CAR AND BIKE LOVERS THREAD - MARK V

Comments

• kenmokenmo Posts: 906
    edited December 2020

1961 Chevy Impala parked across the road along USA route 66. Rendered in Vue with postwork using Photoshop.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 2020

Country Chase

On a country back road local police car chases after a teenage hot rodder who has been enjoying his jalopy a lttie too much. A startled rabbit watches from the cover of bush near the road.

Rendered in Vue Complete.

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    kenmo said:

1961 Chevy Impala parked across the road along USA route 66. Rendered in Vue with postwork using Photoshop.

kenmo said:

Country Chase

On a country back road local police car chases after a teenage hot rodder who has been enjoying his jalopy a lttie too much. A startled rabbit watches from the cover of bush near the road.

Rendered in Vue Complete.

Cool vintage look! yes

edited December 2020

F 550

F 550 awe.png
    1600 x 900 - 2M
    Post edited by Sven Dullah on
  • ZateticZatetic Posts: 286

1938 Maybach DS8 Zeppelin

Beautiful old car.  Name is based on the engine which was produced by the Zeppelin company.

Car model generously shared by CV000 www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/o…

I brought the model into DAZ Studios and assigned Iray shaders for coloring the vehicle

Tough guy figure is the Freak 5 from Daz Studios

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,183

Impressive work!

Dana

• markusmaternmarkusmatern Posts: 558
    edited December 2020

Porsche GT3 vs. New York Cab

Rendered in IRAY with DAZ Studio 4.14; Postprocessing in Affinity Photo and Photoshop

Assets from Behr Bros.:

• Porsche 911 GT3 2018

Assets from DAZ:

• Getaway - HDRIs and Billboards
    • Millawa 8
    • Camila Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)
    • Michael 8
    • Nathan Fade Haircut and Beard for Genesis 8 Male(s)
    • dForce Winston Avenue Outfit for Genesis 8 Male(s)
    PorscheGT3_Getaway_S1C4_Web.jpg
    2560 x 1440 - 430K
    Post edited by markusmatern on

Zatetic said:

Beautiful old car.  Name is based on the engine which was produced by the Zeppelin company.

I brought the model into DAZ Studios and assigned Iray shaders for coloring the vehicle

Very nice indeed!

markusmatern said:

Porsche GT3 vs. New York Cab

Rendered in IRAY with DAZ Studio 4.14; Postprocessing in Affinity Photo and Photoshop

Assets from Behr Bros.:

• Porsche 911 GT3 2018

Assets from DAZ:

• Getaway - HDRIs and Billboards
    • Millawa 8
    • Camila Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)
    • Michael 8
    • Nathan Fade Haircut and Beard for Genesis 8 Male(s)
    • dForce Winston Avenue Outfit for Genesis 8 Male(s)

Cool! I'd put my money on the cabdriver;)

• markusmaternmarkusmatern Posts: 558
    edited December 2020
    Cool! I'd put my money on the cabdriver;)

I guess this would be a good idea ;-)

Post edited by markusmatern on
  • Don't mess with the Cabbie they always win

• Bugatti "Royale" Type 41 by Birdman at sharecg

Zatetic said:

V

Very nice composition and photo editing. Love it...

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822

richardandtracy said:

Just a little view of my small car collection. It's of ridiculous cars, but as I only have room for one real one in the garage, I have to collect digital ones.

From left to right: Lucian Lillipe's freebie Bumblebee Charleston on Renderosity, then 3DClassics' 2CV4. The remaining 3 are by Pamawo, the van, 2CV4 and the Sahara.

There are a few problems with all models. The steering wheel is on the left with all of them, but that's a gripe I have about most vehicles. The 2CV6 has no spring compression. The 3DClassics car needs a 72% scale applied and has no filler pipe. The Pamawo van has a non-oem van section. The roof curvature is certainly not the same as the Citroen originals, but I presume that as there are after-market van bodies now, 29 years after production ended, they were available originally. The 2CV4 has a boot (trunk) with 5 ribs at the centre. I have only ever seen 3 close to the centre, with an Argentine varient of 3 ribs widely spaced. Pamawo's Sahara is amazing in the fact it exists. There were only 694 made in reality, so the fact the model exists is great. BUT there are serious problems. The 4WD real car was obtained by having a second engine in the boot and no mechanical linkage between the two engines. The engine had a grill in the boot lid, and a fuel tank was put under each front seat, one for each engine. The fuel tanks had filler caps in each front door. Unfortunately, Pamawo's model has no boot grill and no filler cap in each door. That is a shame, but the fact it's been modelled at all is great.

