Where can I find a proper THICC morph for G8F or G3F?

Comments

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,953

Baby Got Back

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,930
    edited September 2019

Another try:

Latonya008pic02.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 438K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Artini said:

Another try:

Very nice, indeed!

As it so happens, I (re)discovered where "thicc" comes from:  maybe not it's entire heritage, but one of it's earliest forms.

Chaucer-- yes, that Geoffrey Chaucer-- uses it in the "Reeve's Tale" to describe a miller's 20 y/o daughter.  In the fourteenth century.  Lines 3973-3976 describe a "thicc girl," all right!

This wenche thikke and wel ygrowen was,
    With kamus nose and eyen greye as glas,
    With buttokes brode and brestes rounde and hye.
    But right fair was hire heer; I wol nat lye.

Thicc and well-grown, with a pug nose (well, we can't be perfect!) and grey eyes, fair hair, and--- well now!  What's line 3975 again?!

• SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,510

Any time anyone asks how to make a specific shape, the answer is always "turn dials". That's the solution, simple as that. Buy everything from Zev0 for starters, get all the free collections you can from ShareCG, and turn dials. Look for ethnicity morphs here in the store or from specific character/texture sets to add variety. Consider morph sets like LEGO sets; the more you have, the more options you will have when building your creation.

Fisty and ChanglingChick are right, "thicc" is a positive way to otherwise describe larger - not necessarily heavily overweight, but more curvacious women. It's different from 'voluptuous' though in that "thicc" usually refers to a fuller lower half of the body. Still a dumb mangling of English in my opinion, but at least it's used as a compliment and isn't completely pointless like "bae" or "yeet".   ;)  

• Any time anyone asks how to make a specific shape, the answer is always "turn dials". That's the solution, simple as that. Buy everything from Zev0 for starters, get all the free collections you can from ShareCG, and turn dials. Look for ethnicity morphs here in the store or from specific character/texture sets to add variety. Consider morph sets like LEGO sets; the more you have, the more options you will have when building your creation.

Fisty and ChanglingChick are right, "thicc" is a positive way to otherwise describe larger - not necessarily heavily overweight, but more curvacious women. It's different from 'voluptuous' though in that "thicc" usually refers to a fuller lower half of the body. Still a dumb mangling of English in my opinion, but at least it's used as a compliment and isn't completely pointless like "bae" or "yeet".   ;)  

Smacky is thick, and so are the demons she dispatches!

• Ok, ok, so I nixed the dials and made a quickie ZBrush morph, I wanted her to look more like this model...

Here are my morphed V8 character's pics: 1 2 3 I wanted to make her round, but not too big, so you can use this as a base to dial in extra morphs, hope this is what you're looking for, and if so, I'll give ya the morphs, no charge!

Thanks, Eustace Scrubb.

• SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,510

Haha Takezo, thanks but I think my character is more muscular with strong legs, whereas I think some of the other examples in this thread are more like what most people are imagining when they say someone's 'thicc'.   Some of my demonesses might qualify, I guess it depends on who's looking at them and what they're into.   ;)

• I like the extra trunk space makes for more realistic women. There is a artist called goticguiz who likes to make thick morphs for daz genesis 8 females. You can find this person on deviant art.

edited September 2019

Yet another try. I like her even better...

Normally I did not like messing with the morphs, especially when we have so many ready made characters available.

I have to admit, that playing with the dials to the morphs is quite entertaining, but also frustrating, when one cannot get the desired results.

Latonya010pic03.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 434K
    Latonya009pic04.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 272K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,950
    edited September 2019

Artini said:

Thanks, Eustace Scrubb.

That was uncalled for, (Assuming it was directed at me) especially since I was trying to help someone out.

Nevermind, it indeed wasn't directed at me, thanks TesseractSpace

Post edited by takezo_3001 on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Looks like Babina got back with  the new Alt Babina 8 morphs.

•  

Artini said:

Thanks, Eustace Scrubb.

That was uncalled for, (Assuming it was directed at me) especially since I was trying to help someone out.

I think that was respondin to Eustace Scrubb's post a few posts above yours.

edited September 2019

Artini said:

Thanks, Eustace Scrubb.

Ok, thanks for clarifying, I'll edit my post! 

EDIT: I should read member's names more often as I thought I was referred to as this character... 

Short test video make with my character:

Artini said:

Thanks, Eustace Scrubb.

EDIT: I should read member's names more often as I thought I was referred to as this character... 

Thanks for clarifying the origin of Eustace Scrubb - I have not checked that myself.

I have only responded to the other member of Daz forum.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,328

i tend t use a more curvy figure for pinups sometimes, I love the Boom Chica morphs

Summer Breeze.jpg
    1061 x 1500 - 2M
    Pinup Maid.jpg
    2263 x 3200 - 3M
    edited September 2019
    Artini said:

Artini said:

Thanks, Eustace Scrubb.

My mistake, I erred

Thanks for clarifying the origin of Eustace Scrubb - I have not checked that myself.

I have only responded to the other member of Daz forum.

Yeah, I am a bit embarrassed that I did not pay attention to the member's names as much as I should have before I posted this... Enough of me derailing this thread, here's another one of V8 with a combination of dial-morphs and my own newly custom "thicc" morph!

Char height morph 100% Shins/Thighs 50% Glute Size 40% upper Glute 50% Plus my own Thicc morph 100%

Char height morph 100% Shins/Thighs 50% Glute Size 0% upper Glute 0% Plus my own Thicc morph 100%

Char height morph 100% Shins/Thighs 0% Glute Size 0% upper Glute 0% Plus my own Thicc morph 100%

Char height morph 0% Shins/Thighs 0% Glute Size 0% upper Glute 0% Plus my own Thicc morph 100%

Default anti-thicc V8

• There is a product called Thicc Project at cgbytes or at guhzcoituz site.

