Welcome to Hatsune Miku Anime Manga Cafe ☕

Comments

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593
    3dcgx said:
    Redfern said:

Motoko Kusanagi discusses existential philosophy with a Tachikoma while enjoying some breakfast noodles.

A tad different for me as I applied a stylized Anime/Manga face upon Aiko 3 as opposed to my usual "quasi" realistic approach.  In the original manga Masamune Shiro drew her rather "kawaii".

a very interesting take on the Major.

Well, she can't combat cyber-terrorists and confront spontaneously eveolving AIs on an empty stomach, now can she? wink

The original mangas would depict her enjoying some "downtime" more than we saw in the various animated adaptations.  Anybody recall the, ahem, "yacht scene" which was "edited" in the first English printing? surprise Shirow sure loves his baby oil!  Oy! smiley

• Buaya-kunBuaya-kun Posts: 65

Zero Gravity Strolling

Zero Gravity Strolling

"Look, how happy she is!"

The long awaited spacewalk scene. Initially, I used the ISS model from NASA, but it was too detailed since it had very high polygon counts and almost crippled my computer. So, I replaced it with a lower polygon model. I think it's OK since I was doing cell-shading style anyway.

• Hatsune MikuHatsune Miku Posts: 851

Great work Buaya-Kun, Welcome to Anime Manga cafe everyone, feel free to post your anime related renders, anime is a japanese style character.  I encourage everyone not to post realistic characters here.  Lets keep this thread anime and manga

edited July 2020

first attempt to make a parody laugh

Food Delivered

Food Delivered

Her order was "Honey Roasted Chicken (whole)" laugh

For those who curious, Gofood is an Indonesian online food delivery using apps, it's very popular in SE Asia. This work is not an endorsed, just for fun only wink

The ISS and Crew Dragon model was extracted & converted from Orbiter's mesh.

Post edited by Buaya-kun on

Here comes a new challenger :P

Zero Gravity Marshalling

Zero Gravity Marshalling

Another busy day at the docking port. In reality, spacecraft docking is automated so there's no need for a marshaller, she's doing it just for fun. The Shuttle Liberty is pure fictional, it's just nice to see Dragon and Shuttle side by side in orbit.

edited July 2020

Practicing a whole new style.

Post edited by Hatsune Miku on

Zero Gravity Joy Flight

Zero Gravity Joy Flight

So far, this is my longest work on this series. I took a week to finish this, and it was scrapped 3 times until finally became like this. This is probably we would see in the future if the Shuttle were still flying.

Aiko 3

edited July 2020

This model is flatten thin, as flat as a thin layer.  It is called vector skills.

This is a 2D cellshade vector skill that you can do,  tutorial on my website @ https://www.3dcgx.com/pages/view/2666/anime-3dcg-tutorial-with-daz-studios-carrara

I'm making a  prototype of Samus Aran Robosuit from Metroid using RabatCyber by BatLabs and Biosiege its looking pretty good posting soon.

• edited August 2020

Youtube video.

Post edited by gustavlem_a1fe5d7a15 on
    edited August 2020
    Working on Samus...

Zero Gravity Earth Gazing

Zero Gravity Earth Gazing

Made by request of Joko-Zuno at Deviantart.
    The originally plan was make her sitting on a satellite solar panel, but based of technical consideration, it would not possible since a small touch can made the satellite misaligned. So I her on Shuttle's bay door instead. Normally you must have full EVA suit when doing spacewalk. Non-EVA suit can only be used outside only on emergency.

edited September 2020

great job Buaya-kun and Gustov

edited September 2020

Working on some bots, Voltron and others

edited September 2020

Welcome to Anime Manga cafe

edited September 2020

Great work everyone

edited September 2020

A handy tutorial too

• Moving to commons temp.

• 3dcgx said:

Moving to commons temp.

and back to Art Studio. If you want the thread moved to the Commons for some reason please ask the mods about it.

• Hmm weird I thought we had the choice to do this, why not disable the feature to regular users then.

• Some threads may fit in multiple,places (e.g. Daz Studio Discussion or Technical Help) but we do want to keep render threads in Art Studio

edited September 2020

Welcome to Anime manga Cafe

• 3dcgx said:

I'm done here good luck everyone.  I have found a new home @ amino art app.

Where are you going?