I hope this acts as a little review of the models and highlights a few of the problems with them. However, it's wonderful to have them.

Oh, and my real one, is a Maroon and Black Charleston, from 1988. We got her in 1991, and had the chassis changed in 1998. We last ran her in 2004, and hope to restore her one day. She's in the back of the garage waiting patiently.

Regards,

Richard. 

I would like to welcome you to our forum of car and bike lovers. I love your poses and have a lot of them. Please feel free to rummage through here and get any cars you can. Wouls love to see more from you. I just love the obscure rare cars.

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 2020

I would like to welcome RichardAndTracy to our forum of car and bike lovers. I love your poses and have a lot of them. Please feel free to rummage through here and get any cars you can. Would love to see more from you. I just love the obscure rare cars.

Post edited by music2u4u on
  • hacsarthacsart Posts: 2,025
    edited January 2021

richardandtracy -   Thanks for that.. Its been a long time (over 50 years ) snce I last drove a 2CV (lived in Quebec, there were a few around.) Mate of mine had a DS19 - now that was a whole world away from a 2CV - I remeber it took a little while to get used to the dash shifter on the 2CV, but once we figured that out, it was a hoot to drive!

Of course, in DAZ loand they do tend to attract mimes:

2cv_evil_mines_2_1.jpg
    1680 x 1050 - 1M
    Post edited by hacsart on
  • hacsarthacsart Posts: 2,025
    edited January 2021

Latest - Bentley Mulliner Bacalar:

bentley_mulliner_bacalar_1.jpg
    1680 x 1050 - 1M
    bentley_mulliner_bacalar_2.jpg
    1680 x 1050 - 1M
    Post edited by hacsart on
  • Pretty

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,183

Nice!

Dana

• hacsart said:

richardandtracy -   Thanks for that.. Its been a long time (over 50 years ) snce I last drove a 2CV (lived in Quebec, there were a few around.) Mate of mine had a DS19 - now that was a whole world away from a 2CV - I remeber it took a little while to get used to the dash shifter on the 2CV, but once we figured that out, it was a hoot to drive!

Of course, in DAZ loand they do tend to attract mimes:

Sorry, missed this. miMes. Read it is 'miNes', and though to myself each car only finds mines once, so it doesn't happen often per car... surprise

I do like that model. Our maroon & black Charleston took us from Kent to Austria in a mere 13 hours total elapsed time for the 650 mile journey, including ferry crossing. That wasn't bad. Good little workhorses and they gave better fuel consumption than many of the current 'Green, Economy' cars. And they were FUN to drive. Even bouncing off the bow wave from a truck when trying to overtake was hilarious. Well known fact, bouncing up & down in the seat helps you go faster. Must be true, every 2CV driver did it.. You knew exactly what the road was doing, and got plenty of warning that things were getting dodgy on the road surface. I found I could get through in snowy conditions in that car that foiled 4x4's. However, it was cold in the snow with such a frugal engine. But can't have everything.

Regards,

Richard

• starieststariest Posts: 9
    edited February 2021

LaFerrari

01.png
    1280 x 1024 - 2M
    Post edited by stariest on
  • GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 3,335

Hi guys, I'm back, at least for a short time, and, I'm back using Edge, haven't done much rendering lately, done a little, but not much, now I can't remember how to upload photos into the forums anymore!

edited February 2021

Here is Lisa doing an ad shot for Fender!

Fender Guitars.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 476K
    Post edited by GLWoodard on

Here is another one from sometime last year!

edited February 2021

Here is another one!

Meridiana Enjoying the Capitol City.jpg
    1860 x 881 - 512K
    edited February 2021

Here is another one of Lisa at the old Moonshine's!

Lisa and Her Hotrod.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 523K
    edited February 2021

GOLD MERCEDES GLE + AUDI RS6 IN BACK

41.png
    1280 x 1024 - 1M
    42.png
    1280 x 1024 - 2M