Where can I find a proper THICC morph for G8F or G3F?

Its in the title, my friends. I'm trying to find a way to make Genesis 8 female, or Genesis 3 Female (as a last resort) look like these girls:Example 1

So far I haven't found anything even remotely capable of producing this kind of amazing thighs and booty for G8F or G3F. There is a guy on various sites called Guhzcoituz who has his own version of what "thicc" G8F looks like, but its so disproportional and warped it looks nothing like a real woman would look like.

Please tell me that somebody out there made a proper thicc girl morph for G8F, I'm so tired of seeing all the rail-thin supermodel types in the various Daz stores. Heck, I'd even PAY someone to make a proper, functional morph like this for me. NOT using the sliders tho, because I know very well that even the morph loader sliders can't produce this. It would have to be a legit, custom sculpted, fully functional morph for G8F.

Comments

• The Blurst of TimesThe Blurst of Times Posts: 2,410
    edited September 2019

As a body? Bethany 7 is my favorite of that type. https://www.daz3d.com/bethany-7

Latonya 8 is okay... https://www.daz3d.com/latonya-8

I prefer the Bethany body shape, though.

Post edited by The Blurst of Times on
  • See, those come nowhere near what I'm looking for. Both those girls still look too much like your typical bland supermodel. I was very disappointed with the Latonya model, they could have done SO much more with her body shape, but she still looks generic and frumpy.

• What about the Boom Chica morph pack?

Just a quickie preview I did using Gen8 + the two linked above.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,236

What about the Boom Chica morph pack?

Or, if you require more thiccness, Big Girl Morphs.

• What THICC stand for ???

• If you can't derive a suitably "Thicc" model out of Bethany 7 or Latonya 8 as a starting point, I don't know what to say.

Half the fun is dialing in the shapes to your liking, and not using models as stock figures. There are plenty of butt, abdomen, and thigh morphs on the market.

As far as I know, "Thicc" originated from rap/Ebonics, but it's fairly widespread in use now. It's pretty much meme language these days, like "birbs" and whatnot.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,601

What THICC stand for ???

fat, LOL

What THICC stand for ???

fat, LOL

*phat

• What THICC stand for ???

fat, LOL

I still don't get the abbreviation or is it short for thick !

• Make them yourself in Hexagon for free and use morph loader pro in daz studio to apply them to your model. Look on youtube for tutorials.

edited September 2019

I don't know, seems pretty achievable through dial spinning to me.

thicc.png
    1800 x 2400 - 4M
    Post edited by Gordig on
  • nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,276

What THICC stand for ???

Thick or Thicc (I think that is just a misspelling) is more Black urban vernacular rather than Ebonics but it is the opposite of scrawny and thin lipped... think lush and fertile looking.

• they say stuff like

he attacc

he protecc

in YouTube comments, it's some sort of thing to use double cc's and it means voluptous rather than fat

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416

What THICC stand for ???

fat, LOL

Nah...  fat is generally dirogitory, thicc is a subset of voluptuous and I would take as a compliment.

• Thicc isn't a misspelling. Thicc has a positive connotation to it, where thick is more negative. It's like fat vs phat.

Also, I would just like to state clearly, and for the record, that none of the women in the OP are "fat".

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,798

There's also Jordynne: https://www.daz3d.com/vyk-jordynne-for-genesis-8-female

Kingfisher, there isn't one single product that will give you exactly what you like. Start with Latonya/Bethany/Jordynne or even a skinny model who's face you like, and dial in the curves you need with Boom Chica/Big Gir Morphs and/or Genesis 8 Female Body Morphs.

I'd also highly recommend Shape Shift.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

There are morphs available to achieve what you are looking for.

The ability to use em take a little practice.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,882
    edited September 2019

I can only agree, it is not so easy, and one needs to really like tweaking of the morphs.

It takes also a lot of time -  at least for me.

Below is my attempt on creating a similar render to the one of the images posted at the beginning of this thread.

I have started with Latonya 8 shape - https://www.daz3d.com/latonya-8

and applied Babina 8 materials to her - https://www.daz3d.com/babina-8

Latonya004pic02.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 446K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Have to agree with those pointing out that it's a matter of dialing in the morphs you want rather than just a single morph.  Plus you need to pose to work with the look you want. (An unfortunate truth is that most poses will need adjustment for a model outside the skinny base or you get thighs or arms clipping.)

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687
    edited September 2019
    Artini said:

I can only agree, it is not so easy, and one needs to really like tweaking of the morphs.

It takes also a lot of time -  at least for me.

Below is my attempt on creating a similar render to the one of the images posted at the beginning of this thread.

I have started with Latonya 8 shape - https://www.daz3d.com/latonya-8

and applied Babina 8 materials to her - https://www.daz3d.com/babina-8

Very nice.  In all the right places. 

Just give her a touch more tummy and a pair of glasses, and (well, okay, bring the cup size down a little) and you might be looking at my wife!  wink

Okay, the face shape is different, and the hair's too long and curly, butt....

Post edited by Eustace Scrubb on
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,882

Thanks, will try your suggestions. Most of the available morphs gives enourmous breasts.

Many of them, I have just dialled to minus values.

Artini said:

Thanks, will try your suggestions. Most of the available morphs gives enourmous breasts.

Try Body Mixer. It lets you use the G8 morphs like Voluptuous and Pear, but split between the upper and lower body. It's a great basis for the type of character this thread is discussing.

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,962
    edited September 2019

It takes a bit of tweaking for sure but a less than rail thin model can certainly be achieved 

ronika 2.png
    2000 x 2600 - 4M
    ronika 3.png
    2000 x 2600 - 3M
    Post edited by ALLIEKATBLUE on
  • takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,941
    edited September 2019

I usually ZBrush a woman's thiccness as I do love the examples that you've posted here, unfortunately, you won't find those in any morph packs as there isn't any demand for thicc models like you posted, your best bet is to dial them in with the Gns8 body morphs, I'll post an example soon!

Gordig said:

Also, I would just like to state clearly, and for the record, that none of the women in the OP are "fat".

I second this, Robert Crumb would be happy with these pictures, particularly number 3!

Post edited by takezo_3001 on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

It takes a bit of tweaking for sure but a less than rail thin model can certainly be achieved 

That came out pretty good! :)