunt and shriveled looking, like in the G8F base, or squarish/oversized like in some of the morphs you guys linked. Take a look at the pics I shared of Mia Sand, her butt doesn't stick out a lot, its more of a bubble butt that looks form and solid, and connects to her thigh muscles without a big divet or dip between them. My girlfriend has a backside like I'm describing, and she says its basically a common result of specific weight training exercises, particularly squats and leg pressing.

I'll grab up some of the morphs you guys mentioned, and mess around with them a bit. Hopefully I can create something like I'm talking about. If not, would anyone be interested in attempting to do an accurate Mia Sand morph for G8F? I'd of course be willing to pay for it. 

My go-to base for muscular curvy is Olympia 8 (the HD Add-On shows the clay render). Then I use the Breast Ultitlies and Glute Utilities by Hellboy for size, though the DO body morphs work too.

Here is a quick render of Olympia 8 body at 100% with Voluptuous at 64% and Thighs Tone at 100%. With both Utilites randomized at 150%. (The head is Tara 2 50% and Gia 8 50%.) It's possible to go bigger than this and push it a little. You can probably use muscularity morphs too.

Untitled4.jpg
    1500 x 2471 - 855K
    Post edited by MimicMolly on
  •  

~SNIP~

I'll grab up some of the morphs you guys mentioned, and mess around with them a bit. Hopefully I can create something like I'm talking about. If not, would anyone be interested in attempting to do an accurate Mia Sand morph for G8F? I'd of course be willing to pay for it. 

hell, I'd do it for free as I love Mia Sand's figure and I would be doing it for myself as much as for you!

Ugh, ARTISTS. Just shut up and take his money, already!

...after you send me the morphs, too.

Did you want the thicc morphs that I gave to wonderland as well? I'll post it here then, for everyone on this thread!

• QuasarQuasar Posts: 577

That's a nice shape you made there @MimicMolly .

• I would love to have a Mia Sand morph, please do make one for us! 

~SNIP~

I already made a ZBrushed thicc morph, but I can surely do a ZBrushed Mia Sand morph for G8 instead of my V8, hell, I'd do it for free as I love Mia Sand's figure and I would be doing it for myself as much as for you! Like you, I cannot stand the deflated butt-look and fake-boob style that Daz has defaulted to for V8 which is why I made these morphs to begin with!

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,950
    edited September 2019

I would love to have a Mia Sand morph, please do make one for us! 

~SNIP~

I already made a ZBrushed thicc morph, but I can surely do a ZBrushed Mia Sand morph for G8 instead of my V8, hell, I'd do it for free as I love Mia Sand's figure and I would be doing it for myself as much as for you! Like you, I cannot stand the deflated butt-look and fake-boob style that Daz has defaulted to for V8 which is why I made these morphs to begin with!

Cool, I'll get on it right away! Though the face is going to take the longest, keep watch on this thread for updates!

Post edited by takezo_3001 on
  • Looks like some more shapes to help in making a proper thicc look...

https://www.daz3d.com/z-for-the-love-of-curves-shapes-and-poses-

• @kingfisher13

Look up the Thicc Project on CGbytes.

I will say without a shadow of a doubt that it is exactly what you are asking for...

• plasma_ringplasma_ring Posts: 1,020

@kingfisher13

I will say without a shadow of a doubt that it is exactly what you are asking for...

I think OP mentioned they didn't use that set because they're looking for real-world body shapes. 

• Kingsley HD is a pretty good one. She is made to be short, but if you want her taller, simply change her height or scale. And as her name implies, she is an HD morph. She is not a super model, but she is cute. She was $2 recently during the PA+ sale, so if they do another catch up sale near the end she should be on sale yet again. She is not crazy big like some in this thread, but IMO the first 2 pics posted by the op are not that big, either.

https://www.daz3d.com/kingsley-hd-for-genesis-8-female

I used Kingsley's body to recreate Mei from Overwatch.

• @kingfisher13

I think OP mentioned they didn't use that set because they're looking for real-world body shapes. 

To get what you want >>> you need to make it yourself <<<. I like a girl with a little meat on the bones myself. 

• outrider42outrider42 Posts: 3,679
    Just remember that making a morph is more than just making the shape. You may need to make corrective morphs for posing. They may look great in the default "A" pose and basic poses, but not so good in others. When the shape isn't too different, this is not normally a problem, but with some of these shapes here JCMs may be needed.
  • takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,950
    edited October 2019

Just remember that making a morph is more than just making the shape. You may need to make corrective morphs for posing. They may look great in the default "A" pose and basic poses, but not so good in others. When the shape isn't too different, this is not normally a problem, but with some of these shapes here JCMs may be needed.

Yep, this is why it's taking so long, as I need to also make morphs for the leg back-bend as well, but it's her face that's taking the longest as I keep screwing up her smile-morph!

Post edited by takezo_3001 on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,282

Then you don't understand what he was asking for.

Kingsley HD is a pretty good one. She is made to be short, but if you want her taller, simply change her height or scale. And as her name implies, she is an HD morph. She is not a super model, but she is cute. She was $2 recently during the PA+ sale, so if they do another catch up sale near the end she should be on sale yet again. She is not crazy big like some in this thread, but IMO the first 2 pics posted by the op are not that big, either.

https://www.daz3d.com/kingsley-hd-for-genesis-8-female

I used Kingsley's body to recreate Mei from Overwatch.

I don't think I even knew about Kingsley before I saw her in the $1.99 sale, but she was an instant buy for me.

• @kingfisher13

That I don't get. I understand the desire for real life body shapes but of course the maximum is going to be exaggerated.

Just, you know, dial to the morph to something like 60-80. There's no reason to put it to maxium. It's why we have sliders.

• Hey guys,

I've managed to get some really good, really accurate true thiccness in my characters, thanks to the advice you guys offered. The most useful recommendations it turns out, were the morph sets, I used them to make some really accurate thicc character morphs. 

• Hey guys,

I've managed to get some really good, really accurate true thiccness in my characters, thanks to the advice you guys offered. The most useful recommendations it turns out, were the morph sets, I used them to make some really accurate thicc character morphs. 

So what assets did you end up using?

• I would love to have a Mia Sand morph, please do make one for us! 

~SNIP~

Cool, I'll get on it right away! Though the face is going to take the longest, keep watch on this thread for updates!

Any new updates on your project? Would be able to share? I'm new to Daz3d and I also like thicc models referenced instead of the usual type but having a difficult time finding them.

• Hey guys I'm new to this stuff. Is there a way to make thicc characters using default settings? I don't have money to get utilities...

• EvieSEvieS Posts: 62

Try the SONSY WEIGHT GAIN SYSTEM over at Renderhub. There is a product for G8/8.1 both male and female as well as G9 figures. The G8F has a supplemental lower body pack of morphs that is mind blowing. Not the mention the creator is a woman, so way more accurate and realistic than some of the other items that have been mentioned. 

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,605

csj.lukeeagleheart said:

Hey guys I'm new to this stuff. Is there a way to make thicc characters using default settings? I don't have money to get utilities...

No, you will need to either purchase some base morphs or find some free ones somewhere. You could always make your own in a modeling app like blender or hexagon