It has several body morphs that look great, but they all look very well endowed in the upper region :)

•  

Artini said:

Thanks, Eustace Scrubb.

A very understandible error:  that's where I got the moniker (not the movie, but the original book version, who's even worse in some ways for the whole first half of the book).

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,282
    seeker273 said:

There is a product called Thicc Project at cgbytes or at guhzcoituz site.

It has several body morphs that look great, but they all look very well endowed in the upper region :)

They look great, but the main focus seems to be on physics-defying breasts, with some wide hips thrown on as an afterthought. None of the promos accentuate the butt. 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,742

As it so happens, I (re)discovered where "thicc" comes from:  maybe not it's entire heritage, but one of it's earliest forms.

Chaucer-- yes, that Geoffrey Chaucer-- uses it in the "Reeve's Tale" to describe a miller's 20 y/o daughter.  In the fourteenth century.  Lines 3973-3976 describe a "thicc girl," all right!

Thicc and well-grown, with a pug nose (well, we can't be perfect!) and grey eyes, fair hair, and--- well now!  What's line 3975 again?!

Thanks for the quote. Much of what is considered (US) Black English is an outgrowth of the Scots-Irish dialect common among early settlers of the American Southeast.

• Hey guys, thanks so much for all the input! Glad so many people were interested in helping out. I definitely found some dial sets and morphs in this thread that I'll be grabbing up as soon as possible, found some new thigh morphs amongst them that I didn't know existed. 

As far as thicc goes, I wasn't so much referring to the tradition afro-American meaning of thicc, I more meant very curvy without being fat at all. Basically, my ideal shape for a woman is the fitness model known as Mia Sand, images found here: https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=Mia+Sand

I don't find excessive fat to be attractive at all in my Daz females, or in real life, tbh. I'm definitely not a proponent of the "big is beautiful" movement going around these days, but I do support a healthy, natural curvy body shape, and of course the fitness model body shape like I just linked to. 

I do enjoy mixing and matching huge numbers of morphs and sliders myself, by no means am I new to the mix-and-match style of character shaping done in Daz. In fact, I've generally found the various characters available for Daz to be too much like the generic G8F base, with the exception of some of the morphs shared in this thread. I'm currently at work, so I don't have access to my render library, but I'll attach a render here that I made recently, using a custom morph I commissioned a friend to build for me, which I then modified further. 

Mostly what I'm looking for is the kind of thigh-butt combination that Mia Sand has, all the rest of the body I can easily do using the morphs available. If you look at her thighs, her frontal thigh muscles extend forwards past her hips quite a bit, and her thigh muscles also extend to the back and sides considerably as well. Also, the way they connect to her buttocks is more of a smooth transition than is typically possible with Daz females. Daz female buttocks tend to either be gaunt and shriveled looking, like in the G8F base, or squarish/oversized like in some of the morphs you guys linked. Take a look at the pics I shared of Mia Sand, her butt doesn't stick out a lot, its more of a bubble butt that looks form and solid, and connects to her thigh muscles without a big divet or dip between them. My girlfriend has a backside like I'm describing, and she says its basically a common result of specific weight training exercises, particularly squats and leg pressing.

I'll grab up some of the morphs you guys mentioned, and mess around with them a bit. Hopefully I can create something like I'm talking about. If not, would anyone be interested in attempting to do an accurate Mia Sand morph for G8F? I'd of course be willing to pay for it. 

Ronin Lady.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 4M
    edited September 2019

~SNIP~

I'll grab up some of the morphs you guys mentioned, and mess around with them a bit. Hopefully I can create something like I'm talking about. If not, would anyone be interested in attempting to do an accurate Mia Sand morph for G8F? I'd of course be willing to pay for it. 

I already made a ZBrushed thicc morph, but I can surely do a ZBrushed Mia Sand morph for G8 instead of my V8, hell, I'd do it for free as I love Mia Sand's figure and I would be doing it for myself as much as for you! Like you, I cannot stand the deflated butt-look and fake-boob style that Daz has defaulted to for V8 which is why I made these morphs to begin with!

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,747

Ok, ok, so I nixed the dials and made a quickie ZBrush morph, I wanted her to look more like this model...

Here are my morphed V8 character's pics: 1 2 3 I wanted to make her round, but not too big, so you can use this as a base to dial in extra morphs, hope this is what you're looking for, and if so, I'll give ya the morphs, no charge!

That ZBrush morph looks great! I don’t usually do “thick” models but I do pinups and I could see that working great for that. If you are willing to share, I’d love those morphs!

•  

Ok, ok, so I nixed the dials and made a quickie ZBrush morph, I wanted her to look more like this model...

That ZBrush morph looks great! I don’t usually do “thick” models but I do pinups and I could see that working great for that. If you are willing to share, I’d love those morphs!

No prob, let me "wrap" them up for you!

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,747
    edited September 2019

Thanks @takezo_3001 laughlaugh

Post edited by Wonderland on
    edited September 2019

Thanks @takezo_3001 laughlaugh

My pleasure, enjoy, I'll be looking forward to seeing the morphs in the wild! wink

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,282

~SNIP~

hell, I'd do it for free as I love Mia Sand's figure and I would be doing it for myself as much as for you!

Ugh, ARTISTS. Just shut up and take his money, already!

...after you send me the morphs, too.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    xyer0 said:

Thanks for the quote. Much of what is considered (US) Black English is an outgrowth of the Scots-Irish dialect common among early settlers of the American Southeast.

Whereas Chaucers english was just that, English, basically middle english as it was changing from old english and Chaucer mainly uses a London dialect, whereas many of the early Irish and Scots settlers who arrived often did not speak english at all.